Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2020-21

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That would be awesome. He is possibly the best RCB in Serie A.
    I’d be fine with Milenkovic but I honestly think he’s a bit overrated. For me Kumbulla is the bigger talent.

I still think we would be better off going after someone with a bit more athleticism even if they’re a bit less physical. Someone who can keep up with a pacy winger or not get burnt for pace in transition. Not sure Kumbulla or Milenkovic help us in that aspect. Ideally one of the Leipzig CBs would be a good fit, either Dayot Upamecano or Ibrahima Konate. However both are going to be expensve and we won’t be able to include players to knock down a sale price.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I've watched a fair amount of Verona this year, and the only player who really gave Kumbulla problems was Lukaku.
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Latest Rumours:
    - Rodriguez to Torino (3m) - tbc
    - Pedro to Roma (f) - tbc
    - David Silva to Lazio (f) - tbc
    - Sanchez to Inter (f) - done
    - Tonali to Inter (10m l)
    - Félix Correia to Juve (10.5m) - done
    - Osimhen to Napoli (70m) - done

Inter
    IN: Sanchez (f), Hakimi (40m), Vagiannidis (f), Barella (25m fo), Young (fo), Mario (lr), Sensi (fo tbc), Milenkovic, Tonali, Dzeko, Emerson, Giroud, Gosens, Vertonghen (f), Alonso, Kumbulla, Perisic (lr), Nainggolan (lr), Lazaro (lr)
    OUT: Dalbert (l, tbc), Icardi (50m fo), Karamoh (8m fo), Moses (lr, tbc), Pinnamonti (18m fo), Palazzi (2m), Godin, Perisic, Nainggolan, Mario, Lazaro, Valero (f), Vecino, Vagiannidis (l), Esposito (l), Biraghi (lr)

Juventus
    IN: [Pirlo], Correia (11m), Arthur (72m), Bikien (2m, tbc), Kulusevski (lr), Tonali, Jimenez, Gosens, Locatelli, Zaniolo, Pogba, Emerson, Kumbulla, Chiesa, Milik, Mandragora
    OUT: Matuidi (f), [Sarri], Gianluca Rocchi (r), Pjanic (60m), Mavididi (5m, tbc), Sene (5m, tbc), Can (25m fo), Ramsey, Higuain, Bernardeschi, Costa, Rabiot, Romero, Rugani, Demiral, Mandragora

Milan
    IN: Saelemaekers (4m, fo), Kalulu (tbc), Kjaer (4m, fo), Rodriguez (lr), Milenkovic, Aurier, Dumfries, Pessina, Torreira, Vlahovic, Szoboszlai, Luis, Jovic, Thiago Silva, Bakayoko
    OUT: Rodriguez (3m, tbc), Suso (21m), Bonaventura (f), Paqueta, Conti, Calabria, Begovic (lr)

Roma
    IN: Pedro (f, tbc), Veretout (16m fo), Mancini (13m fo), Perez (11m fo), Florenzi (lr), [Pochettino], Smalling, Cavani, Nainggolan, Kean, Lovren, Bonaventura (f), Mkhitaryan (fo), Karsdorp (lr), Schick (lr)
    OUT: Defrel (9m fo), Gonalons (4m fo), Pastore, Cristante, Jesus, Florenzi, Under, Mkhitaryan (lr), Zappacosta (lr), Kalinic (lr), Smalling (lr)

Lazio
    IN: David Silva (f, tbc), Chris Wood, Fares, Muriqi, Vojvoda, Gotze
    OUT: Berisha (4m), Lulic, SMS, Correa, Parolo, Lulic

Napoli
    IN: Osimhen (70m), Petagna (lr), Rrahmani (lr), Under, Rashica, Szoboszlai, Lovren, Ricci, Nandez, Boga, Gabriel Mahalhaes
    OUT: Callejon (f), Karnezis+fodder (20m, tbc), Chiriches (9m), Verdi (20m fo), Inglese (18m fo), Grassi (7m fo), Sepe (5m fo), Rog (13m fo), Tonelli (3m fo), Allan, Milik, Koulibaly, Ghoulam, Lozano

Fiorentina
    IN: Dalbert (l, tbc), Amrabat (lr), Duncan (16m fo), Lirola (11m fo), Paqueta, Bonaventura (f), Valero (f), Criscito, Nainggolan, Piatek, Linetty, Ghoulam, Thuram, Kouame (fo), Pedro (lr), Biraghi (lr)
    OUT: Veretout (16m fo), Théréau (f), Milenkovic, Chiesa, Pulgar, Pezzella, Cutrone (lr), Ghezzal (lr), Badelj (lr)

Transfers rumours in orange
    l = loan
    lr = loan return
    lp = loan + obligatory purchase
    lo = bought and loaned out
    fo = full ownership
    tbc = to be confirmed
    f = free transfer
    r = retired
    [] = coach

Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here
    Last edited by Bluenine; 12 Aug 20 at 15:45.

Vietnam

We arent the only club struggling with selling.
    Milan sold RicRod for 2m to Torino
    Juve sold Matuidi for 0m

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    everyone is gonna struggle, tbh.

old players on longer contracts, players with large book values, or players with disproportionate wages. Gonna be a nightmare in a time like this.

