Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Getafe (12 Mar 20)

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

how it's possibile to postpone the match? is there really time to do it before the next round starts?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    The Wall

Croatia

There is indication that UEFA is thnikning of cancelling UCL & UEL after this round. So what is the point even playing this round if there won´t be next one at all. This became such a mess (not that it was not before) and this season is impossible to finish.

I do not remember when was I so careless about the Inter game, possibly meaningless game to even play with dead end on horizon.

3. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Base all football teams from Italy on some godsforsaken uninhabited island and build a stadium there, or stadiums if there is space. Voila.
    Better make sure the location of this island remains unknown to all Italian politicians and bureaucrats if a stadium is to be built.

5. Thanks (1): Glass box

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by H_D_Swagger View Post
    Better make sure the location of this island remains unknown to all Italian politicians and bureaucrats if a stadium is to be built.
    Or not a stadium, since fans won't be able to come watching, just a pitch with minimum required conditions provided. Imagine the mess, every day a two or three games played, since no time everyone to play on a weekend. Would be something unheard of.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Getafe’s president reportedly just said that if nothing changes, they will not be leaving for Milan.

3-0 to us? Europa League suspended? Who knows.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    At this point I'm rooting for Italian football to permanently disappear so I can become a proper EPL fanboy.
    My life would be so much easier and more productive if sports didn't exist. Trying to erase about 20 years of conditioning that began around the time that I can really remember anything at all is quite difficult, though.

10. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Getafe’s president reportedly just said that if nothing changes, they will not be leaving for Milan.

3-0 to us? Europa League suspended? Who knows.
    The best outcome would be to find another stadium to play, if not, they should lose 3-0 if UEFA doesn't suspends the tournament before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

Macedonia

We all know that sooner or later football would be suspended. The conditions to play are getting more and more difficult.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    yeah but if thtey lose 3-0 because they dont travel and then we lose 3-0 because we cant travel, who the hell goes through !

14. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    The 2 games will be probably canceled. I will be surpised if they don't announce this in the next hours.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/10/foot...91_211241.html

Getafe refuse to travel to Milan. It should send us into the QFs without kicking a ball

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lets not get to Rube levels shall we. Even though we cancelled our own UEFA youth match with Rennes and got automatic 3-0 loss we should find a way to play 180mins with Getafe.

19. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Tbf if that Brazilian club had to lose the cup final 3-0 because their fucking plane crashed getafe should probably be struck as a 3-0 here. If we can find a way to play the second leg I would be in favour of letting them score 3 times immediately to basically have a one off knock out match.

I dunno what happens if we cant travel though as it would be 3-3 on aggregate. Logistically the right decision would be for getafe to go ahead as they could actually play the next round. Maybe by then though the EL will be cancelled anyway

Macedonia

It's not rube level, it's a common level. 3-0 victory should be granted to us if the game is not postponed by Uefa.

22. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Roma are trying get sn exemption for a flight to Sevilla

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    how about 2 games in a row in Getafe field, without any crowd? lol

25. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    The best outcome would be to find another stadium to play, if not, they should lose 3-0 if UEFA doesn't suspends the tournament before.
    That's what their president has been trying to achieve in the last few days but UEFA were against it as they thought playing behind closed doors was enough as a precaution. Now Getafe president are trying to force UEFA hand hoping Inter will support them.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Wait i m pretty sure you can still get out of italy at least the italian workers that work in switzerland but live in italy can still go to work and back home.

I m not sure if theres enough time but if getafe is okay with playing in switzerland imho that could be organised fast the league here is halted anyways and only basel plays EL so there should be atleast 8 (assuming lugano would also be out of the question) stadiums where we could play tomorrow if getafe would be ok with coming to switzerland.

Also fuck halting the EL can you guys imagine if football is stopped now in march and only resumes in late August? It s hard to wait out a normal summer break of 2/3 months iagine one that takes fucken 6.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Forgive my ignorance but I was under the impression the situation isn't that bad in the south. Couldn't we play in Napoli, for example?
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but I was under the impression the situation isn't that bad in the south. Couldn't we play in Napoli, for example?
    True but there again the question would be if getafe feels comfortable with coming to the south also with italy on lockdown i think it would be easier to play in another country as i d guess traveling to italy now is a pain i dont expect airports to be open in a locked down country. So i m not sure how fast they could organise it in another italian city.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte