Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 364344454647 LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Lingard

Please tell me he has a talented younger brother the Man U reject is trash personified

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    DVDB for Eriksen
    I think it will be Lingard
    VAN DE BEEK PUSHING FOR MAN UTD EXIT

Manchester United are ready to agree to let ‘unhappy’ midfielder star Donny van de Beek depart Old Trafford this month.

United swooped to sign the highly-rated 23-year-old from Ajax for an initial 34.1m. But things have not gone as smoothly as the Holland international had expected.

Indeed, he has been limited to just two Premier League starts.

Van de Beek has kept a dignified silence over his situation. However, a report last week claimed he was refusing press interviews so unhappy he is at his situation at Old Trafford.

Now, reports claim United are ready to relent and allow Van de Beek to depart. As per Calciomercato, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now reluctantly accepted the midfielder will move on this month.

They claim Van de Beek is concerned about his European Championship place with Holland this summer.

However, a solution is set to present itself in the shape of Inter Milan. The report claims Antonio Conte’s side are keen to sign Van de Beek and have proposed a swap deal with United.

That would see former Tottenham man Christian Eriksen head to Old Trafford in an exchange loan.

The Dane has lost his way at the San Siro after arriving from North London last January.

He’s keen on a return to the Premier League and has been offered to several suitors.

The report claims all parties are open to the trade and the temporary deal could be beneficial for all concerned.

3. Thanks (1): Eddie

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    I wouldn't mind a straight swap. While I never rated VDB as highly as some here, hopefully we will save on wages and he is young (so has better resale value). And he may be more suitable for Conteball due to his work rate.

Of course, if Man Utd want even 1m in this swap, they can fuck off.

5. Thanks (4): eduzee, Pajo, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Pretty sure the swap would be a loan swap anyway.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Vdb is meh. Not better than Eriksen in any way except being younger. Not the guy Conte would want.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Meh,VDB is poor man Eriksen that failed in PL. No thanks.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Meh,VDB is poor man Eriksen that failed in PL. No thanks.

VDB has played less than half a season at PL.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

VDB and Eriksen aren't similar players so I don't get the comparison some are making here. Yeah they both are midfielders or maybe even both attacking midfielders but that's the only similarity they have.

VDB would be a great addition to our midfield, working hard, always finding space and making the right runs. He can score goals as he showed in the CL campaigns of Ajax but he isn't a defensive midfielder which we need harder.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

VDB has played less than half a season at PL.
    And how good Eriksen was in his first half a season in PL?Whas he a failure or?

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

TMW says that Inter and Atalanta are thinking about a loan swap between Eriksen and Papu in the next weeks
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

14. Thanks (4): DARi0, dynasty27, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    VDB and Eriksen aren't similar players so I don't get the comparison some are making here. Yeah they both are midfielders or maybe even both attacking midfielders but that's the only similarity they have.

VDB would be a great addition to our midfield, working hard, always finding space and making the right runs. He can score goals as he showed in the CL campaigns of Ajax but he isn't a defensive midfielder which we need harder.
    They are different, but in most aspect of the game, Eriksen is better. VDB can run into space, score some goals, and that's it. He is not really technically gifted (he has not bad technique, but it isnt world class either), he is mediocre passer, and he is not defending, no more than Eriksen. Yeah he runs a lot, and yeah he can come in handy, but wouldnt be much of an upgrade.

edit: just to be precise, my opinion is based on his CL campaign in Ajax and some Utd games. Havent seen him for his NT or in the Dutch league per se.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (2): Lui, _OC_

Colombia

Between paredes and VDB I’ll take VDB.

We ain’t got much options if this idiot won’t use him.
    I rather hold out with Eriksen until the end of the season and hopefully he’s gone.

18. Thanks (2): eduzee, German_Interista

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    They are different, but in most aspect of the game, Eriksen is better. VDB can run into space, score some goals, and that's it. He is not really technically gifted (he has not bad technique, but it isnt world class either), he is mediocre passer, and he is not defending, no more than Eriksen. Yeah he runs a lot, and yeah he can come in handy, but wouldnt be much of an upgrade.

edit: just to be precise, my opinion is based on his CL campaign in Ajax and some Utd games. Havent seen him for his NT or in the Dutch league per se.
    Imo Eriksen is a passer and VDB is a runner. So if you want a playmaker Eriksen is much better but when it comes to present in the box etc VDB is much better. I think VDB is much more suited for our gameplan then Eriksen at this point. But don't think Inter is going to need him right now. We need a holding midfielder or replacement for Brozo much more.

20. Thanks (3): Eddie, MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    I've been watching Ceballos lately, really like his game in terms of creating and spraying an array of passes and and he's pretty impressive on the defensive end. He must be inconsistent because I can't fathom why Arsenal fans don't want to make his loan permanent. If he still wants out of Arsenal I would jump all over this with loan + 20M option.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

22. Thanks (2): Il Drago, varmin

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Apparently Tuttoshit are certain that De Paul will become Inter's player
    Inter have a summer deal for Udinese midfielder Rodrigo de Paul ‘in the bag’, according to an Italian media report today.

As per Tuttosport’s print edition, barring any cataclysms, the Argentine will become a Nerazzurri player for next season, although Inter are understood to still have faint hope that they could maybe bring him to the club this month.

In order to bring him to Milan in January, everything depends on what happens with attacking midfielder Christian Eriksen.

If the under performing Denmark international were to be sold, then the funds would be there for Inter to be able to wrap up a deal for De Paul during this transfer window instead.

However, as things stand, any meetings Inter have had regarding offloading Eriksen have all been done on the basis of a loan deal.

A return to Tottenham Hotspur remains an option and he could join them on a fee paying loan but this would not be enough for Inter to bring De Paul to the club right now.

Udinese’s position in the table does not help matters either as far as acquiring De Paul now is concerned, but the report concludes that the 26-year-old has made his decision regarding a move to the Nerazzurri.

De Paul has scored four goals and provided three assists for Udinese this season, netting the opener in Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at Sampdoria.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    So we haven't paid players wages, Hakimi's first installment and our owners are in discussions to sell majority or minority shares but we have already secured De Paul for the summer.

Italian media never cease to amaze me.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

De Paul can join Eriksen, Vecino and Sensi in briscola.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

26. Thanks (2): Palacio, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    So we haven't paid players wages, Hakimi's first installment and our owners are in discussions to sell majority or minority shares but we have already secured De Paul for the summer.

Italian media never cease to amaze me.
    I`m not saying TuttoShit are not TuttoShit, or that they are right this time, I`m just saying Ausilio & Marotta should plan for the summer well in advance, no matter which scenario is actually activated.

Just like we had Barella secured in January and agreed for Hakimi months before transfer window opened up.

Whoever fails to plan, plans to fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    I`m not saying TuttoShit are not TuttoShit, or that they are right this time, I`m just saying Ausilio & Marotta should plan for the summer well in advance, no matter which scenario is actually activated.

Just like we had Barella secured in January and agreed for Hakimi months before transfer window opened up.

Whoever fails to plan, plans to fail.
    Sure they plan and they certainly have targeted very specific players but they also need to have some level of certainty. Right now there's nothing.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol. Our players are eating their own sandwiches their wife made for lunch in Suning centre , yet we are signing DePaul..