Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Thread: Inter - Sassuolo (24 June 20)

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    My stream got frozen right before Gags took the shoot and I was sure it went in i was too optimistic
    Same here.Was celebrating while refreshing the stream

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    This was a reality check about how strong our squad is.

This one month of packed schedule, specially after 3 months of lockdown and resulting low fitness, means that we HAVE TO rotate heavily. So Conte did what he had to do, even if its something he rarely does ie rotate. Even Sassuolo rotated 7 players.

Unfortunately, what we always suspected was confirmed last night. Our squad depth is shite. This squad is only good enough for top 4, at best. A few key players playing regularly and putting in good performances have been masking this over the season so far. We cannot mask it anymore. Put on your seatbelt, guys. It gonna be a turbulent month ahead.

Lets hope Marotta & Co rectify this over the next window.

3. Thanks (2): Lionheart, vex

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

This one month of packed schedule, specially after 3 months of lockdown and resulting low fitness, means that we HAVE TO rotate heavily. So Conte did what he had to do, even if its something he rarely does ie rotate. Even Sassuolo rotated 7 players.

Unfortunately, what we always suspected was confirmed last night. Our squad depth is shite. This squad is only good enough for top 4, at best. A few key players playing regularly and putting in good performances have been masking this over the season so far. We cannot mask it anymore. Put on your seatbelt, guys. It gonna be a turbulent month ahead.

Yeah. I like the depth of Lazio (#2) and Atalanta (#4) much, much better

Those squads also cost probably 1/4 to 1/5 of ours also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

"Gagliardini" needs to become a metaphor at FIF after this.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post

Or Sassuolo (#12) for that matter. They rotated more than us and were still the better team for most of the match.

8. Thanks (2): n4l, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

"Gagliardini" needs to become a metaphor at FIF after this.

swear i could vomit every time i see this.. i probably should not care that much but i just can't be not angry about this. It's horrible...

the ball was jumping, ok. But you still could avoid shoting from 2 meters like youre trying to score from midfield and just want to make a "rocket shot" ala adriano or something like that... that's the last time he should wear this jersey.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Agree with everything, i m actually in a weird sense kind of glad that some of these fuckers from the bench got exposed and even embarrassed.

And they could only get exposed in the true sense of the word if they play with each other, like last night.There was no brozo, barella or sensi to carry their ass.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post

Yes and yes. But you are still missing the point, 3 reasons:

1. Bench player quality: Atalanta's bench is better than ours. In reality, it was evident yesterday. It doesn't matter what they cost. Mario cost more than Martinez or Eriksen or Sensi. I am talking on the pitch. Our bench is shite. And that got exposed yesterday.

2. Bench player suitability: Lazio and Atalanta have the advantage of having the same coach for many years. As a result their bench is more suitable for their coaches needs. Conte is in his first season, a lot of our bench looks worse because they are just not suited for Conte. Eg D'Ambrosio, he is not a bad player and would be a decent bench option for Spalletti, but he is useless for Conte.

3. Ambition: Atalanta's bench is very suitable for their ambition - when they finish in the top 4, they rejoice. At Inter, fans want to win the Scudetto soon. When you look at Inter's ambition, and then look at our bench, you wanna throw up. Our ambition is more similar to Juventus, would you like me to compare their bench with ours?

Our shite bench and its unsuitability to our play was badly exposed yesterday. I understand its takes more than a season to build a competitive squad. But Marotta & co have their work cut out. We ain't winning shite with this squad. Neither are Lazio or Atalanta, but for their ambitions they are doing very well.

12. Thanks (2): thatdude, vex

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

We had Sensi, Vecino and Brozo out. But yeah the next transfer window must be used to get things right. There has to be at least 3-5 players in the current squad that have to leave.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Yes and yes. But you are still missing the point, 3 reasons:

1. Bench player quality: Atalanta's bench is better than ours. In reality, it was evident yesterday. It doesn't matter what they cost. Mario cost more than Martinez or Eriksen or Sensi. I am talking on the pitch. Our bench is shite. And that got exposed yesterday.

