39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah right.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

Hungary

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    There are rumours in Germany Inter are interested in Gulacsi of Leipzig and they're willing to offer him 10m per season gross. His release clause is set at 13m. BVB are also interested.
    Im pretty sure that the 10 million figure is not the wage but the transfer fee we offered to RBL. it makes no sense to offer such a huge salary in a situation we currently are in. Even 5 million would be huge.

4. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    There are rumours in Germany Inter are interested in Gulacsi of Leipzig and they're willing to offer him 10m per season gross. His release clause is set at 13m. BVB are also interested.
    Fuck that lol

Gulasci is a good keeper, intelligent positioning and solid handling, he's also improved his passing to meet Nagelsmanns playstyle demand, but he's 31, we'd have to replace him in 2 seasons. Waste of time.

Anyone watch Maignan of Lille? 25-26, contract up in 2022, top 3 keepers in Ligue 1 IMO.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

Don't know for you guys, but I really want Juan Musso as our new goalkeeper. When we see only statistics in cleansheets, he was last season best GK in league with 14 matches without conceding a goal, one more than Handanović. This year he is on 3rd place behind Handa and Donnarumma.

If we speak on his abilities he has similar physique to Handanović, and was noticed also by Udinese scouts who brought him to Europe.

His quickness is also really good, as expected for his age. I am just not sure how good he is with his feet. Also he will be 27 this year and he only has 4 full seasons played. But anyway GK are maturing later in their careers.

Roma are also tracking him. Inter should make transfer this summer if club really wants him.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, magnesium, Strale

Italy

Musso is good. I just don't know if he's 35mil+ in the midst of a pandemic economic crisis good.

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    Its gotta be a creative deal on our part. Offer them Radu (and Pinamonti) on a multiple year loan deal to lower the fee.

Lately Audero and Meret have also been mentioned somewhere. Either way Handa needs to get some breather by a halfway proven gk next season.

10. Thanks (2): MKSerbia, MVD

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

Agree with both. That sum is too much. Maybe 25m the most and in that sum to include some player/s.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Musso is good. I just don't know if he's 35mil+ in the midst of a pandemic economic crisis good.
    For me he isn't. Rather have Radu as a backup and we first focus on a new LWB. If we have the money my first choice would be Musso but not right now.

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Handa is playing fine, he can stretch his career for another year. We will have limited funds this summer and I would prefer it if Inter focus those on a LWB and a midfielder. Also a back up CB and vice-lukaku is higher priority than GK for now.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Handa is playing fine, he can stretch his career for another year. We will have limited funds this summer and I would prefer it if Inter focus those on a LWB and a midfielder. Also a back up CB and vice-lukaku is higher priority than GK for now.
    Handa is fine until he's injured which at 37 is likely to happen. We can rely on Perishit/Dimarco better than we can rely on Radu/Padelli, at least the former play regularly.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Comoros

It is important to factor in the fact that any gk we are to sign must be good with his feet due to Conte's high demand to almost always build from the back. This is why I am skeptical about musso. I will prefer a gk who comes from a team whose playing style crucially entails building from the back

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoman empire View Post
    It is important to factor in the fact that any gk we are to sign must be good with his feet due to Conte's high demand to almost always build from the back. This is why I am skeptical about musso. I will prefer a gk who comes from a team whose playing style crucially entails building from the back
    The counter point is that Conte will probably not receive a second contract from Inter. I say this based on how his managerial career has gone so far. As a result, does it make sense to pick a young GK who suits Conte when Handanovic is still serviceable? I would prefer we just sign the best keeper available, who imo is Cragno.

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Comoros

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The counter point is that Conte will probably not receive a second contract from Inter. I say this based on how his managerial career has gone so far. As a result, does it make sense to pick a young GK who suits Conte when Handanovic is still serviceable? I would prefer we just sign the best keeper available, who imo is Cragno.
    With conte or without conte, we still need a young gk coz handanovic is in decline. Also with conte or not, we need a ball playing gk bcos whatever coach that will come after conte will most probably demand a building from the back football style, this is due to current evolution in football, Almost all top coaches and teams are using that tactics due to it superior benefits over it opposite. Even one of the most pragmatic top coaches in football (simeone) have started using it this season
    Last edited by Ottoman empire; 31 Mar 21 at 16:43.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Glass box

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Nice username Who's gonna get triggered by this one now?
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Young GK who suits to Conte probably suits to another coaches too. It's not like Conte is the only one using GK as the libero in buildup phase.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    mongolians?
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    agree with Bluenine, keep Handa for at least 1 more year.

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    mongolians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Young GK who suits to Conte probably suits to another coaches too. It's not like Conte is the only one using GK as the libero in buildup phase.
    Yea, if anything this is the expectation of ALL keepers moving forward.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    We probably won't buy a new goalkeeper this summer since Handa still has a contract 'til 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It's okay. Only the nazis were ever the bad guys and nobody else in the history of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

32. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah if and when our finances are suck a fuckfest, it's likely we aren't gonna put considerable funds to GK position.