Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 467

Thread: Sandro Tonali

  1. #61
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    14,087
    Thanked
    2,873 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    Maybe it would be good to get him now and have him on loan at Brescia until 2021-2022 season. He needs playing time and with Brozovic-Barella-Eriksen will not be easy, especially because we will never get rid of Vecino.

  2. #62
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanked
    4,387 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Kazakhstan

    We either turn into bbilan of the 2000's with Pirlo-Gattuso-Ambrosini or to bbilan of the last 7-8 years full of overrated italians. Hope it's first

  3. Thanks (1): MVD

  4. #63
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,824
    Thanked
    56,048 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Maybe it would be good to get him now and have him on loan at Brescia until 2021-2022 season. He needs playing time and with Brozovic-Barella-Eriksen will not be easy, especially because we will never get rid of Vecino.
    Oh that's why Gagliardini plays so much... Dude please, we need 2 good players for each position if we hope to win anything anytime soon

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  5. Thanks (4): magnesium, MVD, PHM1605, thatdude

  6. #64
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    22,594
    Thanked
    24,721 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    development takes a balance tbh - look at Berardi. That guy could have been epic but stayed at Sass too long imho


  7. #65
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,348
    Thanked
    16,111 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    development takes a balance tbh - look at Berardi. That guy could have been epic but stayed at Sass too long imho
    Precisely. And of course it's unique for every player what is best for each individual (maybe cannot be even said beforehand for every case?). But getting environment to grow, train and play with really good players develops a player too.

    I'd say Tonali is totally ready to be part of a top club. We will have injuries, we will have a lot of games, he will get his fair share of playing time.

  8. Thanks (3): magnesium, SiamoNoi, William

  9. #66
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    22,594
    Thanked
    24,721 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Precisely. And of course it's unique for every player what is best for each individual (maybe cannot be even said beforehand for every case?). But getting environment to grow, train and play with really good players develops a player too.

    I'd say Tonali is totally ready to be part of a top club. We will have injuries, we will have a lot of games, he will get his fair share of playing time.
    Yeah. there is a slight complication on mental strength - e.g. big fish small pond (Ibrahimovic), or good team player - but for the average player, given the choice, being the starter at a club like Inter will be much better for their development than being the starter at Brescia. The negative to that is the pressure/attitude from fans - though I have to say I think with younger players we are starting to be more tolerant, as we've had more luck out of Bastoni, Sensi, Barella, Martinez, etc in recent years, and that might help to win a bit more patience

  10. Thanks (1): Lui

  11. #67
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    8,778
    Thanked
    20,461 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    According to Pedulla, Brescia have lowered their demands for Tonali from 50m to 30-40m (only cash) and that's the reason Inter put negotiations over Kumbulla on hold as Tonali is the priority.
    #SAVESKRINIAR


  12. #68
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 10
    Posts
    4,358
    Thanked
    1,879 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Europe

    Forum Supporter
    Good, get it done ASAP!

  13. Thanks (2): Eddie, _Ivan_

  14. #69
    diamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Oct 19
    Posts
    391
    Thanked
    940 times

    Poland

    it's sad to give up on Kumbulla. After watching yesterday's performance I would reinfore our defence.

  15. #70
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    10,558
    Thanked
    14,910 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    it's sad to give up on Kumbulla. After watching yesterday's performance I would reinfore our defence.
    If a defense of Skriniar-De Vrij-Bastoni/Godin isn't good enough, it's not about the players but the system.

    Also yesterday's game showed we need midfielders more than anything else.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


  16. #71
    javier_zanetti <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Sep 10
    Posts
    4,666
    Thanked
    3,432 times
    Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

    Israel

    Come on, blaming the CBs in yesterday poor game is wrong. Our midfield was shit.
    Save Radja.

