Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandro Tonali

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Exactly. I guess there's some room for manipulation on the unconditional - technically playing one match like i think we did with Dodo makes it a conditional loan.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Exactly. I guess there's some room for manipulation on the unconditional - technically playing one match like i think we did with Dodo makes it a conditional loan.
    No. UEFA wasn't that dumb.

Conditional obligations are judged based on how easy the obligation is. So if it's something like make 1 appearance, then it must count as a full transfer in that season. And quite frankly, anytime the condition is met for obligation during the season, then it counts as permanent transfer for that accounting year; making conditional obligations basically useless from an FFP perspective.

It was cut off from the screenshot taken but it's right there.

6. Loan of a player from the lender club to the new club with a conditional obligation
    to buy
    a) If a condition is considered to be virtually certain, then the player’s registration
    must be recognised by both clubs as a permanent transfer from the inception
    of the loan agreement.
    b) If the fulfilment of a condition cannot be assessed with sufficient certainty to
    trigger the permanent transfer from the inception of the loan, then the player’s
    registration must be recognised first as a loan and then as a permanent
    transfer once the condition is met.
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

yeah, i seemed to remember they put in something about 'reasonable' conditions, partly because clubs like Inter were massively manipulating it a few years ago (e.g. Dodo)

That being said, there must inherently be a boundary - if 1 appearance is considered unconditional, 38 is presumably conditional, then there must be a grey middle ground

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Right, but the point is, they are saying once the condition is met, the transfer is considered permanent AT THAT POINT IN TIME; i.e. in that same financial period.

So it's useless, from an FFP persepective, whether it's a 1 game condition or 38 game condition; it will ultimately be booked in that financial year.
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Right, but the point is, they are saying once the condition is met, the transfer is considered permanent AT THAT POINT IN TIME; i.e. in that same financial period.

So it's useless, from an FFP persepective, whether it's a 1 game condition or 38 game condition; it will ultimately be booked in that financial year.
    Then why do clubs bother if it makes no difference whatsoever? Payment structure?

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Then why do clubs bother if it makes no difference whatsoever? Payment structure?
    aye, most likely. I suspect practically the transfer of fees for the permanent registration of the player isnt until the next transfer window, so it helps manage cashflow a bit better

8. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    cashflow

edit: answered above

10. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

also just to add to that - its kinda like government bonds. there's a pyramid of debt from various clubs to other clubs, if you could 'call' it all in at the same time everyone'd probably go insolvent

Venezuela

I think Tonali is as sure thing as you can get, injuries are always a concern.

Barella on the other hand is a big question mark for me, he seems too much like a jack of all trades master of none to me, and he even isn't really a jack in all things.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

There is still people who doubt Barella here? I'll leave this discussion for someone else, just looking at my username reminds me of the headache I had to endure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    There is still people who doubt Barella here? I'll leave this discussion for someone else, just looking at my username reminds me of the headache I had to endure.
    Well, the fact that we're clamoring for a defensive midfielder and Box to Box CM should tell you all you need to know. Barella should take one of those roles but he's not good enough defensively for one role nor he's good enough offensively for the other, nor it's his passing that great or his ball retention and getting out of trouble ability impressive.

On the other hand he's still young and he's decent to good at most things so he can still get there but he has to massively improve a couple aspects of his game if we're gonna depend on him as a starter for us.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I told myself not to take this discussion but I'll end it here by saying I think Barella is right now top 3 best italian midfielder and can only get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Barella is great at being a pretty good all rounder. Good at disruption not bad on counter attack etc. I would like to see him improve generally but he's a really young guy so I'm confident he'll get there.

17. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah. To me Barella is a beast in the making. Not a beast yet, but we've already seen glimpses of it.

Fav. Player
    Hakimi, Lukaku

Poland

Barella can be a beast, is Tonali deal done or just rumours?Are Romano and Di Marzo reporting anything?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's done. Will be lost probably announced tomorrow or next week as the season ended.

21. Thanks (3): Palacio, Pipka, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's done. Will be lost probably announced tomorrow or next week as the season ended.

yeah, after season has ended in keeping with tradition i guess. Maybe firstr day of new transfer window.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don’t know why but I just have this strong feeling Tonali and Barella will create such a dynamic tandem that it will make us blush with pride. Anyway not going to jump the gun anymore, he’s not our player until it’s sealed.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

24. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

sensi-barella-tonali is a sexy midfield in FM, FYI!

United States

I would like to see a Tonali - DM - Barella midfield at work. I feel like if we get a good DM we could really be striking the right balance and be on to something.

27. Thanks (1): MVD