Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ndombele is like Gags, he is also slow and clumsy. Probably a better player, but that all depends on mentality.

We need to spend on Partey and then we will have a better overall squad to play for titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

United States

I just don’t get the Ndombele link.

Shouldn’t we want someone who can play at the base of a 3 man midfield instead of Brozovic? Someone more defensive so we can deploy Eriksen? From what I’ve seen of Ndombele he’s more of a Sissoko type of player, box to box but with decent tackling. More comparable to Barella then a DM.

Unless Conte is dreaming of recreating his Juve midfield with something like:

Ndombele - Tonali - Barella

Again though I see Tonali as more of a Modric type player then a Pirlo and he even compared himself to Gattusso. I think if we expect him to be the DLP we will be disappointed.

3. Thanks (2): Cómi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

My only problem with ndombele is his mentality, playing wise he is exactly what we need. His explosiveness and directness is something none of our midfielders have. Barella is maybe closest thing to that.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I just don’t get the Ndombele link.

Shouldn’t we want someone who can play at the base of a 3 man midfield instead of Brozovic? Someone more defensive so we can deploy Eriksen? From what I’ve seen of Ndombele he’s more of a Sissoko type of player, box to box but with decent tackling. More comparable to Barella then a DM.

Unless Conte is dreaming of recreating his Juve midfield with something like:

Ndombele - Tonali - Barella

Again though I see Tonali as more of a Modric type player then a Pirlo and he even compared himself to Gattusso. I think if we expect him to be the DLP we will be disappointed.
    Ndombele is much more Dembele than Sissoko, I dont know which match you watched but he’s never a physical player.

6. Thanks (1): rfU

It's hard to imagine a midfield we would field under Conte that would utilise Ndombele and Eriksen. So these rumors are bit worrying from that perspective.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think if we got Ndombele, Conte would want to use him as mezzala with Barella on the other side and Brozovic sitting deeper. The 3412 with Eriksen as trequartista and Barella + Ndombele as DM pivot could also work, but I think Conte wants Barella to push up higher and this would leave us too exposed at the back.

This is assuming Conte is still here

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

You guys are romanticizing skriniar and haven't watched enough of ndombele. Hes not like gags, and skriniar isnt suddenly going to get the level of footwork required to play RCB.
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ndombele is not like Gags yeah, his price is also 50-60m€ and not 15-20m€ like Gags'.

Godin got the RCB role eventually, no reason to believe Skriniar couldn't handle it eventually.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Ndombele is not like Gags yeah, his price is also 50-60m€ and not 15-20m€ like Gags'.

Godin got the RCB role eventually, no reason to believe Skriniar couldn't handle it eventually.
    Exactly. A good defense is the cornerstone of every title. Pass on Ndombele. Tonali, Eriksen, Sensi, Barella, Bro and our other 3 shitlords are more than enough
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

12. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

If Eriksen, Sensi, Barella, Tonali and Broz are the starting five. What's wrong with keeping Agoume here instead of loaning him out, Candreva isn't going anywhere, Gags isn't either and maybe Moses, if we can the price lowered, on the squad through the season. They'll see plenty of time due to injurys and yellow card suspensions. Spend that monies to find a quality fourth striker instead of an iffy proposition.

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by morrisama View Post
    Nahitan Nandez is an interesting player. he seems to be a Conte type of player. clearly a nice upgrade on Vecino

Yangel Herrera is a good option for that kind of profile.
    "Si chiamerŕ Internazionale, perchč noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

15. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Ndombele is midfielder type LUKAKU.

No matter how bad he is, Conte will train him to one of the best midfielder in the world.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

No Vidal please, in fact he should pay Inter if he wants to come here.

18. Thanks (2): Adriano, Glass box

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Sandro Mazzola is claiming we are getting a midfield general and Beppe Marotta already has the deal done... You guys think he's referring to Tonali?

https://m.fcinternews.it/focus/mazzo...il-nome-345540
    Last edited by Inter7; 15 Aug 20 at 16:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Sandro Mazzola is claiming we are getting a midfield general and Beppe Marrota already has the deal done... You guys think he's referring to Tonali?

https://m.fcinternews.it/focus/mazzo...il-nome-345540
    He's probably talking about Milinkovic-Savic.

Long time target of Inter, Marotta, Conte, Suning and Ausilio.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Most probably Vidal.

23. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

Best case scenario, but I don't see lotito selling and it says we have the deal already in place but he doesn't want to say the name in fear of increasing the price

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Most probably Vidal.
    Hope not
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

I watched lots of Lazio games this season but never paid attention to sms in particular, I know he is great tactically but how good is his technique and ball control? didn't wanna watch compilations cause every one looks good in those.
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by ciamac View Post
    I watched lots of Lazio games this season but never paid attention to sms in particular, I know he is great tactically but how good is his technique and ball control? didn't wanna watch compilations cause every one looks good in those.
    He'd probably rank 1st from our midfield in terms of ball control. In terms of technique maybe he just shies away from Eriksen.

#ConteOut

27. Thanks (2): ciamac, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

SMS said few weeks ago that he is happy at Lazio and wants to stay. I don't know if that proves anything though, players bs all the time and I imagine they're more often than not clueless of what's happening.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    SMS said few weeks ago that he is happy at Lazio and wants to stay. I don't know if that proves anything though, players bs all the time and I imagine they're more often than not clueless of what's happening.
    Several weeks ago an Argentinean player that was with my Greek club declared his love and said that it's the only team in Greece he considers as his contract is expiring and it was evident that he was leaving. This was in response to media reports that said that he had agreed terms with our arch rivals. He didn't sign with them. Last week he signed for our cross-town rivals, for essentially even less money that was on the table for him from my club a couple of months back... What can you say, it was really unexpected. Probably he just wanted to stay in Athens and felt he closed the window of remaining by not having a sit down lately.

Long story short, players can say whatever the fuck they want, it doesn't mean much. Actions always speak louder.

If we offer Lotito what he seeks, which is roughly 70m, we can seal the deal. I'm sure SMS has no complaints at Lazio, especially with CL this time around but I'm also pretty sure he'd take the upgrade.

#ConteOut