Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dino Marino

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Dino Marino

He looked promising last season and he's only 21. He's from the youth system so it would be good to see him graduate into the first team, or at least the squad, one day.

He's been removed from the squad list, and wasn't called up for the Coppa Italia. What did he do to deserve this?

Anyway, I think we should loan him out to a small team where he will play regularly and then evaluate him as a player from there.

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

He just recently turned 20 (He was handed a debut as a present, Sampdoria I think..) Why was he removed? Well I’m not really sure, but I would be willing to bet it has something to do with him joining the poor souls in Serie C.

He’s quite creative and with a cool name as Dino Marino I’m sure the lad has a great future in football, he had quite a good game in Reggina, but I must add that he’s 10X better (You should see him in the youth team!!! ) and if we allow his confidence to flourish (That’s all he needs, the talent is very evident) Italy/Inter might have a new superstar.
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    After seeing how Nicola Beati failed to make it into the first-team, I have little hope over Dino Marino too. He will probably be loaned out to a lower league clubs and then be forgotten. This is quite ridiculous since Inter has always had one of the best youth team in the world over the past few years or so but only Martins managed to be a main-stay in the first team. Only Pasqui & Oba were given regular runs. The fact that we have so huge of a squad is the main impediment to these youth players IMO.

Handyo

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I agree, Han. I'm not very optimistic about Dino Marino having a positive future with the senior squad. Not only are we known for having one of the best youth teams for years now, but it's no secret that we seem to have the most players on our squad which leads to little to no promotions for the younger players from the Primavera. As you mentioned, the last player to sucessfully make it is Obafemi Martins and that just isn't enough when you look at the records these youngsters had together. You hear about guys from Roma and Lecce, but they played against our primaveras, and we consistently proved to be better. If given a proper run with the team, I'm sure we would fill in some holes.

Nicola Beati, Mattia Altobelli, Nicola Napolitano are players that did well but never made it big with us from my stint as a die hard Interista. It's sad, but maybe Oba will open some doors and make it easier for the younger guys to make it. I surely don't want to see another Andrea Pirlo or Matteo Ferrari go away. A player that I am scared that we may just sell is Allessandro Potenza from Chievo, I think he's pure class.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some have said we already sold Potenza? He wasn't even on the list of co-ownership deals.

Anyway I liked what I saw from Marino but the chances of making it on the senior team are remote, especially when Inter just have the money to buy good players instead of developing them. Teams like Roma, Parma and Atalanta don't have those options though you could argue the Giallorossi aren't exactly poor either.

It's amazing our Primavera team always does well but only a few players have actually played with Inter for more than a few games. Beati, Cordaz and Eliawku seem to be already forgotten. Will Dellafiore, Marino and Meggiorini be next?

Potenza hasn't ever been co-owned, always loaned.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I highly doubt that any of our current crop of primavera players would make the jump into the first team anytime soon. Martins was an exception in the last handful of years because of his pace which was a quality we sought for the forward line. If you take away that blinding pace but add a few more goals in him, he still wouldn't be picked. If you take a look at our youth team stars of the last handful of years, they all performed exceptionally well for their respective primavera division teams but were all next to nothing for consideration into the first team.

The management unfortunately, doesn't see the primavera as a breeding ground for youth talent. Instead, it looks more like the primavera was a concept created to challenge accordingly in their various primavera divisions for the sake of the Inter name. It doesn't help that our financial situation allows us the freedom to choose if we want to recruit players from other clubs (transfers) or to blood the youngsters.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The only time that I expect a youngster to rise into the first-team is when a particular department is totally depleted due to either injuries or suspensions or both. If you remember correctly, Martins first burst into the scene when our strikers were all out when we were due to play Bayer Leverkusen in the BayArena in a crucial CL encounter in 02/03. Vieri picked up a suspension the match before (Against Newcastle), Crespo were injured, Batistuta was cup-tied and the others (Kallon & Recoba)...I forgot.

Martins was picked due to his phenomenal goal-scoring record in the Primavera team and Emre was used as a support striker. Martins, as we all know, took his chance and scored that night. 1 1/2 month later, we were playing away at Atalanta before the first leg of the EuroDerby I. The strikers were rested and Martins was given another chance. Needless to say, he scored again! A couple of weeks later, we all know what he did to Maldini. And the rest, as they say, is history.

So, we had 5 strikers back then and all of them were injured before Martins could get a starting position in a big game. Looking at the plethora of our central midfielders that we have know, it will take an incredibly bad luck with injuries for Dino Marino to be considered as a starter in our team.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

From Channel 4:

Inter have sold half of their share in midfielder Dino Marino to Serie B side Arezzo.

The youngster made three appearances for the Nerazzurri last term, with his Serie A debut coming in the game against Sampdoria in May.

so I'm assuming he will be playing for Arezzo this season.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Yep he is on Arezzo the only co-ownership deals for Inter I remember is Adriano coming back the rest go thier own ways hopefully not for this talented player

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Dino Marino

Looks set to be a player for this team as the co-ownerships and loans have not included him yet. Yet being key word but I have heard that he will be a member of the squad this year. Bright talent who played at the end of 04/05 then disapeared on a co-own last year and now apparently back.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by InterMilan31
    Looks set to be a player for this team as the co-ownerships and loans have not included him yet. Yet being key word but I have heard that he will be a member of the squad this year. Bright talent who played at the end of 04/05 then disapeared on a co-own last year and now apparently back.
    nah he will be sent away somewhere, the transfer window is open for another 7 weeks.

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Man, he isn't even in the pre-season trainings. No way. He's gone boy...
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's just the start of transfer windows, he'll be packing his bag I think .
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    It's just the start of transfer windows, he'll be packing his bag I think .
    unfortunately
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

durai i know that ass

and yes I do think he will be heading out but nothing yet and hoping for the best. this guy is my youth fav as others are Goran/Boumsong/Andreoli etc

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

durai i know that ass

and yes I do think he will be heading out but nothing yet and hoping for the best. this guy is my youth fav as others are Goran/Boumsong/Andreoli etc
    why are you calling me an ass?

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

because its the consensus around here

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Found this on the web www.nocursehere.com lol

Dino Marino, central midfielder, 1985
    He was co-owned by Arezzo and us and was then loaned to Pro Patria (C1). We rightly decided to become the only owner of this promising midfielder that impressed also Mancini with his tactical intelligence and his technique. After making his debut in Serie A just with Mancini (two games in the 2004/05 season) he was sent to Arezzo but he had little space so in January he moved to Pro Patria.
    There he was one of the best midfielder of the team, scored two times and his performances rightly convinced us to buy him. I do not know our plans for him but I would send him on loan for a season to a Serie B club or to a low Serie A team so we can test him against tougher and quicker opponents.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    we need an italian in our team and at this moment there arent that many.