  17. Thanks (1): thatdude

  18. #72
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    22,594
    Thanked
    24,721 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Come on, blaming the CBs in yesterday poor game is wrong. Our midfield was shit.
    if u concede 3 goals, the defense is almost always to blame

  19. #73
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanked
    8,670 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Clearly the whole team was fucking shit.

    Playing without Brozovic is like starting with 2 men less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

  20. Thanks (2): javier_zanetti <3, MVD

  21. #74

    Join Date
    09 Mar 04
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanked
    3,383 times

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Clearly the whole team was fucking shit.

    Playing without Brozovic is like starting with 2 men less.
    Add starting with Ranocchia, Inter were playing with three men and a goal down because he always ensures that we concede a shit soft goal whenever he plays.

    Fuck Spalletti who created the myth that Rannochia is key to the team behind the scenes. Essentially, Ranocchia's contribution over the last few years is how supposedly unfair it is for our supporters to give our players (Ranocchia) shit.

    Never in all my years of following football has that been a criteria to keep a player on a club, continue to pay him and extend his contract when he is so obviously as shit as Ranocchia. Only Inter's management would make a move to keep that kind of player on at the club. What a fuckn joke.

  22. Thanks (2): hitmax, vex

  23. #75
    Kramerica Industries's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanked
    2,066 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    I don't care one bit about Ranocchia when he's acting as the team's highest paid cheerleader. I also don't care when he plays in Europa League games against teams from crappy football leagues.

    Once he starts playing in Serie A, and not as a last-ditch striker, then we've got problems.

  24. #76
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    16,062
    Thanked
    24,685 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    if u concede 3 goals, the defense is almost always to blame
    Usually I’d agree but yesterday the midfield game them no protection whatsoever all game.


  25. #77

    Join Date
    22 May 18
    Posts
    480
    Thanked
    420 times

    Indonesia

    im not sure why everyone disappointed with the result,
    we field rano, gag, valero, biraghi, moses
    we already overachieved


  26. #78
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,348
    Thanked
    16,111 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Wrap this deal and head start the most awesome mercato in 10 years.

  27. Thanks (5): Kakaroto, Lui, MVD, Strale, thatdude

  28. #79
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    10,590
    Thanked
    23,162 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Come on, blaming the CBs in yesterday poor game is wrong. Our midfield was shit.
    Agreed. We had the best defence in the league (lowest goals conceded) till just 3 rounds ago. Even now, we have just conceded 4 goals more than Juve, 3 of those yesterday. Yes, our CBs are still not comfortable with this system. That will take time. However there is little they can do if Young is determined to give the other team a free penalty or two. And the CBs look worse when the midfield is non-existent, like papa Valero and Gagsy were.

    We are so used to Brozovic working his arse off in the midfield that we look lost without him. We need better midfielders who know how to stop or slow down attacks. When we have that, our defence will look better.


  29. #80
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    16,062
    Thanked
    24,685 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Agreed. We had the best defence in the league (lowest goals conceded) till just 3 rounds ago. Even now, we have just conceded 4 goals more than Juve, 3 of those yesterday. Yes, our CBs are still not comfortable with this system. That will take time. However there is little they can do if Young is determined to give the other team a free penalty or two. And the CBs look worse when the midfield is non-existent, like papa Valero and Gagsy were.

    We are so used to Brozovic working his arse off in the midfield that we look lost without him. We need better midfielders who know how to stop or slow down attacks. When we have that, our defence will look better.
    I agree that’s why although I want Tonali I hope we also bring a more defensive player in the midfield. A player dedicated to sitting in front of our defense, stopping attacks and playing simple would improve this team a lot. I like Brozo but he’s not that player. He’s a more offensive player and I think both he and Inter would benefit from him having less defensive responsibilities.

    It may be too much to do in one window but in an ideal world we move Valero, Vecino and Gagliardini while bringing Tonali and a DM. Midfield would be Eriksen/Sensi - Dm/Brozo - Barella/Tonali. If we wanted a 7th we could have someone like Agoume.

  30. Thanks (2): Kev9Inter, MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •