Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Non-issue really. These things happen all the time.

Not sure if there was an actual foul though, ref was a bitch.
    Is it though? like yes they insult each other but if the ref hears it should there not be a punishment for it? Thats an actual question no idea if one should get a yellow card for calling the opposition a rat.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Not sure if the ref is obligated to speak a bunch of languages or to at least learn some bad words, phrases or slang.

But obviously insulting an opponent is punishable but it really happens all the time. Would be funny if they checked VAR for blasphemy and insults to the ref That's a red card actually in Italy. Also happens all the time.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Ramos' outstanding football skills aside, the fact he mastered so much anger towards pretty bening, although questionable, behavior by Hakimi felt like he was self-cleansing for all the shitty, bitchy things he has done over the years. It's therapeutic.

4. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    Ramos' outstanding football skills aside, the fact he mastered so much anger towards pretty bening, although questionable, behavior by Hakimi felt like he was self-cleansing for all the shitty, bitchy things he has done over the years. It's therapeutic.
    Meh Ramos has been a dirty player his whole career people just forget it cause he s also super skilled. But Dude has that matrix gattuso gene where he s more than just willing to play dirty/on the edge if it helps his team win.
    Dont think that had anything to do with ramos self clensing thats just how he plays.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Ramos is a fucking drug cheat. Long-time doper. He can get fucked. You think Hakimi is fast, you should see Ramos running away from anti-doping testers after matches.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Ramos is a champion and Hakimi is a fraud.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ramos himself is diving everytime he sees he's losing the 1v1.

9. Thanks (2): K.I., NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Ramos as a defender is so meh. I'd rather use him as a striker.
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

11. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Give Ramos the first leg and let Hakimi show him what a rat can do 2nd game, at home. Karma is wonderful
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Ramos as a defender is so meh. I'd rather use him as a striker.
    Meh ? Literally one of the best defenders the last 20 years. Shows how little you understand.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mNewHere View Post
    Meh ? Literally one of the best defenders the last 20 years. Shows how little you understand.
    Best defender, champion etc..is Ramos connected to Pringles somehow?
    Last edited by K.I.; 09 Nov 20 at 11:08.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Ramos good at defending? The fuck are you allowed to smoke in your country?
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Ramos is a good defender. He's had blunders (like most defenders) but he's definitely a good defender. Theres a reason why Real Madrid leak 3/4 goals in every important game whenever he's out. Also he hasn't has it easy playing next to Marcelo who's probably the worst defensive fullback of all time.

18. Thanks (2): n4l, rfU

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Ramos is a good defender. He's had blunders (like most defenders) but he's definitely a good defender. Theres a reason why Real Madrid leak 3/4 goals in every important game whenever he's out. Also he hasn't has it easy playing next to Marcelo who's probably the worst defensive fullback of all time.
    He said one of the best last 20 years.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    In fact, Candreva Crosses has a point. Sergio Ramos is not as bad as Pique is as a defender for example, but he is no way as one of the best defenders of the last 20 years. I can name a bunch of defenders who are superior to Sergio Ramos when it comes to pure defending.

He has good ball-playing abilities though, same as Pique. In fact, the latter one is a horrible defender but still managed to keep himself up at highest level because of his skills with the ball.

However as for Sergio Ramos, he is one of the biggest cunts int he world of football. He will never be in the same level as captains like Javier Zanetti, Maldini, Puyol and ect ect.

22. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Greece

He's probably one of the top 5 defensively of the past decade but no way anywhere near the best of the last 20 years. If you also consider how top full backs generally were stronger defensively in the 2000s before even seeing the list of names of center backs, you cannot really make such a claim.

Godin, Chiellini, Thiago Silva, Hummels, crazy mofo Pepe, Kompany, Boateng for a brief periodand you also have Lahm since it's defenders and not center backs. From these guys I think Sergio Ramos is only superior to Boateng really when it comes to defense. Might have omitted a couple and there's those who have played for 2-3 seasons only in the decade that at their best were probably better. Includes our boy Walter Samuel, there's Van Dijk etc.

But overall, Sergio Ramos is probably the top center back of the decade, not mainly because of his defensive skills obviously. Funny how he, like Puyol, started his career as a right back.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Wasn't Puyol a striker?

Anyway, when I talk about a defenders ability then I talk about their DEFENSE abilities. I don't fucking rate a defender on how good he is to score on corners, that is a bonus. For me the most important thing as CB is your defending abilities as priority one. And on that priority Sergio Ramos has been a laughing stock especially when playing against good teams.

He is a brainless cock just running forward trying like our Lucio did. Did you guys rate Lucio higher than Samuel?

Doesn't Ramos have most red cards too? There is a CB legend somewhere who talked about his defending ability with having to make a tackle or not. And on that matter Ramos is a headless chicken.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Did you guys rate Lucio higher than Samuel?
    As a defender obviously not, but he wasn't really 4 levels below Walter, he was a step below. Both were class defenders. Sergio Ramos is also a solid player, but he's just not cut from the same cloth as other top defenders from the 2000s. There is a huge drop off between the generations.

Ironically, Chiellini was a left back initially, and not a great one. If you ask casual fans, they'll probably name you those two as the top center backs of the previous decade. It's funny because Conte would say the same and have them as wide center backs in his 3-5-2

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

As a defender Ramos was always good but never great. He was however one of the best attacking/playmaking Cb's I've ever seen. It probably helped him that he played his whole prime with Pepe. Every game those two got away with murder.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Nah, Ramos is overrated because he play for that mercenary club + people actually rate goals higher than defending for a DEFENDER. I wouldn't even pick him for my top20 defenders from 2000-2020.

29. Thanks (1): MVD