Thread: 2020/2021 Goalkeepers Rumours Thread

Netherlands

2020/2021 Goalkeepers Rumours Thread

Farewell, Berni.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We already know that Musso is on our radar to replace Handanovic after next season, but it seems that another keeper that I highly rate is being linked to us now.

Inter could offer Nainggolan and cash to Cagliari for goalkeeper Cragno

Negotiation between Inter and Cagliari for Radja Nainggolan could soon have another element with the purpose of facilitating this operation to go through as quickly as possible.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, goalkeeper Alessio Cragno could be included in talks between these two clubs. Inter would offer Cagliari the Belgian midfielder plus about €12M for the Italian. Unless there is another technical counterpart such as defender Diego Godin included in the deal.

Both Musso and Cragno are 26 years old, so the difference may be in their price evaluation and willingness to accept player(s) in exchange. But why would we pay €12m on top of Nainggolan`s card, if he is currently evaluated at €16m? I can smell some plusvalenza add-on scheme here to generate bigger profit in the books.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Absolutely, we're trying to make money on Nainggolan, which to be fair I thought would be impossible at this point.

Shame really, I definitely think Radja would do really well here next year. But Cragno is pretty good, and we do need to look towards the future in goal.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Just fyi Cragno is a Juventino.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

I rate Musso higher than Cragno. In most of GK statistics top keepers of the league are Handa, Musso and Szczęsny. Cragno is a good goalkeeper, but Musso is taller and has more potential in my opinion. Cragno was also struggling with injury most of the season which is a bad sign for the future.

8. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Nainggolan is close to 19m€ in our books so adding 12m€ would make Cragno cost over 30m€.

We really want to do that? Is he even good?

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

I hope we get someone who can fill Handanovic's shoes just as he did with julio. Having good goalkeepers for so long its like our lowest expectation is pretty high
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    I rate Musso higher than Cragno. In most of GK statistics top keepers of the league are Handa, Musso and Szczęsny. Cragno is a good goalkeeper, but Musso is taller and has more potential in my opinion. Cragno was also struggling with injury most of the season which is a bad sign for the future.
    Agreed. If we get another GK it should be Musso and not Cragno. The only thing I don't know about Musso if is he good with the ball at his feet? As a GK he looks very good and calm, he's only 26 so he will only become better.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    For some reason it is said that we are after Ter Stegen.

15. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    For some reason it is said that we are after Ter Stegen.
    I would love that! Ter Stegen is just entering his best years and he is also well adjusted to play with both of his feet, looks like a perfect successor to Handa. I just wonder what would happen to Handa? Are we letting him go? I think Handa probably has at least one more big season in him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Espn is the sauce for Ter Stegen... Enough said

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Ter Stegen rumour is bs from his manager to make Barca satisfy his demands. Ter Stegen is asking for 10m/ season. There's no chance we're going to offer anything close to that for a GK.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And even if we did, Ter Stegen is not going to change Barcelona to Inter.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And even if we did, Ter Stegen is not going to change Barcelona to Inter.
    Why not? Inter is on the rise.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

22. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Why would he downgrade from Barcelona to a club which is "on the rise" ?

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Why would he downgrade from Barcelona to a club which is "on the rise" ?
    Because Barca's on the fall.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Isn't Hakimi coming fron Real Madrid/Borussia Dortmund? Alexis joined from a club where he was paid a lot more. Another downgrade. Godin came from Atletico.

All in all we are getting players from big clubs here, downgrade or not, because Inter looks stronger every season.

We are no scrub club.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    People act as if Barca would be fighting for relegation without Messi. Please, guys. Even with their board conflicts, off-pitch issues and some big misses on the transfer market, they still have numerous top players, enormous global appeal and spending power. They will eventually stabilize, likely sooner than later. Even if Messi retired tomorrow, Barca would still be a mainstay in the European elite for years.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I guess we'll see what happens this decade. In a few years, they will 'lose' Suarez, Messi, Busquets, Vidal, Pique, Alba, Rakitić... which is not that easy to replace. Real Madrid is prepared for the transition, Barca, meh, a little less.

They good some promising players and also Griez, Dembele and Umtiti (if they can both stay not injured for the next few years), but they really want to sell a few players (Coutinho, Dembele, Arthur,..) because they don't have enough money for a big rebuild. I hope nobody buys their players and that they have to be stuck with what they have.

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    "This decade". As if players will think what will happen in this decade or even next few years. They think what is the best place for them to play football right now and honestly Barcelona is a better place to play football than Inter at the moment, for a player who's starting. Hakimi, Alexis examples aren't even remotely comparable. Hakimi came to Inter because we guaranteed him playing time as the first choice, Real couldn't do this. Alexis came because he had no future at United and he gets to play here. Ter Stegen? He's going to be a first choice keeper whether he stays or goes. So why leave Barcelona? There's a bigger chance winning trophies at Barcelona than at Inter.