Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2020-21

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That time of the year

Not just us. Real hasn’t bought any one. Nor Barca.

Covid killed all teams who now have massive debts and can’t bring fans in.

Are any of you buying new uniforms? Or inter swag if you can’t go to the stadium?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    theres been very little activity, tbh, so far aside rfmo chelsea everton and milan?

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    theres been very little activity, tbh, so far aside rfmo chelsea everton and milan?
    Everton got James for free(agreed a 10-20% future transfer fee.....to where turkey? He is 29!) and Allan on loan. Chelsea is the only team throwing out but dick energy. Even Man U is begging Dortmund to give them Sancho like Barca is to us
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Really, James was free? Damn. Nice work Ancelotti.

Are you sure Allan is on loan? Wikipedia seems to think its permanent

Either way, yeah, its a fairly dead market. Chelsea are throwing out money from Hazard for the most part, so not too exciting there imho

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Allan didn't join Everton on loan. They got him for 25m.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

6. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    I demand lyrics.
    I dont know all the text, but main part goes like this:

Co, co come mai, co come mai, la champions League tu non la vinci mai
    Thats really all you need to know lol
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

8. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    If you want to feel better about our mercato just think about the mess Paratici has created between Juventus, Roma and Napoli.

He first approached Milik and he found an agreement with the player and that was the main reason he wanted to leave Napoli. But the two teams couldn't find an agreement. So he switched his focus to Dzeko. He found an agreement with both Roma and the player but first Roma had to sign a replacement with Milik being their main target. It took the two teams a while but they eventually found an agreement. The problem is Milik doesn't want to go to Roma. Meanwhile, Paratici also approached Barcelona for Suarez and put on hold everything else. He found an agreement with both Barcelona and Suarez but there's an issue with his passport and there's still no agreement between Suarez and Barcelona over a severance pay. So Paratici switched his focus back to Dzeko. Now Paratici has to convince Milik to accept going to Roma so Juventus can sign Dzeko else they will go for Giroud.
    by the way we all are laughing that Inter finally gets Vidal or Kolarov after years of attempts, but there is Edin Dzeko thread at juventuz.com created in 2009 when Edin was 23 years old and Wolfsburg player, so they can finally get him after 11 years of first links.

10. Thanks (2): Il Drago, n4l

Netherlands

Roma have sold Under to Leicester City

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Roma have sold Under to Leicester City
    €3m + €24m obligation. I think that's quite ündervalued

13. Thanks (3): Gaindé, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    As pissed as I am regarding Inter's transfer strategy this summer, I do also feel for the management. COVID-19 happened to us at the worst possible time. I had read somewhere that last season the value of Inter players on loan was the highest for any club in history. While I haven't fact checked that, we did have like around 250m worth of players on loan. In a bullish market, Inter could have raised serious funds from transfers of some of these players. COVID-19 fucked that up for us. Instead of cashing out, we are desperately trying to get rid of the wages of some of these players.

On top of this, if we add the impact of COVID to our club's revenues and sponsorships, its a double sucker punch. This is one of the reasons why I'm not too critical of Suning or Marotta these days. I guess we will have to live with low cost transfers this summer, players like Kolarov, Darmian and Vidal. Unless we sell one of our stars. Its really unfortunate, coz it did look like we were one big transfer window investment away from knocking Juve from the top.

15. Thanks (1): cuba gooding

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

That probably counted Icardi in that sum and I didn't know Perisic was worth 200million euro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    That probably counted Icardi in that sum and I didn't know Perisic was worth 200million euro.
    I am guessing they are including the following players in the list of players we had on loan last season:

Barbosa
    Perisic
    Politano
    Lazaro
    Gravillon
    Karamoh
    Radu
    Dalbert
    Icardi
    Pinamonti
    Mário
    Colidio
    Longo
    Dimarco
    Salcedo
    Nainggolan
    Emmers
    Brazăo

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    €3m + €24m obligation. I think that's quite ündervalued
    Really? For a player injured for 1/2 a season in 18/19, then in 19/20, injured again, mostly sub when fit, and can't play a full 90min......you think that's undervalued?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I think that's a great return for Roma. Has Under ever had a starting role and delivered any meaningful numbers?

