Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 802

Thread: Sandro Tonali

  1. #441
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,012
    Thanked
    17,136 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    With the difference that Kulusevski wasn't committed to Inter. We also had to deal with two clubs (Atalanta, Parma).
    Yeah the issue was Kulusevski. We couldn't agree with him or he was holding the deal. When Juve jumped in, he was all on board immediately.


  2. #442
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    23,503
    Thanked
    51,602 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    Can we please stop posting what Nico Schira writes? He's as reliable as Tancredi Palmeri. There really should be a tier thread where the reliability of different reporters/newspapers are listed.
    Tier 5 (trash) : Tribal football, the Sun, Kicker
    Tier 4 (poor) : CdS, Marca, Bild
    Tier 3 (average, some respectability but to be taken with a grain of salt) : GdS, Dimarzio
    Tier 2 (excellent, ultra reliable) : BBC, Romano



    Tier 1 (God-tier, never wrong, never to be questioned) : brehme
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/


  3. #443
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    23,243
    Thanked
    25,519 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    gazzetta dello brehme


  4. #444

    Join Date
    29 Oct 12
    Posts
    659
    Thanked
    724 times

    France

    Gives us some Brehmium information.


  5. #445
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    21,603
    Thanked
    18,169 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How do you rate Romano ahead of Di Marzio? It's essentially the same source and Di Marzio is sort of the boss, so he essentially okay's what Romano can say. Twitter is different as Di Marzio. Is essentially a website account so Romano is more of a personal account and less random Lega Pro news

    BBC is not extremely reliable unless you're talking about quasi done deals or on the verge of signatures. You shouldn't consider their rumours to be completely accurate when it comes to continental football. For intra PL clubs I'm not sure, but they should be the best source. But we don't give a duck's ass for that.

    If you want to rate these media guys then you have to dig deeper. Some have club connections (ie Di Marzio), other have personnel connections (ie Pedulla), others just follow the smoke and pretend they see the fire (ie Tancredi). And it's always relevant to which club, but this is essentially the norm for Inter.

    For Juventus for example there's Agresti and Pistocchi. Inter does not have equivalent types of journalists. There's Biasin and Barzaghi, but they are not always active on the mercato.

    Schira is very close to Romano/Di Marzio level actually.

    An interesting one is Alessandro Rimi. Not the greatest but not trash. And a French dude called Guillaume that works at Europsport.
    https://twitter.com/Guillaumemp?s=09


  6. #446

    Join Date
    22 May 18
    Posts
    632
    Thanked
    564 times

    Indonesia

    Di marzio get a lot of shit because of the benzema saga
    Most serie a fans know he’s realiable,
    But england fans think he is tier 3 but take romano’s word like a gospel

  7. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

  8. #447
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    9,391
    Thanked
    22,510 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    If there's a serious interest about a reliability tier thread, I may make a detailed post about it when I have time. Not sure Tonali's thread is the best place for it.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

    #CONTEOUT


  9. #448

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,986
    Thanked
    3,964 times

    Vietnam



  10. #449
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanked
    6,501 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    War machine
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

  11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

  12. #450
    Aliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Feb 12
    Posts
    895
    Thanked
    633 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

    Iran

    Could someone who's followed this guy more closely comment on his defensive abilities and an overall comparison with Brozo?


  13. #451
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    23,243
    Thanked
    25,519 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Tier 5 (trash) : Tribal football, the Sun, Kicker
    Tier 4 (poor) : CdS, Marca, Bild
    Tier 3 (average, some respectability but to be taken with a grain of salt) : GdS, Dimarzio
    Tier 2 (excellent, ultra reliable) : BBC, Romano



    Tier 1 (God-tier, never wrong, never to be questioned) : brehme
    tbh this is why I NEVER ever do things like transfer predictions (admittedly breheme isnt doing predictions, just inside info because he's "got sources") outside of what FFP would dictate us to do, or what is potential scenarios

    I find it interesting to analyze and discuss, like some of the growth decree stuff with Cafe recently, and Im happy to share what I'd love to see (e.g. signing Tonali), but I'd never claim to have secret knowledge about future transfers and what not

  14. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  15. #452

    Join Date
    22 Sep 16
    Posts
    249
    Thanked
    77 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Tier 5 (trash) : Tribal football, the Sun, Kicker
    Tier 4 (poor) : CdS, Marca, Bild
    Tier 3 (average, some respectability but to be taken with a grain of salt) : GdS, Dimarzio
    Tier 2 (excellent, ultra reliable) : BBC, Romano



    Tier 1 (God-tier, never wrong, never to be questioned) : brehme
    can i add tuttosport to tier 5?

