Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandro Tonali

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Maybe it would be good to get him now and have him on loan at Brescia until 2021-2022 season. He needs playing time and with Brozovic-Barella-Eriksen will not be easy, especially because we will never get rid of Vecino.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

We either turn into bbilan of the 2000's with Pirlo-Gattuso-Ambrosini or to bbilan of the last 7-8 years full of overrated italians. Hope it's first

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Maybe it would be good to get him now and have him on loan at Brescia until 2021-2022 season. He needs playing time and with Brozovic-Barella-Eriksen will not be easy, especially because we will never get rid of Vecino.
    Oh that's why Gagliardini plays so much... Dude please, we need 2 good players for each position if we hope to win anything anytime soon

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks (4): magnesium, MVD, PHM1605, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    development takes a balance tbh - look at Berardi. That guy could have been epic but stayed at Sass too long imho

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    development takes a balance tbh - look at Berardi. That guy could have been epic but stayed at Sass too long imho
    Precisely. And of course it's unique for every player what is best for each individual (maybe cannot be even said beforehand for every case?). But getting environment to grow, train and play with really good players develops a player too.

I'd say Tonali is totally ready to be part of a top club. We will have injuries, we will have a lot of games, he will get his fair share of playing time.

8. Thanks (3): magnesium, SiamoNoi, William

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Precisely. And of course it's unique for every player what is best for each individual (maybe cannot be even said beforehand for every case?). But getting environment to grow, train and play with really good players develops a player too.

I'd say Tonali is totally ready to be part of a top club. We will have injuries, we will have a lot of games, he will get his fair share of playing time.
    Yeah. there is a slight complication on mental strength - e.g. big fish small pond (Ibrahimovic), or good team player - but for the average player, given the choice, being the starter at a club like Inter will be much better for their development than being the starter at Brescia. The negative to that is the pressure/attitude from fans - though I have to say I think with younger players we are starting to be more tolerant, as we've had more luck out of Bastoni, Sensi, Barella, Martinez, etc in recent years, and that might help to win a bit more patience

10. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Pedulla, Brescia have lowered their demands for Tonali from 50m to 30-40m (only cash) and that's the reason Inter put negotiations over Kumbulla on hold as Tonali is the priority.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Good, get it done ASAP!

13. Thanks (2): Eddie, _Ivan_

Poland

it's sad to give up on Kumbulla. After watching yesterday's performance I would reinfore our defence.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    it's sad to give up on Kumbulla. After watching yesterday's performance I would reinfore our defence.
    If a defense of Skriniar-De Vrij-Bastoni/Godin isn't good enough, it's not about the players but the system.

Also yesterday's game showed we need midfielders more than anything else.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Come on, blaming the CBs in yesterday poor game is wrong. Our midfield was shit.
    Save Radja.

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Come on, blaming the CBs in yesterday poor game is wrong. Our midfield was shit.
    if u concede 3 goals, the defense is almost always to blame

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Clearly the whole team was fucking shit.

Playing without Brozovic is like starting with 2 men less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

20. Thanks (2): javier_zanetti <3, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Clearly the whole team was fucking shit.

Playing without Brozovic is like starting with 2 men less.
    Add starting with Ranocchia, Inter were playing with three men and a goal down because he always ensures that we concede a shit soft goal whenever he plays.

Fuck Spalletti who created the myth that Rannochia is key to the team behind the scenes. Essentially, Ranocchia's contribution over the last few years is how supposedly unfair it is for our supporters to give our players (Ranocchia) shit.

Never in all my years of following football has that been a criteria to keep a player on a club, continue to pay him and extend his contract when he is so obviously as shit as Ranocchia. Only Inter's management would make a move to keep that kind of player on at the club. What a fuckn joke.

22. Thanks (2): hitmax, vex

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

I don't care one bit about Ranocchia when he's acting as the team's highest paid cheerleader. I also don't care when he plays in Europa League games against teams from crappy football leagues.

Once he starts playing in Serie A, and not as a last-ditch striker, then we've got problems.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    if u concede 3 goals, the defense is almost always to blame
    Usually I’d agree but yesterday the midfield game them no protection whatsoever all game.

Indonesia

im not sure why everyone disappointed with the result,
    we field rano, gag, valero, biraghi, moses
    we already overachieved

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wrap this deal and head start the most awesome mercato in 10 years.

27. Thanks (5): Kakaroto, Lui, MVD, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Agreed. We had the best defence in the league (lowest goals conceded) till just 3 rounds ago. Even now, we have just conceded 4 goals more than Juve, 3 of those yesterday. Yes, our CBs are still not comfortable with this system. That will take time. However there is little they can do if Young is determined to give the other team a free penalty or two. And the CBs look worse when the midfield is non-existent, like papa Valero and Gagsy were.

We are so used to Brozovic working his arse off in the midfield that we look lost without him. We need better midfielders who know how to stop or slow down attacks. When we have that, our defence will look better.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Agreed. We had the best defence in the league (lowest goals conceded) till just 3 rounds ago. Even now, we have just conceded 4 goals more than Juve, 3 of those yesterday. Yes, our CBs are still not comfortable with this system. That will take time. However there is little they can do if Young is determined to give the other team a free penalty or two. And the CBs look worse when the midfield is non-existent, like papa Valero and Gagsy were.

We are so used to Brozovic working his arse off in the midfield that we look lost without him. We need better midfielders who know how to stop or slow down attacks. When we have that, our defence will look better.
    I agree that’s why although I want Tonali I hope we also bring a more defensive player in the midfield. A player dedicated to sitting in front of our defense, stopping attacks and playing simple would improve this team a lot. I like Brozo but he’s not that player. He’s a more offensive player and I think both he and Inter would benefit from him having less defensive responsibilities.

It may be too much to do in one window but in an ideal world we move Valero, Vecino and Gagliardini while bringing Tonali and a DM. Midfield would be Eriksen/Sensi - Dm/Brozo - Barella/Tonali. If we wanted a 7th we could have someone like Agoume.

30. Thanks (2): Kev9Inter, MVD