Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus - Inter (8 Mar 20)

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

That's dumb. A Valencia fan contracted the virus when he was in Italy for the Atalanta match. Just because there are 3 confirmed cases in the region doesn't mean there aren't more infected ones. People will come from all over the world to watch the match and they'll return home afterwards. A recipe for disaster.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's as if you people want the match to be played behind closed doors. I don't believe for one second you guys are so passionate about the health of the crowd in that match.

It's a fucking travesty to play the biggest match in Italy behind closed doors.

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Please god let Handa be ready for this game....
    He's kinda busy with the virus.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's as if you people want the match to be played behind closed doors. I don't believe for one second you guys are so passionate about the health of the crowd in that match.

then let's postpone it.

hundreds of events have been cancelled in italy: concerts, football and basketball matches, etc. and as i said, universities and schools in the north are closed.

udinese-fiorentina will be played behind closed doors. udine lies in the "regione" (region) friuli-venezia giulia, where not a single coronavirus case has been recorded so far.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I think I like Guida?
    Guida is a little stiff, but ok.
    Mazzoleni on the other hand is a fucker.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Guida is a little stiff, but ok.
    Mazzoleni on the other hand is a fucker.
    U wot m8, uff... Rigore per la Rube! Pen for Rube

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    then let's postpone it.

hundreds of events have been cancelled in italy: concerts, football and basketball matches, etc. and as i said, universities and schools in the north are closed.

udinese-fiorentina will be played behind closed doors. udine lies in the "regione" (region) friuli-venezia giulia, where not a single coronavirus case has been recorded so far.
    There are more than 400 infections, which is less than 0.03% of the population of Milan, let alone the whole of Lombardy/Veneto/Emilia-Romagna. Therefore one might wonder if this isn't just an overreaction instead of a necessary precaution. I'm glad the decision is not mine to make though...

It is a messed up thing, I have been road tripping through all these regions just a few months ago, it was once again one of the best times I've had and now they're suddenly painted as airborne aids infested warzones. The situation is just saddening and surreal. We can only hope this shit is over ASAP.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I think I like Guida?
    You will change your mind.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

12. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    There are more than 400 infections, which is less than 0.03% of the population of Milan, let alone the whole of Lombardy/Veneto/Emilia-Romagna. Therefore one might wonder if this isn't just an overreaction instead of a necessary precaution. I'm glad the decision is not mine to make though...

It is a messed up thing, I have been road tripping through all these regions just a few months ago, it was once again one of the best times I've had and now they're suddenly painted as airborne aids infested warzones. The situation is just saddening and surreal. We can only hope this shit is over ASAP.
    You got the proportions wrong. You must calculate it out of taken tests, which were 470/9,462 (5.0% positivity rate) from yesterday out of the whole Italy. In Milan this is probably even higher. Let alone the cases are rising up.

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Lukaku should drop mid game pretend like he got the virus then and there.

Game cancelled, 3 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

It will be a travesty to lose twice to this Juventus. I'm more for an empty stadium ulfuck fans bro, both ours and theirs. Just win.
    Guacamole

Greece

The only shameful thing is that Juventus has fans to begin with.

How much of a vile scumbag must one be to support this atrocity of a football club...

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (3): Alex de Large, chhstr, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Official, game behind closed doors. Finally some fucking common sense.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

18. Thanks (2): Alex de Large, MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    I hope Agnelli shows some balls and open doors for their fans despite the closing door rule.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The only shameful thing is that Juventus has fans to begin with.

How much of a vile scumbag must one be to support this atrocity of a football club...
    There are three types of Juventus fans. Segment A is the segment who simply don't know any better. This consists primarily of children under the age of sixteen, avid video game players, and Ronaldo fanboys. Segment B consists of your Italians who aren't actually football fans. They need an answer to the question when asked by others who their favourite team is, or need a team to casually watch in social settings while drinking. These "fans" know no more than two players on the team. Your final segment, Segment C, is your standard derelict who is the scum of Earth. Unfortunately, Segment C is the population you're most likely to encounter.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    My friend (big juve fan), from here in Austin, flew over to Italy couple days ago, to watch Juve-Inter. First time he was gonna watch his team live in a stadium, and then this happens. And they wont refund him. Man i feel bad for him. All these expenses, at least couple thousand dollars, just down the drain, fuck.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

25. Thanks (3): Jane The Virgin, MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    My friend (big juve fan), from here in Austin, flew over to Italy couple days ago, to watch Juve-Inter. First time he was gonna watch his team live in a stadium, and then this happens. And they wont refund him. Man i feel bad for him. All these expenses, at least couple thousand dollars, just down the drain, fuck.
    Terrible. I was always wary of booking a vacation with the sole purpose of an event (concert, game, etc...).
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    I know I'm bad man but that's funny as fuck
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

28. Thanks (2): firmino, Sqnalkel

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    There are three types of Juventus fans. Segment A is the segment who simply don't know any better. This consists primarily of children under the age of sixteen, avid video game players, and Ronaldo fanboys. Segment B consists of your Italians who aren't actually football fans. They need an answer to the question when asked by others who their favourite team is, or need a team to casually watch in social settings while drinking. These "fans" know no more than two players on the team. Your final segment, Segment C, is your standard derelict who is the scum of Earth. Unfortunately, Segment C is the population you're most likely to encounter.
    Yeah I know.

The problem is that Segment A transforms into Segment C.
    And that Segment B has voting rights.

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    In my opinion, juventus will eventually refund the tickets, cause sooner or later it will pop in their head that what they are doing is a PR nightmare.

But being the scum they are, it's also possible that they won't.

Of course, it will never occur to them that to refund is simply the morally right thing to do.

In the case of your friend, anyway, I reckon that 2/3 of his expenses, if not more, were for the travel itself, and that money is certainly gone.

That said, I concur with Hasan: I can't help it, the idea of a juventus supporter wasting money, and part of it because the management of his team is scum, is hilarious to me.
    Last edited by firmino; 28 Feb 20 at 06:14.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

31. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, SiamoNoi