Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 348

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

  1. #201
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,479
    Thanked
    8,170 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Offensively he does exactly what is needed from a wing back. Defensively it's not ideal to judge because of how Dortmund plays as well as how German teams play, but he tends to stay stranded up front when the ball moves back to his box.
    But he is definitely weaker than the average full back defensively.

    Having fast players in football is a major advantage but the side effect is that it forced every teammate in their vicinity to up their speed a bit which can be exhausting for some because these guys are used to covering a lot of space in less time so tactically they need to adjust. I don't worry much about this end with Hakimi but it will depend on how long his adjustment period will be.
    Why do you even compare defensively? Its not like we've had a wingback or a fullback that has been good defensively for ages. I rather have someone that is 100x better than Candreva then continue playing Candreva, Moses, Young, Biraghi and so on
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  3. #202
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    20,144
    Thanked
    15,997 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Why do you even compare defensively? Its not like we've had a wingback or a fullback that has been good defensively for ages. I rather have someone that is 100x better than Candreva then continue playing Candreva, Moses, Young, Biraghi and so on
    It matters to a degree because we are leaking chances and goals this season and it won't get much better. Handanovic ain't getting any younger.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

    Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards


  4. #203
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanked
    6,872 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Its not like we've had a wingback or a fullback that has been good defensively for ages.
    Why you doing my man D'Ambrosio dirty like that?


  5. #204
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,479
    Thanked
    8,170 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Why you doing my man D'Ambrosio dirty like that?
    Cause he is another Italian that is trash and where we on this forum close our eyes to when he does anything wrong, just like we were with Gagliardini, Candreva and so on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It matters to a degree because we are leaking chances and goals this season and it won't get much better. Handanovic ain't getting any younger.
    We aren't leaking chances. We have one of the best defences in the top leagues at the beginning of this season. Problem is all our centerbacks is playing on the wrong position together except De Vrij. With Hakimi we will have the real possibility to go back to a 4 in the back formation if this idea even possible for Conte. Going for Hakimi is just not good for the present but also for the future when we fire Conte and get a manager who wants to play 4 in the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #205
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    13,975
    Thanked
    12,204 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    D'ambrosio ain't no Maldini, but him and Telles were probably the best fullbacks we've had defensively since banter era, which says a lot about our fullbacks over the last few years

    I hope we do get Telles and another top LB though, I wanted him back then when we had a cheap option for him and he's been doing well ever since.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  8. Thanks (2): MVD, Shark

  9. #206
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    8,363
    Thanked
    19,145 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    D'Ambrosio may not be good enough to be a starter at Inter but he's a decent defensive fullback in a back 4. He had saved our asses many times both with his clearances and his goals. He also is a scoring threat from set pieces.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".


  10. #207
    SiamoNoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jul 12
    Posts
    960
    Thanked
    998 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    His competition here is Candreva. I don't think he's worried about how that's going to turn out.
    Oh boy,he should be.

  11. #208
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    20,144
    Thanked
    15,997 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    We aren't leaking chances. We have one of the best defences in the top leagues at the beginning of this season. Problem is all our centerbacks is playing on the wrong position together except De Vrij. With Hakimi we will have the real possibility to go back to a 4 in the back formation if this idea even possible for Conte. Going for Hakimi is just not good for the present but also for the future when we fire Conte and get a manager who wants to play 4 in the back.
    Erm, did you burn your pre-Corona memory?

    We are leaking chances all the time and Handanovic is having a beast of a season in order to get us to avoid conceding all the time. And we still concede far more than under Spalletti, at least the healthier Spalletti times.

    We had one of the best defences but we exchanged that for a more direct approach that leaves a lot of space at the back. We no longer have one of the best defences even if on an individual level we should have had one of them.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

    Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards



  12. #209
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,479
    Thanked
    8,170 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    D'ambrosio ain't no Maldini, but him and Telles were probably the best fullbacks we've had defensively since banter era, which says a lot about our fullbacks over the last few years

    I hope we do get Telles and another top LB though, I wanted him back then when we had a cheap option for him and he's been doing well ever since.
    I know we've had shit fullbacks these couple of years but don't you fucking dare put D'Trash with Telles in the same sentence. Please dear sir.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Erm, did you burn your pre-Corona memory?

    We are leaking chances all the time and Handanovic is having a beast of a season in order to get us to avoid conceding all the time. And we still concede far more than under Spalletti, at least the healthier Spalletti times.

    We had one of the best defences but we exchanged that for a more direct approach that leaves a lot of space at the back. We no longer have one of the best defences even if on an individual level we should have had one of them.
    Handanovic is always having a beast of a season. You still seem to have forget to read my post. The problem isn't us leaking chances, the problem is our formation. With the way Conte plays where he push up every fucking player except 3 centerbacks and sometimes even those come up then we can of course expect us to leak chances or do you think we have superheroes as players?

    We had a good defense with Spalletti, our problem was attacking. Conte solved this by moving up every single player we have up the field if you remember "pre-Corona" which will lead to more chances for the other team. Do you know how football works? Or can you just write 10000word posts on FIF to make the people forget that you don't know football at all?

