Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Milan (9 Feb 20)

Macedonia

Inter - Milan (9 Feb 20)

- Kick off: 20:45 CET

Inter recent form: WWDDW (Coppa included)

Milan recent form: DWWWW (Coppa included)

As we can see our opponent is in a slightly better form.

But, form means nothing in a derby, and judging by everything we saw this season, we should win this.

Lautaro Martinez surely will miss this game but I think that Alexis and Lukaku will do what's needed in the attack.

Problem is that Esposito is not an adequate replacement for not 100% ready Sanchez so we are maybe looking for a 30-minutes of basically alone Lukaku which is not good.

Eriksen wasn't at his best the first two games but I have a feeling that he will show up big time in this derby.

Don't know if Handa plays or not.

Our opponent surely improved at least results wise in 2020, and their main threat is Ibrahimovic.

My prediction: Win by 2 or 3 goals margin for us. 3-1, or 4-1.
    Last edited by Glass box; 03 Feb 20 at 12:14.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

This team has a big defensive problem, as we saw against Udinese. I think the problem was not only Brozo missing but also the confidence. After the 3 draws it's normal that something happends, you don't have the same enthusiasm, we need to build again on this. And there is nothing better then a derby win, like we already saw in recent years.
    We need to take this next big matches as "trampoline" to restart winning games. The team needs to go with the right mentality in this games. I don't fear Milan, Lazio or Napoli. Inter has already demonstrated to be better then this teams, they only need that confidence again.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

3. Thanks (3): emosjonellspiller, Jnr, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

2 - 0 with Eriksen score the opener.
    Fuck Ibra, fuck Pioli, and fuck RnB forums.

- - - Updated - - -

2 - 0 with Eriksen score the opener.
    Fuck Ibra, fuck Pioli, and fuck RnB forums.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Hopefully Handanovic is fit for this one, as throwing Padelli into a derby environment is destined for failure. Speaking of destined for failure, we simply cannot start Esposito in this game. It has to be Sanchez.

Overall, I'm not too concerned. Milan are terrible and their delusional of good form was simply the result of playing the worst teams in the league. If we lose to them our season is likely over, and would deserve to be over.

7. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Devious, MVD, Pimpin, Wobblz

England

Milan results picked up but they lool average when zlatan is not on field to give them a lift

No handa though is very worrying. Padelli did fine but im worried to see him face a swerving chianlogu shot

Will berni get in? Padelli has experience now afyer all

I am hoping handa recovers despite reports suggesting 3 weeks

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Conte needs to work out a way to field both Eriksen and Brozovic without sacrificing midfield fluidity. Some kind of 3-4-1-2 with Eriksen in the trequartista role.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Candreva for this one please. If freaking Sema could embarass Moses I am dreading to think what Hernandez could do against him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Conte needs to work out a way to field both Eriksen and Brozovic without sacrificing midfield fluidity. Some kind of 3-4-1-2 with Eriksen in the trequartista role.
    I believe the way to go is 3-4-2-1 with Eriksen in a similar role Conte was using Sensi early in the season.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

13. Thanks (5): acroMacho, dax21, firmino, MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Since Handa broke his finger and will be out for a months, this is what i'd start:

Padelli
    Skriniar - De Vrij - Godin
    Candreva - Barella - Brozo - Eriksen - Young
    Lukaku - Alexis

Shame we don't have Bastoni for this one. Hopefully Sensi is fit to make an impact sub, or else we will only have vecino as midfield sub. DDa can also play instead of Godin, might even prefer him.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Barella, Eriksen, Brozo.

Barella, Eriksen, Brozo

Barella, Eriksen, Brozo

Barella, Eriksen, Brozo

This is the reality we live in now. That is our actual midfield.
    Guacamole

Malaysia

2-1

Ranocchia, Ibra, Vecino (95')
    sorry for my bad English

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

No problem we got this boys. It will be my third derby in 3 years and the two before this season we both won with a injury time winner from Icardi. I will bring my luck again with me, 3-2 win for us with a injury time goal from Skriniar.

Skriniar will also be the captain so the only problem I maybe face upcoming weekend is when they search me at the stadium and think a have club with me while I only will be very excited for the game.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

An Ibra goal is horribly guaranteed, but honestly I feel something akin to 4-1 thrashing coming. If we score early, I think it could be the perfect time to truly and completely do them in.

Their 'confidence', if you can call it that, is a pretty fragile thing based on shitty wins against terrible competition. Torino may have been a good scalp last season but Lecce just fucked them 4-0, while Milan had to take them to extra time to eke out a win. Lukaku, like I wrote in his thread, should have an absolute party against Romagnoli, and Kjaer is too slow to handle even a 30 year old Sanchez.

I'm interested to see what Bennacer's role will be, because if he's going to be tasked with stopping Eriksen there's a good chance he'll get sent off; he's an even more guaranteed yellow card than Barella. Either way though, he's their best midfielder and we should try and cut him out of the game. The only other things that remotely worry me are a wayward shot by Hakan, and Leao managing to dribble past a few of our boys, as we don't exactly have a good record against skillful players this season. Hopefully Godin can have a similar performance to the derby in October, and we all know De Vrij is a guarantee.

Regardless, I feel good about this one. Forza Inter

(Of course, this all assumes minimal amounts of ref fuckery)
    Last edited by YoramG; 03 Feb 20 at 20:51.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

20. Thanks (5): Devious, Dylan, ElDuccio, MVD, phonk

Italy

Sorry why is everyone scared of Zlatan? Guy is finished and not good enough for Serie A anymore.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Barella, Brozovic & Eriksen should be our midfield and Eriksen might get to play in a bit advanced role (since Brozvic would be fit to start).

I was kinda shocked to see Esposito get a start ahead of Sanchez yesterday but may be it was coz of fitness issues as well. I hope that Sanchez will partner Lukaku.

There is a week left, so let's wait till 8 Feb to predict the line up, looking at our recent injuries. The upcoming games are must win ones, mainly thanks to our recent dropped points.
    Last edited by Pravesh; 03 Feb 20 at 17:46.

24. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'm hoping for a 6-0 revenge.

We have a gobbi-er coach this time, Milan is a mess and history owes this to us.

One of my rare ticketing fuck ups as I won't be able to watch most of the game due to a flight, hopefully I land back seeing a W, don't care if it's 0.5-0 really. Should have stayed a day longer or left with an earlier flight ffs.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, junior55, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Berlusconi talked about that 6-0 in this last days. He said that he wanted to make the players stop at the 4-0 because it was not respectful to continue, he was angry after the game with the players.

Im sure that Mourinhos Inter would have made some goal more after the 4-0, but it's normal to stop at some point and think to slow down to avoid injuries and fatigue
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

28. Thanks (2): MVD, pier

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Lukaku will rip 'em a new one, no doubt about it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, Pipka

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I simply cannot see us not winning this one. I won't accept not winning Milan. They are a fucking mess. We know it, they know it, everyone knows it. They think they are not but they are.

I don't see them defending as well as these lesser teams and we need to expose them because of that. We need to crush those insects.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Belgium

Why so confident? The game still needs to be played,
    It doesn't matter how bad Milan are right now, this is a derby and Inter will need to be on top of their game in order to win. We allready saw what happened against Lecce and Cagliari.... so get of your high horses and see how the game plays out

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    My betting experience tells me those are most dangerous games, when I cannot see other outcome then win.

Odd is 2 to 1 to regular win

3.75 to 1 for 2 goal difference

8.5 to 1 for crushing them +3

My opinion is that we will crush them or not win at all.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

35. Thanks (1): MVD