Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'm ready to accept all that this window if it can get us to Scudetto.

If Pavoletti can be the guy who gives Lukaku a bresther here and there, I'm fine with that. Or any other adequate striker. Using Pavoletti or such would change it anyway that he's not our man to score anymore like Lukaku is when he plays. He would become just the target man. Lautaro / Sanchez / midfielders / Hakimi would have the bigger responsibility for goals then (compared to scenario when Lukaku plays I mean).

We won't get Giroud anymore, that plan is over. Swapping Nainggolan to Pavoletti like media suggest would be totally fine (without us paying too much severance pay) would be just fine because Nainggolan is a fucking bum and useless to us. I doubt we're getting actual money by selling Nainggolan so some kind of swap needs to be arranged indeed.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Cunte wants Zaza this is hilarious!

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Get Pelle his contract is about to run out, then loan Eder from Suning and we got Conte's superpair from 2016 as backup to Lautaro-Lukaku.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Get Pelle his contract is about to run out, then loan Eder from Suning and we got Conte's superpair from 2016 as backup to Lautaro-Lukaku.
    I am hearing Bologna isnt happy with Palacio. So how about we switch him with Pinamonti. I am sure Conte'd like it.

Italy

I'm pretty convinced we're getting Papu (perhaps one of the reasons Conte tried the 3421?). It could work, but Gomez and Lautaro would have to do more defending than they would like. I suspect the subs would be Alexis, Sensi, and Perisic in those 2 behind the striker positions.

I think we'd be better off getting someone like De Paul if we want to play that way, but he costs 3 times as much.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah we're not getting De Paul now. He's crucial for Udinese for their relegation battle. We would have to overpay tremendously and don't have the money for that.

Gomez looks indeed much more likely. His urgency is enough for Conte then? Interesting indeed because he seems to be a big character. At Atalanta he's like a legend, at least a true protagonist in their project for several years. At Inter he's just one of many, not a center piece of anything.

Also in the rumors Gomez is titled more like a midfielder than attacker.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    If Inter are getting Gomez coz Conte is interesting in trying him for a role behind the 2 strikers as a plan B, I am all for it. It makes perfect sense and I think Gomez can thrive in that role at Inter. With his creativity, we could become what we hoped to become with Eriksen.

However, if we are getting Gomez for the vice-Lukaku role, its not ideal. Gomez is tiny and doesn't score much even at an attacking team like Atalanta. He won't be a good fit.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    However, if we are getting Gomez for the vice-Lukaku role, its not ideal. Gomez is tiny and doesn't score much even at an attacking team like Atalanta. He won't be a good fit.
    I think we'll just rely on Lautaro to be vice-Lukaku when he's out or needs a rest. If for some reason they're both out, we play with a false 9(s) or throw Persic up there as a target man (god forbid).

We could also reasonably go for someone like Gervinho or Pavoletti, who wouldn't complain about minutes, for dire circumstances.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Depends on how flexible Conte wants to be. Lautaro w/ Sanchez/Gomez makes a million times more sense than Lautaro with some buttass like Pavoletti or Llorente or Santander or some shit, but if Conte's determined to have a 'target man' then who knows what kind of low cost abomination we might bring in this window.

10. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

Poland

Martinez & Gomez & Sanchez. Very latino tridente I guess most popular surnames in South America.

12. Thanks (2): magnesium, rfU

United States

10 years of FIF
    Having Gomez in attack would actually give us a brain when Sensi is not on the pitch. His experience in Serie A alone would be a huge boost. I actually think he would help our confidence too.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Why would he leave The Real Nerazzuri for plastic bioresin Nerazzuri ?

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

If Papu comes and Cunte doesnt fuck up with him,then we are the real deal. This guy is phenomenal,give him a 2 year contract. Hoping that Bbilan will fail to sign him.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Papu Gomez would be a no brainer IF we had no other needs. But spending a part of your extremely restricted budget on Papu Gomez when your starting lwb is Young and you have no Lukaku backup seems Moratti-esque to me.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (2): Bluenine, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Papu Gomez would be a no brainer IF we had no other needs. But spending a part of your extremely restricted budget on Papu Gomez when your starting lwb is Young and you have no Lukaku backup seems Moratti-esque to me.
    We should swap Eriksen with some cash and proper LWB(If not play Darmian instead Young it could work),but Papu would be great signing.Yes,he is old but he will improve us imediately and next season he could be also very helpfull. This guy is crazy little animal,so we wouldnt care if Sensi is injured.He would be fkn great for this team.

19. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Reports of Eriksen Kean swap @skysports

We need Lukaku cover I get it, but we also need DePaul kind of player. Sensi looks like he's coming back , but the guy's strength is based on broccoli, you'll never know how long he's gonna last until his muscles tear again.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    It would be hilarious if the #Interballs management brought to Inter Balotelli 2.0.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

We need Lukaku cover I get it, but we also need DePaul kind of player. Sensi looks like he's coming back , but the guy's strength is based on broccoli, you'll never know how long he's gonna last until his muscles tear again.
    We are becoming asylum for ManU and Rube trash.

25. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

If we cannot get cash for Eriksen, I would rather we get Kean than someone like Xhaka. Kean is young, talented and Italian, which has the added benefit that even if he doesn't work out it will be easier to shift him. He is also one of those strikers who can play anywhere in a 3 forward formation.

His attitude is the only issue. Not sure its the kind of attitude Marotta/Conte are looking for.

27. Thanks (3): Lui, Palacio, thatdude

Poland

Kean is not even PSG's player, so what's the point? PSG would need to buy him and then swap him right away for Eriksen? It would be more logical for them to just pay for Eriksen directly.

29. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude