Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2020-21

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The only thing Alonso can offer is set pieces. Honestly, this is one of the first times in 15 years where we can say that there's no problem with set pieces and we don't have to rely on 1 player or hope that none of the bastards won't fuck it up.

It's obviously better to have more players that can do damage this way, but he's not worth the asking price.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post
    Bluenine, Alonso seemingly is to you what Locatelli and Aouar are to Sqnalkel and Revv, respectively.

It’s just a tiny bit grating.
    Bluenine's Biglia love trumps all else.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Nerazzurri Ninja's love for Zarate was also a big one

And which member was the one with the fetish for Marco Sau?
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Nerazzurri Ninja's love for Zarate was also a big one

And which member was the one with the fetish for Marco Sau?
    That was also NNinja

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    No idea how reliable the source is, if at all, but apparently juve are interested in Lacazette? Christ, I hope they buy him. I've never, ever been particularly impressed.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    That was also NNinja
    Unbelieveable that it slipped my mind.

Alright another one, JJM & Patrick Schick
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    No idea how reliable the source is, if at all, but apparently juve are interested in Lacazette? Christ, I hope they buy him. I've never, ever been particularly impressed.
    My arsenal supporting mate said he will press all day but he's just in the fucking way all the time of their attacking moves. Said he will be shit at juve. Hope to fuck its right. I seen they've also been linked now with Dzeko. Honestly of so at this point it looks like paratici tactic is see who marotta wants.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Rumor by Schira is that Arsenal and Roma are in advanced talks over swap between Torreira and Diawara. Mostly a plusvalenza deal and both clubs should be happy about the players too I guess.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Diawara has been a disappointment. He looked really bright in his debut season at Napoli but simply didn't get the game time to grow. He also didn't impress me this season at Roma whenever I saw hm.

Now he's 23 and just seems like any other half-decent Serie A mid. Maybe a move to the PL will suit him more.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It is confirmed by Ornstein so it's as reliable as it gets. He's Tier 1 for Arsenal.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I doubt they still end up buying him unless they can dump Higuain and he comes for cheap. Milik is their 1st choice, but it might be hard to get him for cheap also.

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

Neither Milik nor Lacazette are going to move the needle much for them honestly. I do think Lacazette is a little underrated and poorly used at Arsenal but he’s certainly now a world class player in any system.

17. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, Universe

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lacazette is like Benzema in a way. Will make lots of room for the other strikers (Ronaldo, Aubameyang).
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Bluenine, Alonso seemingly is to you what Locatelli and Aouar are to Sqnalkel and Revv, respectively.

LOL. At least that means my "love" for Kante, Tonali, Barella, etc hasn't hit a nerve yet.

Re Alonso, I guess its something to do with lack of LWBs generally and perhaps my lack of imagination on who could work well in that role and is available/affordable (LBs like Alba, Robertson, Chilwell, etc are clearly not). Alonso I know works well in this system. I don't want a defensive/normal LB, coz we will end up with a 5 man defence and that will be regressive.

So I am not fixated on Alonso, open to suggestions of attacking LBs/LWBs. I just can't think of any.

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Don't want Alonso as Chelsea always ask outrageous price for their players. 35m for a 30yo is just too much.
    Obviously when I say we should get Alonso if he is available on a cheap, I don't mean 35m. Clearly for that price it makes no sense. But if Chelsea buy Chilwell or Reguilon, they may be open to a smaller fee like 15m, then it would make sense for Inter.

20. Thanks (1): DARi0

Canada

I've heard good things about Regulion. Have not watched him much but if he can be a good LWB, bonus is that if we switch to a 4-man formation, he would do as an LB as he has played that position this season and at Real Madrid.

Can't speak much on his quality, but he looked very good vs. Roma. He's a good age so it could be a good investment. M. Alonso has done well as LWB, but would not trust him as an LB.

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Both Sky and Pedulla report Ricardo Rodriguez to Torino is done. Around 3m. According to Pedulla, Fares to Lazio is also done. He was close to Inter last summer but everything stopped after his ACL injury.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

24. Thanks (3): morrisama, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Rumor is that Lazio is almost done signing Vedat Muriqi from Fenerbahce.

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Sky, Napoli have enquired for Reguillon and Real want 20-25m. We should have been all over him but instead we're waiting for Chelsea to decide which one of Alonso and Emerson is going to be available.

It's ridiculous that Reguilón costs about the same as Emerson Palmieri yet we're not after him.

My favorite for the position is Robert Skov, I also really like Filip Kostic though if it was a back 4 I would rather get Reguilón over Kostic. Skov is still the favorite either as fullback or wingback.

I actually like Alonso but there's no way he's low risk, to begin with he's too expensive and if he fails here he has no resale value.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    LOL. At least that means my "love" for Kante, Tonali, Barella, etc hasn't hit a nerve yet.

Re Alonso, I guess its something to do with lack of LWBs generally and perhaps my lack of imagination on who could work well in that role and is available/affordable (LBs like Alba, Robertson, Chilwell, etc are clearly not). Alonso I know works well in this system. I don't want a defensive/normal LB, coz we will end up with a 5 man defence and that will be regressive.

So I am not fixated on Alonso, open to suggestions of attacking LBs/LWBs. I just can't think of any.

Obviously when I say we should get Alonso if he is available on a cheap, I don't mean 35m. Clearly for that price it makes no sense. But if Chelsea buy Chilwell or Reguilon, they may be open to a smaller fee like 15m, then it would make sense for Inter.

Yes it had, just like Alonso, Kanté is just too fucking expensive. If we're gonna spend that kind of money Declan Rice or Wilfred Ndidi are much better options.

As for suggestions, Robert Skov and Filip Kostic are great attacking wingbacks.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's said somewhere Real demands buyback option so no wonder we're not in that race.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's said somewhere Real demands buyback option so no wonder we're not in that race.
    Isn’t that for 1 or 2 years?

Also we are a big team. If it’s buy him have him two seasons and double our money than deal. Realistically if Barca or Real knock for one of our players they are getting them
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!