We should be selling to EPL for christ sake.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Under showed lots of promise in his first season at Roma but since then he has been very inconsistent. This is a good deal for Roma.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

I am guessing they are including the following players in the list of players we had on loan last season:

Barbosa
    Perisic
    Politano
    Lazaro
    Gravillon
    Karamoh
    Radu
    Dalbert
    Icardi
    Pinamonti
    Mário
    Colidio
    Longo
    Dimarco
    Salcedo
    Nainggolan
    Emmers
    Brazăo
    So, I only see two people on that list that is worth money if not Icardi is counted. And if you gonna sum everyone, every single penny then I believe Juve's list would be 10x longer(if the 50% owned players is included) and that should be worth more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    So, I only see two people on that list that is worth money if not Icardi is counted. And if you gonna sum everyone, every single penny then I believe Juve's list would be 10x longer(if the 50% owned players is included) and that should be worth more.
    50% ownership is no longer allowed. Anyways, like I said I haven't fact checked that statement of whether thats the most valuable "loan list" of all time, so I don't know.

Also I doubt Juve's "loan list" was valued even half of Inter's last year, forget 10x.

Colombia

As pissed as I am regarding Inter's transfer strategy this summer, I do also feel for the management. COVID-19 happened to us at the worst possible time. I had read somewhere that last season the value of Inter players on loan was the highest for any club in history. While I haven't fact checked that, we did have like around 250m worth of players on loan. In a bullish market, Inter could have raised serious funds from transfers of some of these players. COVID-19 fucked that up for us. Instead of cashing out, we are desperately trying to get rid of the wages of some of these players.

On top of this, if we add the impact of COVID to our club's revenues and sponsorships, its a double sucker punch. This is one of the reasons why I'm not too critical of Suning or Marotta these days. I guess we will have to live with low cost transfers this summer, players like Kolarov, Darmian and Vidal. Unless we sell one of our stars. Its really unfortunate, coz it did look like we were one big transfer window investment away from knocking Juve from the top.

This exactly what I been thinking.

We spent a lot of money last year and only Icardi was sold.
    COVID really fucked our Mercado.
    We already spent 60 on hakimi and sensi.

Tonali and Kumbulla would have been another 60. They would have been amazing for the future, but
    Would they really have been real contributors for the Scudetto???
    The time is now to fill in the gaps with experienced players since RuBe are in the same Position as us, and can’t just splash money.

Unfortunately, the only way right now to get a big signing is to sell a big player.
    We are stuck with Gagliardini and vecino.
    The only asset that could be sold is brozovic and maybe Eriksen....but no one really wants them or can’t afford them.

27. Thanks (1): cuba gooding

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    What fucked our mercato was spending too much last season with little to show for and this window is proof of that as we still have to get rid of something like 10 players before we bring in 5 replacements. And possibly only 2 of those new 5 would warrant a roster spot after our eventual coach change.

Covid just accelerated this process. All clubs in Europe, especially Spanish and French, have suffered from this. Italians also suffered of course, as did thre Germans and English, but not to the extent of the first two leagues.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Mario Mandzukic won’t return to Serie A, as he seems set to sign with Turkish giants Fenerbahce. Dodged it

OFFICIAL: Jeison Murillo returns to Celta Vigo on loan with an option to buy from Sampdoria.

DONE: Marash Kumbulla has arrived in the Italian capital for his medical at Roma, ahead of his move from Hellas Verona.

OFFICIAL: Genoa have officially signed Filippo Melegoni and Milan Badelj, from Atalanta and Lazio respectively.

OFFICIAL: Fiorentina have officially announced the return of Borja Valero from Inter.

DONE: Mohamed Fares has arrived for his medical visit ahead of completing the move from SPAL to Lazio.

Milan continue to push for Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic, claims La Gazzetta dello Sport.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

30. Thanks (5): ElDuccio, Ethor, IM21, MVD, thatdude