Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    calciomercato.it (yeah I know) are linking us to Szoboszlai for 25m. I've only see the absolute rockets he's scored over the last couple of years, anyone know what he's actually like as a player?
    He will be a great buy if it is true.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Szoboszlai stats is currently crazy. He is a 20yo midfielder and...5 goals and 8 assists in 11 matches?!? @@ His release clause is only 25m.
    Edit: LEFT WING BACK actually.

4. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Look at this kid, he`s growing so fast. I would be worried if we`re not interested in him, just look at his stats!

This season Szoboszlai has made 11 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored 5 goals and provided 8 assists for his teammates in 764 minutes on the field.

My understanding: he is currently earning €2m/year and his release clause is still in place: €25 million release clause in his contract [which must be paid to the Austrian Bundesliga club in one payment] + 20% of a future re-sale fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He will be a great buy if it is true.
    Yeah, for milan.

GdS writes that Milan are having a 3rd attempt to sign him (move was initially orchestrated by Zvonimir Boban).
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (4): magnesium, MVD, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

We are not going to sign Szoboszlai. You want to know who we are signing? Look for the next old unwanted midfielder with a huge salary, that’s whom we are signing.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    We are not going to sign Szoboszlai. You want to know who we are signing? Look for the next old unwanted midfielder with a huge salary, that’s whom we are signing.
    Yeah that's the ugly truth. Our coach has a fetish for old unwanted cunts with an enormous salary.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

11. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Szoboszlai would be great, but he should be used behind the strikers in a different formation than ours
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I think it is safe to assume that Conte and his leaking formation will be a thing of the past soon. His Italian predecesdors couldn’t keep their job for more than a year and a half why would he? So players like Szoboszlai would be needed by any sensible post Conte coach.
    Last edited by Palacio; 07 Nov 20 at 17:13.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Arsenal already wrapping Szobo's deal. He's not coming to Calcio

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    There were never links with Szoboszlai from any credible source. I also can't see where we would play him in Conte formation.

If Conte is still around in January, i can see us going for one of the Chelsea leftbacks and perhaps Giroud but nothing more than that without a big sale.

18. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, thatdude

Italy

I think we have enough fullback options to get us through the season, even if they're not the best. We need a solid defender and striker imo. But I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign a Chelsea leftback and another out of favor ex-Conte player..

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    I think we have enough fullback options to get us through the season, even if they're not the best. We need a solid defender and striker imo. But I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign a Chelsea leftback and another out of favor ex-Conte player..
    Do we though? We have 3 clear options in wingback positions. Hakimi, Young and Darmian. The Perisic fullback experiment seems to have failed as Conte uses him as a forward lately. There's also D'Ambrosio but if he's considered an option for the wingback positions, then the situation in defence becomes even worse. If Conte is still around, then imo the priorities in January should be a cb and a lwb.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Apparantly Marcelo (Real Madrid) will be our new leftwingback/midfielder/forward, what's in a name, this january. And that for 12 mil€

Update on source: https://www.todofichajes.com/

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Apparantly Marcelo (Real Madrid) will be our new leftwingback/midfielder/forward, what's in a name, this january. And that for 12 mil€
    According to who?

Would crack me up to see us rotating Ashley Young and Marcelo at the LWB position What an incredible pair. 5 years ago.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

24. Thanks (1): magnesium

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Do we though? We have 3 clear options in wingback positions. Hakimi, Young and Darmian. The Perisic fullback experiment seems to have failed as Conte uses him as a forward lately. There's also D'Ambrosio but if he's considered an option for the wingback positions, then the situation in defence becomes even worse. If Conte is still around, then imo the priorities in January should be a cb and a lwb.
    I wouldn't protest to a quality LWB; I just don't want to go after another mediocre one. We have Hakimi, Young, Darmian, D'Ambrosio, Kolarov, and Perisic who can potentially play there. Obviously the first 4 are preferable to the last 2, but in a pinch we have them.

I'd like an alternative in attack. I was pretty keen on those Milik-Vecino swap deal rumors, even if I'm not the biggest fan of Milik in general-- trade our injury prone shitter for theirs.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post

Update on source: https://www.todofichajes.com/
    it's an epic troll

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Was always in support of the transfer but the more I see him the more I like De Paul. Really versatile and talented player. Only signed a new contract 12 months ago though.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Was always in support of the transfer but the more I see him the more I like De Paul. Really versatile and talented player. Only signed a new contract 12 months ago though.

So far so good. Udinese have great new coach btw.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Players like De Paul, SMS, Barella, are all great. But they are not leaders, yet. When the chips are down, you need players who will pull you ahead.

In Vidal we have someone who could potentially do it. But then our coach's genius tactics ensure that even he can't be in a position to bring that change about.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

All talk about Vidal being a leader. This motherfucker can't play fulltime so how can he lead us when we will let a goal in after minute 70? Plus look at our stats this season, he aint fucking leading anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

31. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, Wings