Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1090

Thread: 2020/2021 Midfielders Rumours Thread

  1. #1021
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    23,366
    Thanked
    22,287 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    10 years of FIF
    If we sell Bro, his replacement should be from Serie A. Somebody who knows the league and is reliable. And cheaper than what Tielemans would cost us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

  2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  3. #1022
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,441
    Thanked
    22,498 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    If we sell Bro, his replacement should be from Serie A. Somebody who knows the league and is reliable. And cheaper than what Tielemans would cost us.
    Cristante
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  4. #1023
    WLEXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Oct 13
    Posts
    635
    Thanked
    1,675 times
    Fav. Player
    Dick Heartz

    Bahrain

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Cristante
    Cigarini would be cheaper and has more experience.


  5. #1024
    sdvroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Oct 17
    Posts
    149
    Thanked
    151 times
    Fav. Player
    Gianluca

    Ukraine

    https://www.transfermarkt.com/transf..._id=0&yt0=Show
    Hakan and Wijnaldum will be great free transfers for us.

  6. #1025
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    11,288
    Thanked
    29,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    I agree about Wijnaldum, at the right wages, but no thanks to Hakan. He's asking for 7m net per season which is ridiculous. He was just overhyped from Milan's good run.


  7. #1026
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,861
    Thanked
    6,627 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Replacing Brozovic is a lot harder than it sounds imo, there aren't many players like him

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  8. Thanks (2): rfU, thatdude

  9. #1027
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,437
    Thanked
    19,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I agree about Wijnaldum, at the right wages, but no thanks to Hakan. He's asking for 7m net per season which is ridiculous. He was just overhyped from Milan's good run.
    He's gonna get something around 4m€, maybe bit more from Milan. Nothing even remotely close to 7m€. Lautaro asked for 7m€, he'll get 4.5m€. Asking for something is part of the negotiations.

  10. #1028
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    13,278
    Thanked
    11,903 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8 10 years of FIF
    Hakan is another Guarin. Not playing style wise, but efficiency wise. I’d say no.
    Forza Inter


  11. #1029
    J..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,835
    Thanked
    5,329 times
    Fav. Player
    Eriksen
    Old name
    Jrg

    Denmark

    17 Forum Supporter
    To be fair, I haven't seen Hakan kicking 10 long shots above the crossbar in one match as Guarin did way too often.

  12. Thanks (2): MVD, Ottoman empire

  13. #1030
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    11,709
    Thanked
    4,706 times
    Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hakan Chalanolu is shit. I'll take him as a bench option with a salary of 2m. But he isn't worth what he is asking for at Milan. A long way off from that.

    Pass on him.
    IO SONO INTERISTA


  14. #1031
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    3,935
    Thanked
    4,378 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Hakan is best suited as pure N10, the player behind the forwards. Since 3-4-1-2 does not work for us, there is no need to get him.


  15. #1032
    RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 18
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanked
    2,736 times

    Italy

    The only thing Hakan has is a cannon of a foot. When he's not on (which is often) he's the most wasteful player on the pitch. No thanks.

  16. #1033
    Conan the Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 18
    Posts
    256
    Thanked
    281 times
    Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

    Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hakan is another Guarin. Not playing style wise, but efficiency wise. I’d say no.
    Hakan is another Mesut Özil who's lazy as fuck. Normally I'm a huge fan of old style number 10s but not the lazy ones. Hakan was the only reason why Turkish NT relegated in UEFA Nations League. I don't know how the hell he made 11 goals and 9 assists in last season in Italy. IMO there's something wrong with SerieA.
    Conan! What is best in life?

    To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

  17. Thanks (2): magnesium, WLEXT

  18. #1034
    Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Aug 13
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanked
    6,676 times

    South Korea

    14
    Calhanoglu's always struck me as one of those players whose creativity gets overrated because of his dead-ball ability.

  19. Thanks (3): MVD, Pajo, thatdude

  20. #1035

    Join Date
    06 Sep 11
    Posts
    4,038
    Thanked
    4,183 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Calhanoglu's always struck me as one of those players whose creativity gets overrated because of his dead-ball ability.
    That's Tonali.

  21. #1036
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    8,232
    Thanked
    7,977 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I agree about Wijnaldum, at the right wages
    Despite the well-known situation where Inter are transitioning to new ownership, the club continues to plan ahead for the upcoming transfer market window.

    One of the names that the Nerazzurri and Conte are looking at is Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum who is on the verge of leaving Liverpool as a free-agent.

    According to Sport, Inter’s biggest competitor in this case, Barcelona, seems to have decided to give up on the midfielder. The reason? The Catalan club wants to focus on their talented 18 year-old Ilaix Moriba. The midfielder is considered a possible top player in the future and there is a strong desire to focus on Moriba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #1037
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    4,151
    Thanked
    2,194 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4



    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    According to Sport, Inter’s biggest competitor in this case, Barcelona, seems to have decided to give up on the midfielder. The reason? The Catalan club wants to focus on their talented 18 year-old Ilaix Moriba. The midfielder is considered a possible top player in the future and there is a strong desire to focus on Moriba.
    Quite contrast in that while Barca are focusing on youth and the future we're doing the opposite with Wijnaldum, a past his peak player with no resale value. What exactly is it that Wijnaldum has that we sorely lack at the club that would justify 200K per week wages? In fact, any qualities Wijnaldum does bring will quickly diminish with age (unless he has Zanetti-like freakish genetics) so the whole transfer-saga is pointless to me.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.


  24. #1038
    Materazzi_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jul 17
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    1,887 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Quite contrast in that while Barca are focusing on youth and the future we're doing the opposite with Wijnaldum, a past his peak player with no resale value. What exactly is it that Wijnaldum has that we sorely lack at the club that would justify 200K per week wages? In fact, any qualities Wijnaldum does bring will quickly diminish with age (unless he has Zanetti-like freakish genetics) so the whole transfer-saga is pointless to me.
    The only thing he will give us is a midfielder who will run into the box and score goals for you, other than that he doesn't offer us anything else than our current midfield roster.

    I still believe if we would give the chance to our youth players we maybe will be able to do the same as Barca: not buying old players who has no resale value but instead use the youth players to fill up our roster and give them some playing time. With the class of our youth Academy it should be possible.

  25. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

  26. #1039
    PHM1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,360
    Thanked
    4,606 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    The only thing he will give us is a midfielder who will run into the box and score goals for you, other than that he doesn't offer us anything else than our current midfield roster.

    I still believe if we would give the chance to our youth players we maybe will be able to do the same as Barca: not buying old players who has no resale value but instead use the youth players to fill up our roster and give them some playing time. With the class of our youth Academy it should be possible.
    Barca could do that because academy is great, if not the best. We Inter fans hyped our Primavera a lot but any of them have a decent career anywhere, let alone Inter?

    If we are aiming for titles and starting with Fiorentina (Biraghi), Sassuolo (Duncan), Verona (Faraoni) or Serie B players, we are doing seriously wrong (am I missing someone?!?). Looking from hindsight, the probability that Dimarco or Agoume going downhill are higher than becoming core players for big teams. See Pinamonti, Vanheusden, Puscas, Bonazzoli trend. It isnt worth the cost of “developing”, in terms of points lost, if you can pay some millions and get already better players.


  27. #1040
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    23,366
    Thanked
    22,287 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    10 years of FIF
    Barca are focusing on the future because they spent too much on players they didn't need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

  28. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •