Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Sassuolo (24 June 20)

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    10 years... 10 motherfucking years and still empty handed. When are we going to stop with the "projects" and buy some motherfucking players who've actually won shit? I don't give a shit if we're overpaying for a 32 year old. Get. Some. Winners.
    Winning is second in the management now, clearing out capable players with "bad attitude" is more important than winning....

2. Thanks (4): ArmaLetale, Fapuccino, Nothing, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Not his fault. He needs the midfield behind him to actually know how to play football to bring him into the game
    Stop making excuses for him. He was nowhere tonight; a player of his quality shouldn't be dependent on others so as to play well. Part of the reason the midfield is so open is to accommodate him. No way we drop our best flat midfield three of Barella Brozovic Sensi to accommodate a lazy, luxury like him.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I'm not at all upset. This is GOOD. I don't need this club building up ANY delusions that they can win anything with the current talent level/squad makeup.

This year was a good start and we even did better than expected. We had no business challenging for anything this year. That's all. More is needed.
    its not how you start but how you finish. Who gives a fuck if we had a good start? Weve had plenty of good start in the good part of the decade.

5. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    If Galgiardini’s contract isn’t terminated after this then I’m in shock. Only consolation after this result is it makes it easier to root for Lazio the whole way through now
    David Luiz had worse games and he got renewed. Maybe we could sell Gagliardini to Arsenal.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

8. Thanks (2): n4l, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

i will stop watching football if i have to see Young and Gagliardini still playing for Inter next year. Not to forget Rano too of course. More then half bench could play for Benenvento and im not even jocking. Fuck everything.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Our management still stubborn, fuck Gagliardini, Get him Vidal..

Gagliardini belong to bottom table club like Sassuolo.. get someone better ..
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Italy

We need to win Europa League for this season to make sense. It's only 4 matches if I recall correctly, and none of the other teams is better than us.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    I don't want to hear jack shit about squad. Sass whole squad is less than lukaku. Whole squad salary probably less than eriksen. PLUS THEY ROTATED 7 PLAYERS TONIGHT.

This is about football execution, pure & simple.

If you need world class players in every position to beat a rotated Sass, then you're doing it VERY, VERY, VERY WRONG.
    Player levels are not static. There's always a +/-. If our squad is an average of an 8 and Sassuolo is a 6, all they need is a +1 in form and us a -1 in form to tie us at 7.

This is why you need 9 or 10 players, so the +/- in form rarely affects you.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    time to watch a real game now....atalanta-lazio
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

15. Thanks (3): I4E, thatdude, Universe

Iran

same fucking sasoulo raped by atalanta last week and against us they play for their lives again.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Winning is second in the management now, clearing out capable players with "bad attitude" is more important than winning....
    We need to accept we're not Porto or Ajax. We don't know shit about player development. The second we develop a player we go and sell him.

We've always been a team that buys readymade.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

18. Thanks (1): H_D_Swagger

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

He he all copping-on to Gagliardonkey's true awfulness now. What took you's so long? For I've been saying such for two seasons.

20. Thanks (1): firmino

Wow what shockers from Gagliardini and Young.
    Wonder what excuses we hear from Conte here, how we "deserved" to win.

The team had no clue what we were doing for the first 25 minutes and then we swapped out the wingbacks and it was a complete breakdown.

22. Thanks (2): H_D_Swagger, Universe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    He he all copping-on to Gagliardonkey's true awfulness now: what took you's so long? For I've been saying for two seasons.
    Gagliardonkey... I like it, it will stick.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (2): MVD, surripere

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    He he all copping-on to Gagliardonkey's true awfulness now: what took you's so long? For I've been saying for two seasons.
    Yeah get off your high horse like anyone has been saying he’s good. Pretty sure everyone that’s what Inter play the last 2 years knows he’s useless but when he’s the culprit of the biggest miss of all time ( and I don’t think I’m even exaggerating much saying that btw) it’s pretty much the final straw

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

We have a thin squad, Conte obviously works intensely with just 13-15 of them, you can't rotate this much when that's the case

27. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    I bet Berardi will score minimum 1 goal against us if he plays.
    Did anyone surprised? Almost everything is predictable about us. That's the problem guys. That's why no one afraids of us.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

29. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    We need to accept we're not Porto or Ajax. We don't know shit about player development. The second we develop a player we go and sell him.

We've always been a team that buys readymade.
    And look how far we get in last 10 years.

In 10 fucking years I can probably learn cat how to talk,they can't learn how to develop players.And they obviously don't know how to buy them either.

India

We played this game with our 5th, 6th, and 7th choice midfielders and never subbed on Barella for some inexplicable reason.