Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: Achraf Hakimi

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Fabrizio Romano to an Arsenal fan podcast about Hakimi to Arsenal rumours:

“I am told that Inter won’t sell him. He is having an amazing season. Okay, Inter are struggling from an economical point of view, but probably they will change the ownership in the next weeks, so they will go for a new board. Everything will change.”

“He is having a big salary too. Don’t forget about salaries. He is having like €4.5 million (3.91 million) per season after taxes net, so it’s a big one for Arsenal.”
    From that, you took only the Hakimi part?
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

2. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Israel

Nice assist, hope its will raise up his confidence..

4. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    He better not get Covid from Conte's kiss
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Motm, we weren't unlocking them without him, never. They closed shop with a padlock.

Gonna just say the same from game thread - even off form, the basic things he can do outweight everything our other wingbacks can.

7. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, magnesium

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    That's how you fuckin use Hakimi

I predicted double digit assists for him this season, LETS GO!!
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

9. Thanks (4): cuba gooding, Il Drago, MVD, Pimpin

Poland

I've just saw on Inter's official account that ramadan started today. Does it mean that Hakimi has to fast in the next 30 days? Or he is not religious?

11. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    I've just saw on Inter's official account that ramadan started today. Does it mean that Hakimi has to fast in the next 30 days? Or he is not religious?
    Starts tomorrow I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Inter Wing-Back Achraf Hakimi: “I’m Very Happy Here & Hope To Stay For A Long Time”

Inter wing-back Achraf Hakimi insists that he was attracted to the Nerazzurri’s project and is looking forward to continuing at the club.

The Morocco international joined from Real Madrid last summer after a loan spell at Borussia Dortmund and his six goals and as many assists have helped propel Inter to an 11-point lead at the top of Serie A.

In an interview published in today’s newspaper edition of La Repubblica, the 22-year-old admitted that Napoli and Gennaro Gattuso had shown an interest in him, but the ambitions of Inter had swayed him to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

“They [Napoli] were looking at me because I’m young and at Dortmund I was doing well. But the team that attracted me the most was Inter, it was a project that was growing,” Hakimi declared.

“It’s an honour to be part of the campaign for the new logo. I like it and think it looks to the future. A future that we can build together. I hope to stay at this club for a long time, I am happy here.”

Hakimi provided the assist for Matteo Darmian in Inter’s 1-0 win over Cagliari last weekend and admitted he was delighted with a moment of affection from coach Antonio Conte after his impact.

“It was a beautiful gesture of affection and the coach is with us whatever happens. He is an older brother to us both in terms of age and experience.

“He gives us freedom and allows us to have fun, which you can see on the pitch. He is part of a group that he built himself.”

Conte has used Hakimi in a more attacking role as a wing-back in front of a three-man defence and the Moroccan felt it was improving him as a player, whilst he felt that the Nerazzurri had clicked across the course of the season.

“At Real Madrid I grew up with a four-man defence, but with three central players I have more freedom to attack. The focus on tactics and defence is central to Conte’s football and it’s making me a more complete player.

“We all want the same things, we follow a single path and we are united even off the pitch. The growth was gradual. Many of us were new, including myself. We got to know each other.

“Then, of course, things happened that boosted us. The elimination from the Champions League allowed us to focus on Serie A, whilst the defeats helped us to understand what we wanted.

“We talk about the Scudetto respectfully, knowing we haven’t won it yet. I won’t deny that it is our aim but there are many games to be played. Tomorrow against Napoli will be very important.”

Hakimi lifted the Champions League with Real Madrid in 2018 and felt it was only a matter of time before Inter made an impact in Europe, having suffered elimination at the Group Stage this season.

“Some things were missing and we needed time to gel. The regret of the elimination remains, but we are strong. This team will be talked about in Europe too.

“A football match is not a film. In football, it is important to score goals and not concede, to win and finish first in every competition.”

The wing-back then turned his attention to praise from former Inter great Ronaldo, who had declared that he would have loved to have been on the end of some of his assists.

“I wonder what we could have achieved together! With Ronaldo you can do anything. It would have been great to be able to run up the wing and provide an assist for him,” Hakimi concluded.