View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2466

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We've had a lot of embarassing personnel issues in the last decade, but every game that goes by, Conte vs Eriksen moves up higher on the list for me.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    The way Conte is treating Eriksen is quite humiliating. I'll be totally enraged if I was Eriksen.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And it feels it's constant rubbing to Marotta's face too.

It's honestly quite unbearable how the coach can act like this. Like a fucking child. He's keeping the whole club as his hostage as no one can just fire the guy because of the massive salary. That's even more of a mock towards Marotta who gave him the contract. Beppe is now eating his own shit.

Completely disrespectful behavior towards the player. I really would want to only loan him for 6 months with a promise that you come back and be the star again once we got rid of the toupe bhenchod.

Denmark

Conte prefers players with no technically skills as long as they will run all day long and has ferocity. Ferocity got Conte a red card tonight, from an experienced player that should know better and keep his calm in a game like this.... Against Real Madrid you can run all day long, if you don't have the players to unlock them, you will keep running, what was produced? one big Inter chance the whole game?.... Eriksen should seriously have played tonight, he can unlock these teams, would have generated more chances, in a MUST win game.... I think I will never understand Conte

Then instead of playing Eriksen and increasing chances of scoring, he choose to humiliate the player, WTF is wrong with Conte? that will neither create a "healthy" environment for the squad, or build a players confidence....

Eriksen has been the best player for Denmark playing national games while he's been with Inter, and trust me, it's not the player that is failing here, its all on the coach.

Italy

Conte never liked eriksen and is making a point that the player must leave in January. Hence the humiliating substitutions in the last 5-10 minutes.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Lebanon

I think Erikson not trying harder in games he has played or showing disinterest is due to the fact that he is really not interested for playing to conte's inter. When you get hired for a job and get top 5 salary that mean you have some valuable assets and of curse you will value yourself, but conte not even changed his tactics to suit our most creative midfielder he even not start in favor for very much less talented players and even subbed him for 5 mins some games last season, as a sign (I don't need him). If I were Erikson I certainly won't give a fuck and won't give 10% of what I have and if your manager shows you that he doesn't need your high quality player and knows alot of other clubs are interested then for sure you will show him the I don't need you too attitude

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Eriksen just can't play 3-5-2 Conte Midfield.

Conte tell him opposite thing what he want do.

Eriksen always shoot from outside at Tottenham.

At Inter when he shoot from outside, Conte will kill him because he wasn't pass Lukaku.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Conte hates any midfielder like Eriksen with the ability to do things on a pitch he straight up couldn’t do in his playing days. He prefers players like Vidal because they remind him of him. Lacking of all the technical skills but “Grit” and “intelligence” get them through. Although prime Vidal>>prime Conte. He sees football through his own eyes and not the eyes of others. That’s why he’s so hard headed. Someone should probably tell him it was Zidane that made them great and not him.

9. Thanks (4): Fetajogger, Il Drago, J.., magnesium

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedGodPunk View Post
    Someone should probably tell him it was Zidane that made them great and not him.
    I think it's safe to say that Conte knows it was Moggi and Agricola that made them great. Zidane wasn't really that good at Juventus, from a playing perspective Del Piero was their best player by far.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

11. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Two options here.

1. Eriksen learns some damn Italian and changes his attitude and gets to work.

2. We sell and make profit.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Two options here.

How about 3rd option?
    Sack the wig man and let the future coach decide Eriksen's fate?

14. Thanks (4): Fetajogger, Gaindé, J.., _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedGodPunk View Post
    Conte hates any midfielder like Eriksen with the ability to do things on a pitch he straight up couldn’t do in his playing days. He prefers players like Vidal because they remind him of him. Lacking of all the technical skills but “Grit” and “intelligence” get them through. Although prime Vidal>>prime Conte. He sees football through his own eyes and not the eyes of others. That’s why he’s so hard headed. Someone should probably tell him it was Zidane that made them great and not him.
    I agree. He's getting the treatment Fabregas was getting at Chelsea in Conte's first season when Conte preferred Matic next to Kante over the Spaniard. The difference is Eriksen doesn't have Fabregas patience to stay on the bench till Conte changes his mind. He wants to play now.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

The latest news as Arsenal are reportedly offered the chance to sign Christian Eriksen
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    The latest news as Arsenal are reportedly offered the chance to sign Christian Eriksen
    Yeah in exchange for fucking xhaka can we stop let that jube cunt Conte destroy our squad
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

19. Thanks (3): DIN011, J.., _OC_

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Yeah in exchange for fucking xhaka can we stop let that jube cunt Conte destroy our squad
    Oh damn is that the deal that is being discussed, I mean I know its only a rumour but thats bad craic.
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    Selling him definitely means major minusvalenza on our part, but if the idea is that his sale can help us financing Conte's sacking, then just do it.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Selling him definitely means major minusvalenza on our part, but if the idea is that his sale can help us financing Conte's sacking, then just do it.
    LOL that would be even stupider imho he only gets sold if the plan is to move on with conte....
    Would be very stupid to sell him at a loss just to get rid of the coach, who made us sell him in the first place...

The best thing to do would be to get rid of conte get a caretaker and see what happens till jan and then make decisions on players
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

24. Thanks (1): Kramerica Industries

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Two options here.

For the millionth time, it's not about his Italian. Young doesn't speak a word. I doubt Nagatomo's Italian was good either. It's his introvert character that's preventing him from succeeding here. He might have also overestimated his technical ability in the context of Italian football.

Conte needs to go. Sure. But this is a game of 11 players. We tried to accommodate him with 3-4-1-2. It still didn't work. Enough is enough.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

26. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by uny_arturo View Post
    For the millionth time, it's not about his Italian. Young doesn't speak a word. I doubt Nagatomo's Italian was good either. It's his introvert character that's preventing him from succeeding here. He might have also overestimated his technical ability in the context of Italian football.

Conte needs to go. Sure. But this is a game of 11 players. We tried to accommodate him with 3-4-1-2. It still didn't work. Enough is enough.
    Nagatomo's Italian.

One should never underestimate Lord Nagatomo.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

28. Thanks (2): n4l, rfU

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by uny_arturo View Post
    For the millionth time, it's not about his Italian. Young doesn't speak a word. I doubt Nagatomo's Italian was good either.
    I will not just stand here while you slander my boy Yuto like that

30. Thanks (3): BasedGodPunk, MVD, n4l