Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandro Tonali

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Sandro Tonali

Its time. The last two player threads I opened were Eriksen and Sensi, so fingers crossed.

Report: Tonali prefers Inter
    By Football Italia staff

Inter are reportedly in pole position to sign Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali, who has expressed his desire to move to the Giuseppe Meazza.

Sky Sport Italia claims the Italy international, who turned 20 in May, has decided on Inter but underlines that the youngster has yet to agree on a deal with the Nerazzurri.

The broadcaster claims Inter have a ‘strategic advantage’ over the competition, as Tonali has been linked with title rivals Juventus in Serie A.

The transfer market will be different this year and Inter will have no hurry to find an agreement with Brescia, confident they will get the deal over the line on due time.

Tonali has played 23 times in Serie A this term, contributing one goal and five assists in the process, unable to help Brescia to safety.

The Rondinelle are bottom in Serie A, nine points behind 17th-placed Genoa, and travel to Fiorentina on Monday June 22 for their first match after the break.
    Italian Journalist Fabrizio Biasin: “Inter Will End Up Signing Sandro Tonali”

Italian football journalist Fabrizio Biasin has claimed that highly rated Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali will end up joining either Inter or their arch rivals Juventus.The Italian national team player has been heavily linked with a move to Inter for a good few months now and he is seemingly among Inter’s top transfer targets. The same goes for Juventus.

A number of clubs outside of Italy have seemingly shown an interest in signing him but it is understood that the player wishes to continue to play his football in Italy.“Everyone likes him and he could end up here or there. Cellino tries to throw gasoline on the fire of multiple negotiations: perhaps he will be able to inflate the price, perhaps he will not succeed,” Biasin remarked during his latest editorial piece for Italian news outlet TuttoMercatoWeb.

“The boy will end up at Inter or at Juventus for a figure of close to €40 million, all inclusive. ‘My grandmother knows that too’ you say, so let’s say Inter will sign him, even if there is currently no official offer.”Tonali is widely regarded as one of the best young Italian prospects out there at the moment and appears destined to have a bright future at the very top.This season the 20-year-old has made 24 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored one goal and provided five assist.

Fav. Player
    Alcântara

Federated States of Micronesia

First

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Wrap it up this weekend Marotta and company
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Where's my quote?
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Truly hoping we have the advantage here like the media claims we do. Truly exciting midfield prospect.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    wonder how we'll fit him into the midfield that already has brozo, eriksen, sensi and barella... assuming vecino, gagliardini, valero all leave.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rube and Milan fans are on their toes atm. This signing is gonna be brutal .

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Barella - Tonali - Brozo
    Eriksen
    Toro - Lukaku

Boom.
    Save Radja.

12. Thanks (6): DARi0, ElDuccio, Jnr, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    It's good to have Tonali's preference but we shouldn't count too much on it. He likes our project but he's no Barella who was an Interista and had the dream to play for Inter. I hope we close this deal asap. Though it's Marotta we're talking about so i am expecting this to drag on for a while.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

14. Thanks (3): compile, MVD, SiamoNoi

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It's good to have Tonali's preference but we shouldn't count too much on it. He likes our project but he's no Barella who was an Interista and had the dream to play for Inter. I hope we close this deal asap. Though it's Marotta we're talking about so i am expecting this to drag on for a while.
    Well, if you consider that we started this in January it's already dragging a lot of time
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Wrap it up this weekend Marotta and company
    Marotta is on it. He offered 10m, but Brescia want 50m. Now Marotta is ready to close, new offer 11m
    Last edited by Bluenine; 06 Jun 20 at 10:19.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We don't seal this until the season is over. Mark my words.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We don't seal this until the season is over. Mark my words.
    With these things I sometimes wouldn't be surprised if its already all done and just waiting for season to end to announce it. Let's hope.
    I've read another article this morning saying we are in the lead for Kumbulla, he prefers us as well over juve. That's amazing if we snap up two of the highest sought after youngsters in the league, going head to head with juve and both preferring inter. God its such a change from praying to make rolando permanent and taking chances in gargano and mvila. Thank fuck

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I still want to seal rolando on a permanent.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

20. Thanks (3): GenDire, Harpsabu, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

And telles that one funking stank
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

22. Thanks (2): DARi0, Wings

United States

I like this signing but not if we are planning on playing him primarily as the deepest player in front of defense. I don’t want him to be a Brozovic replacement, I would still like a DM. Someone physical and at least 6 feet preferably. Someone like Marc Roca or Bruno Guimarães would help bring balance to the team. Use Brozovic as one of the more advanced options and he or Tonali can also act as the back up for the DM.

From what I’ve seen from Tonali he strikes me a lot more as a CM then the “new Pirlo” if anything his play style reminds me more of Luca Modric.

24. Thanks (3): Lui, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes he has said himself he's more of a mezzala than regista if you want to use calcio terms. Brozo will keep playing as the regista but hopefully Tonali can back him up. Tonali will rotate with Barella also, most likely. Eriksen and Sensi are for the most offensive midfielder position if there is one (if not symmetric 3-man midfield with two pure mezzalas).

I guess it depends a lot on the opponent, also.

26. Thanks (2): sanand1, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I like this signing but not if we are planning on playing him primarily as the deepest player in front of defense. I don’t want him to be a Brozovic replacement, I would still like a DM. Someone physical and at least 6 feet preferably. Someone like Marc Roca or Bruno Guimarães would help bring balance to the team. Use Brozovic as one of the more advanced options and he or Tonali can also act as the back up for the DM.

From what I’ve seen from Tonali he strikes me a lot more as a CM then the “new Pirlo” if anything his play style reminds me more of Luca Modric.
    Unless we sell at least two of Gagliardini, Vecino and Nainggolan i can't see us getting another midfielder. If we get Tonali and Nainggolan returns we will have 8 midfielders. Even if we have the budget for another midfielder, we can't keep adding players without offloading anyone.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Teams are understandably waiting for our 100% off sale.
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

30. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Barella - Tonali - Brozo
    Eriksen
    Toro - Lukaku

Boom.
    That midfield has potential to be amazing, Barella and Brozo have the lungs of an horse, giving some freedom for Eriksen while Tonali sits between the 2 midfield warriors.

All lower 3 are pretty versatile too, while bench has options like Sensi (vision, skill) and Nainggolan (box2box, long range shots), Gaglia (some needed size and stature) to give us classy cover instead of uselessnesse's like Vecino and Valero.

All assumed that Conte changes formation of course.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini