Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Can he play right away or needs to wait new season?
    This year, the transfer session of the summer opens on September the first, ends on October the 5th. So he will be able to play for us in September.

On a side note, I'm guessing Inter is trying to finalize the deal by June the 30th, so the expenditure falls within the current fiscal year, which will have many restrictions lifted because of the covid pandemic.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (3): connorconnor12, Hasan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Yeah, we have a lift off... Great deal, and one of the best prospects out there.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    This year, the transfer session of the summer opens on September the first, ends on October the 5th. So he will be able to play for us in September.

On a side note, I'm guessing Inter is trying to finalize the deal by June the 30th, so the expenditure falls within the current fiscal year, which will have many restrictions lifted because of the covid pandemic.
    September? Then how come Romano says he is joining Inter next week and goes through medical? Is he gonna just sit in Milano for next two months?

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

8. Thanks (1): MVD

HERE WE GO

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Real need money now before new fiscal year, we can announce the deal now, but the mercato opens only in September so we can't register him for games before that to the Lega...get it?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (2): diamen, MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Fucking beautiful. Can't wait to see who else we get other than Tonali and Hakimi. Future looking really good!
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
    For all you retarded Ausilio haters.

"Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio is the mastermind behind the signing of Real Madrid’s Achraf Hakimi, according to a report from today’s paper edition of the Turin based newspaper Tuttosport.

The report details how Ausilio worked for over three months on a deal for the 21-year-old Moroccan right back, who has impressed in two seasons on loan with German side Borussia Dortmund. The Italian executive focused the Milanese clubs’ efforts on the Hakimi deal, which fully paid off, considering the importance of giving coach Antonio Conte new wing back options."
    Who if not an italian who is moreover an interista should know what tuttosport's intentions are? They are butthurt that Marotta is building a superpowerhouse while Paratici is cluelessly ruining the machine they had. Off course they will try to drop a shadow on Marotta's contributions. Where was Ausilio's talent before ? Lol
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

16. Thanks (2): MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Fucking beautiful. Can't wait to see who else we get other than Tonali and Hakimi. Future looking really good!
    There's rumors we are going after Alaba or Telles as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Where was Ausilio's talent before ? Lol
    With Kia Joorabchian.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    HERE WE GO! Excellent news. 40m (and without a buyback clause) for one of the best wingbacks in the world is a great deal. He's a defensive liability in a back 4 but it's not something he can't work on and he's only 21. Anyway, we haven't have to worry about that as long as Conte is at Inter. We're finally addressing our needs with quality players. Is it too much to ask for a quality player on the left wing as well?
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

20. Thanks (4): Howl, MVD, surripere, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    HERE WE GO! Excellent news. 40m (and without a buyback clause) for one of the best wingbacks in the world is a great deal. He's a defensive liability in a back 4 but it's not something he can't work on and he's only 21. Anyway, we haven't have to worry about that as long as Conte is at Inter. We're finally addressing our needs with quality players. Is it too much to ask for a quality player on the left wing as well?
    Robin Gosens, come on down. Don't want anyone else for the left except him. Our flanks would be insane with him and Hakimi.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

22. Thanks (2): magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    September? Then how come Romano says he is joining Inter next week and goes through medical? Is he gonna just sit in Milano for next two months?
    typically you cant register players outside of transfer windows, which dont normally happen until seasons end. Obviously its all a bit unprecedented right now, but I cant see him playing for us this season if that's your question.

24. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Robin Gosens, come on down. Don't want anyone else for the left except him. Our flanks would be insane with him and Hakimi.
    Dalbert is saying Hi
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

28. Thanks (2): magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Goofy eye Marotta is beautiful.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    The financial transaction is composed of two parts , capex ( investment for buying the player from the other club) and opex (contract cost) amortized during the player carrer in the club. The former can be registered at any time of the season and based on when you do it it falls under that periods budget. So if you buy the player before June 30 the Capex cost falls under the previous year budget. The latter starts at day one of registering the player. So if you sign the contract with Hakimi to start at 1st of July the cost of his contract is registered under 2020-2021 budget.

Then legal discussion is another point. You can buy a player as explained above at any time but you can't register him for you outside of the periods specified by UEFA so September-October for our case.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Once again wtf are you on about? So should we be expecting Mbappe's arrival according to you? Why would I get my hopes up over something that probably won't happen? But if it does happen I cannot celebrate it hahahaha?

You're delusional
    Are you stupid or just playing stupid? Read the fucking post.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

33. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Who if not an italian who is moreover an interista should know what tuttosport's intentions are? They are butthurt that Marotta is building a superpowerhouse while Paratici is cluelessly ruining the machine they had. Off course they will try to drop a shadow on Marotta's contributions. Where was Ausilio's talent before ? Lol
    Butthurt? Some of you guys embrass the rest of the fans. I'll give you a little secret. Juventus, their fans and their press dosent give a fuck about Inter, nor should they. They are on their way to winning another title and are deep into CL again. Where are we? Juve lives in our heads rent free, not the other way around.

35. Thanks (1): brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
    Butthurt? Some of you guys embrass the rest of the fans. I'll give you a little secret. Juventus, their fans and their press dosent give a fuck about Inter, nor should they. They are on their way to winning another title and are deep into CL again. Where are we? Juve lives in our heads rent free, not the other way around.
    Then why does their toiletpaper give a shit about which Inter's manager got the deal done? Pls shed some lights to my darkness you, an honorable one

37. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Di Marzio said that Man City and Bayern were interested and even offered upto 60mil, but Hakimi wanted to join us

Maybe after he raped us in the second half of that game in Dortmund, he knew he'd walk right into our starting line-up no questions asked
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

39. Thanks (4): eduzee, magnesium, MVD, varmin