Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

2. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

When we were discussing options for right back I said we should get Hakimi people started to say Real wouldn't let him go. Hakimi won't come to Inter.

If he comes to Inter then everyone of you who turned my idea down should fucking stay in the corner and not celebrate with us. You thought Inter wasn't good enough for him. Get the fuck out
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    When we were discussing options for right back I said we should get Hakimi people started to say Real wouldn't let him go. Hakimi won't come to Inter.

If he comes to Inter then everyone of you who turned my idea down should fucking stay in the corner and not celebrate with us. You thought Inter wasn't good enough for him. Get the fuck out
    So people shouldn't celebrate a good signing because they didn't think it was possible? Come on, mate
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Lautaro - Lukaku
    Biraghi/Young - Barella - Eriksen - Brozovic - Hakimi
    Bastoni - De Vrij - Skriniar
    Handanovic

That starting lineup should be the best in Serie-A unless juve gear up seriously for the next season. And look at their age. Only Handa is over 30 which means this team is set for several years ahead in future. Even if we lose some players like Lautaro or Handa, I am confident we can find the proper replacement as long as Grande Marotta helms the mercato. Holyshit from Brance with Jonathan-Gargano to Marotta with Hakimi-Eriksen
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Lautaro - Lukaku
    Biraghi/Young - Barella - Eriksen - Brozovic - Hakimi
    Bastoni - De Vrij - Skriniar
    Handanovic

That starting lineup should be the best in Serie-A unless juve gear up seriously for the next season. And look at their age. Only Handa is over 30 which means this team is set for several years ahead in future. Even if we lose some players like Lautaro or Handa, I am confident we can find the proper replacement as long as Grande Marotta helms the mercato. Holyshit from Brance with Jonathan-Gargano to Marotta with Hakimi-Eriksen
    still need a replacement for Biraghi as he is not good enough for Inter.

8. Thanks (5): dejavu, ElDuccio, sikman, thatdude, vex

Poland

Fav. Player
    JZ.

Egypt

Bring back telles and we will be great again

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    So people shouldn't celebrate a good signing because they didn't think it was possible? Come on, mate
    Now you twist the words. They denied it possible that Hakimi would come to Inter. Not think, they thought they KNEW it not possible. Haters, you can go stand in the corner too.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Now you twist the words. They denied it possible that Hakimi would come to Inter. Not think, they thought they KNEW it not possible. Haters, you can go stand in the corner too.
    Why so aggressive and arrogant, bro? Hakimi is one of the best, if not the best, RWB in the world. Nobody expect him coming to Inter. This is a true masterpiece by Marotta, pulling things out of nowhere.

You are not a genius by saying we "should sign" Hakimi. I can do it with ease: we "should sign" Haaland, Mbappe or TAA, too. But I don't think they come to Inter, so I am an Inter hater?

Italy

Just drop this.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

15. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Malta

Bro wtf are you on about? You do realize many many big teams were after this guy and not to mention he was property of Real Madrid. There is this idea from a lot of posters who are living in denial that we have the same stature as a club we had 10 years ago or even 20 years ago. Reality check: we don’t. We’re getting there but we’re still far away. Getting this guy is even more impressive than Eriksen imo because Eriksen was coming off a very bad season so a few of the big clubs had question marks.

This guy on the other hand is coming off one the best seasons and is only freaking 21!!!

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Hes on the bench for the last game of the season.

18. Thanks (1): thatdude

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Just curious why RM wouldn't keep this lad if he's such a talent ?
    Real is not the best place for young talents. I'm not saying that Inter is the best, but in Real the competition is merciless.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    My man Marotta strikes again. Keep it going dude.

Maybe someday soon all people here will realize why I was so thrilled when we announced he's coming and why icardi saga and his treatment was a clear indication the kindergarden ia over at Inter and we mean business now.

Sadly, once we win the scudetto (it will happen, maybe not this year, maybe not next, but it's coming) nobody will remember all those moronic words that were said about him in his first months here and later during icardi saga.

Hopefully Conte will improve with those additions this year.

As for Hakimi, you only need to go to other forums of other teams and notice the disbelief in the posts to undrrstand the gravity of this transfer and what our future holds. Once we get the stadium and things will continue in the current trend, we'll be up there with barca, real and jube as the clubs to go to in Europe. You cannot override the past and prestige no mattee how much money you will pump into man city or psg.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

How’s our chance of getting Mbappe as Lautaro’s replacement ?

Australia

SMH....for all the posters who are throwing pot shots at each other, and trying to win a pissing contest by calling out what Marotta has done for Inter and whoever didn't support the reality of signing hakimi is fucking nuts.

We have a signed a quality RWB one of the major weaknesses for our squad, we are improving andevery chance to build Serie A championship-winning team. It doesn't matter about your personal opinion just enjoy and celebrate that our club had a major coup. This is a great signing and I'm very excited to see him making runs and delivering quality balls for Lukaku and co.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

He should get the number 5 of Gagliardini and if not, he will get the 55, right? .. the magical number of Nagatomo. FFS
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

24. Thanks (4): brakbrak, MVD, SiamoNoi, Sokrates

Norway

Marotta is the real mvp whoever doesnt understand nor realize the evulation and growth Inter has done and IS DOING under him dont deserve to post their pathetic view, the end

Edit: Brilliant and almost to hard to believe signing. Another right piece of the puzzle don Beppe keep em coming. With this man as captain Inter will soon be great again.

26. Thanks (1): Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Once we get the stadium and things will continue in the current trend, we'll be up there with barca, real and jube as the clubs to go to in Europe. You cannot override the past and prestige no mattee how much money you will pump into man city or psg.
    This doesn't make any sense.You think Inter,Real,Juventus etc. will be great clubs today without tons of money from the past?Yeah right.Just the fact they had lots of money earlier doesn't mean their way of "building" prestige are better than the way of PSG or City today.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 7 koriste

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    My man Marotta strikes again. Keep it going dude.

Maybe someday soon all people here will realize why I was so thrilled when we announced he's coming and why icardi saga and his treatment was a clear indication the kindergarden ia over at Inter and we mean business now.
    well, I would say there were quite a number of people already who also supported the arrival of Marotta. I was suspicious about him at the beginning, but as soon as he started to roll up his sleeves to put an end to the argentinian soap opera he became my man too. He has some peccadilloes, but overall he is doing decent job so far. Though we better reserve our most generous compliments until we see some real results

On a side note, some rube fans on russian internet are already criticizing the decision to part their ways with Marotta and trusting that hypeshit Paratici
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

29. Thanks (1): MVD