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    If Napoli get Under, Szoboszlai, Nandez and Boga will have a pretty strong team for next season.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    If Napoli get Under, Szoboszlai, Nandez and Boga will have a pretty strong team for next season.
    So DeLa had so many proven and successfull coaches in the last years and never invested for them although Napoli was 1/2 players away from being title contender.
    And now that he is out of CL and with Gattuso as a coach splashes the money for some french kid and looks active in Mercato.... Ok

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    So DeLa had so many proven and successfull coaches in the last years and never invested for them although Napoli was 1/2 players away from being title contender.
    And now that he is out of CL and with Gattuso as a coach splashes the money for some french kid and looks active in Mercato.... Ok
    Un why isn't Messi on our list? Oh for next year I guess

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    SportItalia: Pirlo wants Morata for Juventus attack.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

13. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The next Mancini in the making. Wants to coach his buddies. Maybe he'd be taking Asamoah back.

And Padoin of course.

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Hasan

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    He believed he built a project strong enough to win a title, that's why he wasn't actively spending money throughout the years. Perhaps if they managed keeping Higuain who knows maybe they'd have on the scudetto. Now the project aged and they milked every drop out of them, time to rebuild a new one.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, Napoli have enquired for Reguillon and Real want 20-25m. We should have been all over him but instead we're waiting for Chelsea to decide which one of Alonso and Emerson is going to be available.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    What is this hype about Regullion? The dude scored one goal against Roma and now we should buy him?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Reguilon has been great for Sevilla this season. He was even voted La Liga best lb. He is a balanced player, he is fast, he has a high work rate and he's available at a reasonable price. I think he would be a good option for us.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

According to Sky, Napoli have enquired for Reguillon and Real want 20-25m. We should have been all over him but instead we're waiting for Chelsea to decide which one of Alonso and Emerson is going to be available.
    It's not too late to make a push yet. And...grasping at straws a bit when I say this...but the Hakimi transfer news was all done without any fanfare until, boom, it happened, so maybe there's been something going on that we're not yet aware of.

We have CL football, Napoli don't. I know it's not just Napoli - Chelsea have also been linked with him - but that certainly plays to our advantage in this case, if we were to get involved. The fact that he doesn't have a commanding fee is just the icing on the cake.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    It's not too late to make a push yet. And...grasping at straws a bit when I say this...but the Hakimi transfer news was all done without any fanfare until, boom, it happened, so maybe there's been something going on that we're not yet aware of.

We have CL football, Napoli don't. I know it's not just Napoli - Chelsea have also been linked with him - but that certainly plays to our advantage in this case, if we were to get involved. The fact that he doesn't have a commanding fee is just the icing on the cake.
    I hope you're right. I am afraid they're waiting to clear the air with Conte first before making a move for a lb as Conte and Allegri would ask for different players.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    We arent the only club struggling with selling.
    Milan sold RicRod for 2m to Torino
    Juve sold Matuidi for 0m
    1. Official: Matuidi terminated his contract with merda by mutual consent - which means he is going to join Inter Miami for FREE and Raiola will pocket a crazy amount again Paratici fucked again

2. Milan full-back Ricardo Rodriguez is expected to complete his transfer to Torino over the next 24 hours for just under €3m. According to Sportitalia, the negotiations have reached the final stages following today’s meeting with various directors of both clubs and the Swiss international’s agent. Torino agreed to raise their offer from €2m to just under €3m. He has already agreed personal terms and wants to work with coach Marco Giampaolo again following their brief spell at Milan.

3. Let`s not laugh at the others while we still have the likes of Vecino, Joao Mario and Perisic on our books...

I hope you're right. I am afraid they're waiting to clear the air with Conte first before making a move for a lb as Conte and Allegri would ask for different players.
    We are not waiting because of that, we are waiting for Chelsea to buy and then LWB will be available for less.
    Conte made some noise because he felt how close he was this year to win Scudetto, only lacked proper squad depth and was unlucky with some injuries (Sensi, Asamoah, etc.). He already confirmed he is staying and Zhang will ask him to refrain from public outbursts. Conte said he will do EVERYTHING in his powers to enhance the squad (translation: I know who I want, don`t need Marotta to tell me), so he is looking for more power and influence in the transfer window. I think it`s just a trick to make the Chinese open wallet again and get him a player like Kante.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

25. Thanks (2): Bluenine, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Reguilon has been great for Sevilla this season. He was even voted La Liga best lb. He is a balanced player, he is fast, he has a high work rate and he's available at a reasonable price. I think he would be a good option for us.
    I have only watched 2 of his games, and I am not convinced at all despite the goal against Roma. This is a 23 year old LB with 1 good season and still lacks end product. If we were looking for a back up LB, he would be a great choice - he looks very promising. But as a starting LWB for Inter, no.

For LWB, I would only go for a player who is either a top class attacking LB or shows the potential for top class LWB (like Hakimi is at RWB, great potential) - which means a quality end product. Otherwise it won't really be an upgrade we are looking for.

Right now, I would choose Biraghi over Reguilon. Coz he is club trained, costs much less and has already had a year to adapt as LWB at Inter. I actually hope Reguilon goes to Chelsea, so that Alonso becomes available on a cheap - Alonso looked lethal when he played LWB for Conte, he has never looked as good before or after. Its a low risk choice. Also Alonso is better than Eriksen or anyone else we have for free kicks, that can be useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Please God, make this happen!

27. Thanks (4): DARi0, magnesium, Palacio, varmin

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Bluenine, Alonso seemingly is to you what Locatelli and Aouar are to Sqnalkel and Revv, respectively.

It’s just a tiny bit grating.

Vietnam

Same for Biglia, I still remember

Don't want Alonso as Chelsea always ask outrageous price for their players. 35m for a 30yo is just too much.