  16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  17. #453
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,850
    Thanked
    56,112 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Im adding Enjoy done deal to tier 1

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk


  18. #454
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    23,503
    Thanked
    51,602 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    How do you rate Romano ahead of Di Marzio? It's essentially the same source and Di Marzio is sort of the boss, so he essentially okay's what Romano can say. Twitter is different as Di Marzio. Is essentially a website account so Romano is more of a personal account and less random Lega Pro news

    BBC is not extremely reliable unless you're talking about quasi done deals or on the verge of signatures. You shouldn't consider their rumours to be completely accurate when it comes to continental football. For intra PL clubs I'm not sure, but they should be the best source. But we don't give a duck's ass for that.

    If you want to rate these media guys then you have to dig deeper. Some have club connections (ie Di Marzio), other have personnel connections (ie Pedulla), others just follow the smoke and pretend they see the fire (ie Tancredi). And it's always relevant to which club, but this is essentially the norm for Inter.

    For Juventus for example there's Agresti and Pistocchi. Inter does not have equivalent types of journalists. There's Biasin and Barzaghi, but they are not always active on the mercato.

    Schira is very close to Romano/Di Marzio level actually.

    An interesting one is Alessandro Rimi. Not the greatest but not trash. And a French dude called Guillaume that works at Europsport.
    https://twitter.com/Guillaumemp?s=09
    It was a very quickly put together list for the entire purpose of making fun of you not an honest attempt at making an accurate or comprehensive ranking of news sources.

    You are 100% right about the situational nature of these sources of course, but I just listed all manner of random names/papers as they came to mind. As far as I'm concerned, all of them are tier 4/5 if I'm actually taking the time to be accurate.

    Forgot to include Diegus in tier 1, damn. Friend-of-friend-of-coworker-of-son-of-Tronchetti Provera, Diegus. I remember some of his "breaking news" included Dzeko to Inter (but like 10 years ago) and Schweinsteiger too. Whatever happened to him?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    If there's a serious interest about a reliability tier thread, I may make a detailed post about it when I have time. Not sure Tonali's thread is the best place for it.
    Good idea
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/


  19. #455
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    12,327
    Thanked
    16,659 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Has Sandro had his C̶o̶r̶o̶n̶a̶v̶i̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ medical yet ?
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte


  20. #456
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    7,686
    Thanked
    11,730 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Belgium

    20
    which tier is Diegus?

    Ha just realized Uni already put him in tier 1. False. Tier 0. Diegus doesn't predict transfers, he makes transfers.


  21. #457
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    21,603
    Thanked
    18,169 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It was a very quickly put together list for the entire purpose of making fun of you not an honest attempt at making an accurate or comprehensive ranking of news sources.
    Actually it wasn't that bad, with the exception of having Romano and Di Marzio separated as different sources.


    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    You are 100% right
    I know I am.


  22. #458
    Pipka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 11
    Posts
    453
    Thanked
    295 times
    Fav. Player
    Hakimi, Lukaku

    Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    You can sign a contract with a player, usually called "pre-contract", without having completed the deal with his team. It only goes valid once you complete the deal. So we kinda have that going with Tonali, but as far as I know, not with Brescia. Maybe they have finalized everything and just delay it for the sake of not alienating the EL run with rumours of who will be leaving from the current roster.


    P.S: Was there a pre-penetration in your example?
    How does that work with a virgin though?

  23. #459

    Join Date
    22 May 18
    Posts
    632
    Thanked
    564 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    it should be gags in the middle


  24. #460
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    11,088
    Thanked
    5,222 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    I don’t think the two of the right will be here next season. Pretty sure Conte wants them out
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •