View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Well he could start by improving his movement, being more available and looking for the ball.

I'm starting to get worrying Mehmet Ozil vibes from him.

But then again, I never much saw the sense in his signing.

That said, his undoubted quality is not in question, and I hope we get the best out of him.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

That was the lowest quality supporting midfield he has played with since he was U13.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    That was the lowest quality supporting midfield he has played with since he was U13.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nonsense.

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Well he could start by improving his movement, being more available and looking for the ball.

But then again, I never much saw the sense in his signing.

That said, his undoubted quality is not in question, and I hope we get the best out of him.
    Nonsense.

5. Thanks (4): Howl, KevinB, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Slowly more and more people are starting to catch on to the reality... Question is will we wait for him to flop completely or do we sell when we get the chance.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

You mean Mesut

re Eriksen, I still am not convinced he is performing his best. With Sensi we looked far more creative and fluid.
    Though players surrounding him seem to lack motivation, which makes it difficult for him to show his abilities, especially Lautaro. Plus the likes of Barella, SDV are also underperforming
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Kuwait

Why did we sign him again?

20m to get him early so he can be anonymous against Sassuolo?

Can a Brozovic Barella double pivot work well enough to accommodate him? And if their injured, fuck, what then?
    This is proof y’all are haters. The guy was brilliant against sampdoria our best player by far. He created so many chances and we failed to convert. He was pretty shit vs Parma but that really isnt his fault. Our playstyle doesnt get him involved enough. He only recently transfered and hasnt had time to adapt especially after the corona crisis. Its premature to judge him now. We won’t see the best eroksen until next season after a good pre season and understanding of what conte wants from him. I also think he’ll improve gradually from now. Our style of play is completely different to what he was used to.
    Last edited by El Matador; 30 Jun 20 at 10:59.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He was great against Samp, but he was invisible against Sassuolo. He didn't create shit. Maybe you mixed those two matches.

11. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wasn’t great against Parma, but I expect he’ll find a lot more space with the likes of Sensi, Sanchez and especially Brozovic on the pitch. Having Biraghi on the wing doesn’t do him any favours either.

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Kazakhstan

Calling Eriksen bad would be a compliment to him. He’s detrimental to our team defensive balance as he keeps making mistakes in situations where the team is in a transition, the most vulnerable moment of a game. I’m not sure what’s happening with him.

14. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    he needs a good midfield behind him to thrive best. A playmaker and a b2b midfielder (Sensi and Barella or Brozo and Barella) is probably the ideal circumstances to really let him thrive. Against Parma we were quite focused on wing play IMHO, so the room for him was more limited.

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He was great against Samp, but he was invisible against Sassuolo. He didn't create shit. Maybe you mixed those two matches.
    im sorry you’re right. I completely mixed the two.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Come on. He needs a rest for a start but his quality is clear when he has it. He's in the CAM position with brand new team mates trying to learn their movements etc and have to play every 3 days. He was good against Napoli and Samp. I'm hoping he gets rested against brescia and is back at the weekend

18. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    he needs a good midfield behind him to thrive best. A playmaker and a b2b midfielder (Sensi and Barella or Brozo and Barella) is probably the ideal circumstances to really let him thrive. Against Parma we were quite focused on wing play IMHO, so the room for him was more limited.
    Ok. Why did we play better when Snaches was subbed on for
    Eriksen? In addition, not one of of his shots was on target unlike Sanchez.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I wouldn't let Eriksen completely out of responsibility in for example Parma match. In my opinion we played through the wings party because Eriksen wasn't "in the game" enough.

22. Thanks (1): Palacio

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Wasn’t great against Parma, but I expect he’ll find a lot more space with the likes of Sensi, Sanchez and especially Brozovic on the pitch. Having Biraghi on the wing doesn’t do him any favours either.
    If he needs great players around him to be great then he isn't a great player.

24. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, eduzee, n4l

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Barella /tonali - brozo - Eriksen /Sensi
    Should be the foundation of our midfield

26. Thanks (2): emosjonellspiller, MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    I think a DM and a box to box with him in front would be more balanced. We need someone dedicated to breaking up attacks especially if Eriksen is going to be in the midfield.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I think a DM and a box to box with him in front would be more balanced. We need someone dedicated to breaking up attacks especially if Eriksen is going to be in the midfield.
    I think barella offers the dynamicism to break up attacks to be honest, he's pretty good at getting into those tackles (though he does draw too many yellow cards for me) and moving up and down the pitch for me

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I wouldn't let Eriksen completely out of responsibility in for example Parma match. In my opinion we played through the wings party because Eriksen wasn't "in the game" enough.
    We play through the wings because teams force us to play through the wings because no one's scared of fucking Candreva and Biraghi. Having Hakimi out wide should open things up massively.