    Do you still not support Conte and Marotta? Are you even an Inter supporter? You remind me of people who can't see talent and want us to continue buying players like Giroud and Dzeko instead of players like Lukaku and Hakimi.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  13. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

  14. #210
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanked
    6,678 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    I don’t remember Candreva Crosses being this angry, I always thought it was a fun gimmick account what’s happening man?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  15. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi

  16. #211
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    8,363
    Thanked
    19,145 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Speaking of Telles, I would love him for our left side. After Alaba obviously, he's the one I want from all the players we have been linked with so far.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #212
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,781
    Thanked
    15,279 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaindé View Post
    Biraghi and Candreva can't defend, at all. Biraghi got bullied by the same Hakimi guy and did little to no harm offensively against him as well. Candreva has Barella covering behind him all the time.
    We are playing 3 at the back so he will have a bigger imact offensively which is what we need. Gosens and Hateboer are always deep in the opponents half, the opposition full backs can't even push forward because all they can do for 90 minutes is try and defend on them. That's what we need. Not Biraghi and Candreva spamming crosses without even trying to beat the defender.
    It's not an argument for Hakimi's defending ability against Biraghi's defending ability that Hakimi bullied Biraghi in 1v1. Who doesn't get bullied against Hakimi in 1v1? Specially as our defensive setup was completely teared apart by BVB as a team. Do you think Hakimi defending would cope well against Hakimi attacking?

    To me defending is a lot more than just 1v1 on a flank against a speedy opponent. General positioning in every moment of the game is perhaps the most important thing in defending. Not claiming Biraghi is some world class talent in that regard but he has got it what Conte wants.

  19. #213
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,781
    Thanked
    15,279 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I know we've had shit fullbacks these couple of years but don't you fucking dare put D'Trash with Telles in the same sentence. Please dear sir.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Handanovic is always having a beast of a season. You still seem to have forget to read my post. The problem isn't us leaking chances, the problem is our formation. With the way Conte plays where he push up every fucking player except 3 centerbacks and sometimes even those come up then we can of course expect us to leak chances or do you think we have superheroes as players?

    We had a good defense with Spalletti, our problem was attacking. Conte solved this by moving up every single player we have up the field if you remember "pre-Corona" which will lead to more chances for the other team. Do you know how football works? Or can you just write 10000word posts on FIF to make the people forget that you don't know football at all?

    Do you still not support Conte and Marotta? Are you even an Inter supporter? You remind me of people who can't see talent and want us to continue buying players like Giroud and Dzeko instead of players like Lukaku and Hakimi.
    It would be more fruitful discussion if we talk about the actual subject and not mix it with these personal nudges mentioning brehme's opinion over Marotta or Conte since it has nothing to do with the conversation in hand.

    Problem is definitely us leaking chances. We've leaked chances like the whole season. It started to produce goals by December and basically haven't stopped since.

    You are right that Conte fixed by attack by breaking our defence.

  20. #214
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    10,438
    Thanked
    14,524 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Whereas DD isn't the best RB we had, he doesn't deserve to be placed among Pereira, Dalbert, Il Divino Jonachaaan, ...

    He's one of the players who knows his worth, doesn't complain and more importantly, gives his 110% every time he's on the pitch. Never forget he sacrificed his balls for the victory in the derby against Bbilan.

    #ForzaDD

    Now bring us Tagliafuckingfico to get us an Argie connection back!
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


  21. #215
    syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Nov 16
    Posts
    722
    Thanked
    613 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Whereas DD isn't the best RB we had, he doesn't deserve to be placed among Pereira, Dalbert, Il Divino Jonachaaan, ...

    He's one of the players who knows his worth, doesn't complain and more importantly, gives his 110% every time he's on the pitch. Never forget he sacrificed his balls for the victory in the derby against Bbilan.

    #ForzaDD

    Now bring us Tagliafuckingfico to get us an Argie connection back!
    You forgot to mention the ball sack save ... After that he should be in the legands.

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #216
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    7,537
    Thanked
    4,195 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Milan. had some crapy transfers lately, maybe we can convince them to give up from Theo.

    Gagliardini, Karamoh and Dalbert are looking like players with place in Milan.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  24. Thanks (2): eduzee, IRR26

  25. #217
    Pipka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 11
    Posts
    429
    Thanked
    265 times
    Fav. Player
    Hakimi, Lukaku

    Poland

    Just wow Hakimi and probably Tonali didin't think Marotta would pull something like that in one mercato, still not conviced by Conte but Marotta is the Men

  26. #218
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,738
    Thanked
    3,414 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Everyday I wake up, I dread going to inter related news site, and reading the headlines “Clamoroso! Salta Hakimi”

  27. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  28. #219
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    4,058
    Thanked
    1,717 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    UK

    29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Now I’d like to pour some cold water on my fire. I really hope he’s able to replicate his form in Serie A. Won’t be the first time a very talented player failed to succeed in this league, to the bewilderment of everybody. Hope he’s a golden egg and not a rotten one
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  29. #220
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,781
    Thanked
    15,279 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Marotta said Hakimi was a job done by Ausilio in these 2 months.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •