Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283536373839 LastLast

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Would appreciate this man waking up
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    He’s been shit, and I’m not even talking about that last minute miss.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Another stinker. He seems to have ost all the confidence he had, and I dont even know why. Im not too worried but he needs the bench for a game or two.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    I am starting to get concerned with Hakimi. I don't know if Conte working on his defensive game has affected his confidence in attack or that shitty Corriere headline has fucked up with this mind but he has been very poor in the second round. Perhaps starting Darmian over Cagliari wouldn't hurt.

5. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

This guy is fast but his technique is subpar

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I am starting to get concerned with Hakimi. I don't know if Conte working on his defensive game has affected his confidence in attack or that shitty Corriere headline has fucked up with this mind but he has been very poor in the second round. Perhaps starting Darmian over Cagliari wouldn't hurt.
    It feels like he has been quite poor since the reports about Real "repossessing" him.

8. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    The sad thing is the rest of the team is trying very hard to get him out of his current funk by feeding him some good opportunities to score. As mentioned above his defensive prowess has vastly improved. Still have hope he can turn it around.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is what happens when you are chasing the game all the time. It is mentally taxing and the players lose the feel of what they can and should do.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Hakimi might suffer the most mentally because of our playing style. 100% focus on defending while he's super-offensive minded player. He was the one who fucked up in Traore's goal (along with Sensi).

But gotta give him also credit (along with Conte). His defending has improved MASSIVELY during the season. These days he's usually not beaten one on one when defending in the wing. I'm expecting next season we improve our system to have better use of Hakimi's best abilities.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah i think you're right about the play style - right now we're not exerting ourselves on the game too much, so the opportunity for Hakimi is a bit reduced compared to a more free flowing, attacking Inter (that we have seen a few times).

I guess if we win the league a few games early, Conte will be happy to go balls out free flowing

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah, Hakimi might suffer the most mentally because of our playing style..
    Could be. But I think Conte is still using him wrong. He's always been a sloppy dribbler so he's not going to beat his man one-v-one like Cuadardo and Hakimi and cross should not be used in the same sentence .

Just give hime someone to link up with on the wings for a quick one-two or just to release him to space...

The rest is a waste of time.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    ^ Pretty much this.

I commented once that his first touch was atrocious after a goal that was scored by him or he gave an assist, don't recall the details now, and people bashed me for mentioning how not addressing this in the long run may hinder his development. It's something he needs to improve, he's very fast so he got by this from a young age by simply sprinting to the ball before the defender who also had to change direction, but at some point this will become a problem for him once he's figured out, especially since he's solo on that flank.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Yeah, the best way to use Hakimi is to play a ball a few yards in front of him, in space, and let him use that pace to beat a man. We need him to cut inside more, diagonally, rather than trying to play out to the goal line to get a short/low cross in. He's most deadly like 8m front and maybe 2-4m left of the centre of the goal

France

After reading Uni post about Hakimi and Barella and I watched their connection yesterday ... man, you're so right. Barella keep giving him shitty balls and yelling at him for not doing the right thing. I wonder if it's one of the reason he's losing confidence.

At least he has the mindset, he fights, tries, give it everything.

17. Thanks (3): magnesium, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Lots of us here talked that this is better signing than Chiesa. I dont think so anymore. Hakimi is dreadfull second half of the season, he and Barella just dont fit each other.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

honestly, just give it time. people need to click and get used to it.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Lots of us here talked that this is better signing than Chiesa. I dont think so anymore. Hakimi is dreadfull second half of the season, he and Barella just dont fit each other.
    Chiesa is not a wingback, and I don't see where he would have played in Conte's Inter.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Fabrizio Romano to an Arsenal fan podcast about Hakimi to Arsenal rumours:

“I am told that Inter won’t sell him. He is having an amazing season. Okay, Inter are struggling from an economical point of view, but probably they will change the ownership in the next weeks, so they will go for a new board. Everything will change.”

“He is having a big salary too. Don’t forget about salaries. He is having like €4.5 million (3.91 million) per season after taxes net, so it’s a big one for Arsenal.”

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Hakimi seem to have some ups and downs like many young players do! Like Barella has some and Lautaro too! Sometimes its also what system opposition use and who he plays against him at that flank and that can have some to do with performance?

But like Uni said he and Barella could clik better and mostly I mean Barella and his sloppy and slow passing! I would like to see what Eriksen or Sensi could do at RCM role with Hakimi running in the space?

Hakimi still raw and needs to improve crossing and last pass, but his defending and position has improved alot!

If we sell him I hope we can get atleast 55m and replace him with Manuel Lazzari? Not that many great options out there in that position! Darmian is good option too
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    I had disagreed then, and I still haven't changed my mind. Chiesa was/is a better option as WB, he is a more complete player. He could play at either wing too, infact he is looking better as LM/LW for Juve. I suspect Marotta preferred Chiesa too, but the player didn't want to play as a WB. Chiesa picked Juve over Inter, I hope the bastard never gets to win the Scudetto!

Re Hakimi, lets give him time. He is young and can develop more awareness/skills to adapt to Serie A. He gets the timing of his runs wrong half the time - once that gets in sync with our midfielders / De Vrij, his effectiveness will improve significantly.

25. Thanks (1): Linege