2. Bench player suitability: Lazio and Atalanta have the advantage of having the same coach for many years. As a result their bench is more suitable for their coaches needs. Conte is in his first season, a lot of our bench looks worse because they are just not suited for Conte. Eg D'Ambrosio, he is not a bad player and would be a decent bench option for Spalletti, but he is useless for Conte.

3. Ambition: Atalanta's bench is very suitable for their ambition - when they finish in the top 4, they rejoice. At Inter, fans want to win the Scudetto soon. When you look at Inter's ambition, and then look at our bench, you wanna throw up. Our ambition is more similar to Juventus, would you like me to compare their bench with ours?

Our shite bench and its unsuitability to our play was badly exposed yesterday. I understand its takes more than a season to build a competitive squad. But Marotta & co have their work cut out. We ain't winning shite with this squad. Neither are Lazio or Atalanta, but for their ambitions they are doing very well.
    Bro...our bench had nothing to do with yesterday. We got outplayed, totally, by Sassuolo's bench. You need to look elsewhere as to why the fuck we are getting dominated by Sassuolo's bench. Not a shit result based on minor episodes but getting owned. Our entire bench should be able to play and dominate sass (like barca bench beating us @ san siro in CL )

I can't even get into the merits of your post when you say Atalanta's bench is better than ours.
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

15. Thanks (5): brakbrak, Meysam, Pajo, SiamoNoi, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Just so we know what we're talking about, that's Atalanta bench:

Muriel, Traore, Malinovskyi, Castagne, Pasalic, Caldara, Czyborra, Colley, Tameze, Bellanova.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

17. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Iran

������ are you kidding?
    Only Lukaku costs more than whole Sassuolo team :/
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The immunity this guy has on the forum is unreal.
    Finally FINALLY someone gets me

I never thought it would be you brehme <3
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Finally FINALLY someone gets me

I never thought it would be you brehme <3
    But you didn't get it it's not related to Candreva lol.

Candreva tends to be irritating but he doesn't have immunity from criticism, usually he's one of the first to be hated on.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

United States

Games like this one prove we should have kept Radja.

I hope he comes back next season but doubt he will have an impact like he would have this season.

Milan=cheaters
    Juventus=cheaters

LETS GO INTER

24. Thanks (2): MVD, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Just so we know what we're talking about, that's Atalanta bench:

Muriel, Traore, Malinovskyi, Castagne, Pasalic, Caldara, Czyborra, Colley, Tameze, Bellanova.
    yeah, that bench is better then ours (just in case someone thinks the oppposite)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

26. Thanks (1): vex

Canada

Did anything check the match facts for this game and compare it to Atalanta game?

Against Inter: - Sass had 4 shots on target and scored 3- 11 attempts overall.
    - committed 20 fouls, 2 more than inters 18 but received only one yellow to inters Two;
    - 50/50 ball possession.

Against Atalanta: -Sass has 5 shots on target with 1 goal with 11 attempts overall;
    -sass also has more ball possession with 55%

Anyone watch Roma v Sampdoria? Same score line as against inter but the match facts will tell u a completely different story

Against Inter: - Sampdoria only managed 2 shots on target (1) goal with 6 attempts overall;
    - 1 corner
    - 22% ball possession

Against Roma: - Sampdoria has 9 shots on target with 17 attempts overall to Roma’s 21 and 10 on target;
    - 39% ball possession;
    - 8 corners.

Anyone who watched Roma v Sampdoria will tell you that Sampdoria was unlucky not be 2-0 up at halftime

Overall inter has been unlucky these past two games more than anything else.

28. Thanks (2): GenDire, InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Is Hakimi available?

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Is Hakimi available?
    word...

31. Thanks (2): dejavu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Omg I completely dropped the ball, I broke the Sassuolo curse last time. Sorry guys the two points lost are on me.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

33. Thanks (1): MVD