Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1886

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Very dissapointing perfomance by Napoli. We are still at the beggining but with this mentality they will not fight for the scudetto
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    So what the fuck is the deal with sponsorships and ownership?

Fiorentina are owned by Rocco Commisso who is the founder and CEO of Mediacom - who are their primary sponsor. And we all know the same Sassuolo / Mapei shit.

I thought that shit was supposed to be strictly regulated in some way. I thought there was something stopping us from putting SUNING on our shirts and paying ourselves €100m in shirt sponsorship. (minus the fact we currently have no money)
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Mauritius

Am I the only one considering Milan as favs for the scudetto? It sounds ridiculous, but they have been good for a long time now. Got the best player in the league. The main contenders before the season started (Juve + Inter) has both been a lot worse than expected.

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member 10 years of FIF
    Milan are now @5.5 to win the scudetto
    Inter @3.7
    Juve @2.74

Well i believe that if ibra continue his current performance
    Then it is possible to consider them favorits just because they are more motivated than juve to win it
    CROSS you fools !

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    So what the fuck is the deal with sponsorships and ownership?

Fiorentina are owned by Rocco Commisso who is the founder and CEO of Mediacom - who are their primary sponsor. And we all know the same Sassuolo / Mapei shit.

I thought that shit was supposed to be strictly regulated in some way. I thought there was something stopping us from putting SUNING on our shirts and paying ourselves €100m in shirt sponsorship. (minus the fact we currently have no money)
    It s not forbidden to sponsor your club with your company thing is the contracts would have to be at arms lengths (not sure if this is an english expression),
    as in the sponsorship can not be valued at a multiple of what a non associated 3rd party would be willing to pay for said sponsorship.

So basically Suning could be our shirt sponsor for 100 mio a season but they would have to justify to Uefa that that is fair value and close to what a non related party would have paid.

Of course there s a certain room to play with as those valuations are not set in stone and arguments can be made both ways also your dealing with Uefa so it s not like there are no loopholes to get them to agree on a extremely high Fair value.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

8. Thanks (1): Universe

Vietnam

Relax...you guys say Milan beat the shit out of Napoli, but don't forget Hellas Verona nearly beat the shit out of the same Milan too, in San Siro just the round before.

They are at the top of their form but still, we are only 5 points behind at our worst. We don't have one as good as Ibra, with whom they basically start at 1-0, but the quality difference of the rest is clear in our direct clash.

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Relax...you guys say Milan beat the shit out of Napoli, but don't forget Hellas Verona nearly beat the shit out of the same Milan too, in San Siro just the round before.

They are at the top of their form but still, we are only 5 points behind at our worst. We don't have one as good as Ibra, with whom they basically start at 1-0, but the quality difference of the rest is clear in our direct clash.
    Lol wut?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1899 View Post
    Lol wut?
    It's an ironic post. I just replicate that same "beat the shit" definition here for Napoli-Milan.

Wait are you the same guy saying Milan isn't a one-man-team Ibra?

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    Am I the only one considering Milan as favs for the scudetto? It sounds ridiculous, but they have been good for a long time now. Got the best player in the league. The main contenders before the season started (Juve + Inter) has both been a lot worse than expected.
    They have zero depth, shit bench players etc. Let see where they're in January/February

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Anything before January is a mirage. Unless you're playing like shit. That's not a mirage.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

16. Thanks (2): Kova10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Milan is not a one man team, at least gotta recognize Theo, Leao and a bunch of other young talent that if they keep, they can be HUGE for them in the next decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Milan is not a one man team, at least gotta recognize Theo, Leao and a bunch of other young talent that if they keep, they can be HUGE for them in the next decade.
    Only Theo is the player I would take here to Inter. Leao is a ticking bomb (in both positive and negative ways) and even Milan fans are angry at his star-attitude several times. Who-else? Dollar-10m-rumma or Kessie?

Take Ibra out and you have a Rio-Ave level team. Thats it.

19. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

That's BS. They got Rebić and Bennacer, I also believe Dalot and Tonali have heaps of potential and are good players already. Even Castillejo and Kessie are good enough investments on their part.

While we have some ex-world class players, some young-soon-to-be-great players and a special list of fuckers who aren't getting any better, like Brozović and Gags. Our defence was amazing last season, but this year I don't trust it anymore.

It's insane to say Milan is a one man team. If they win Serie A, it's not just because of Ibra.... but it's too early to talk about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Only Theo is the player I would take here to Inter. Leao is a ticking bomb (in both positive and negative ways) and even Milan fans are angry at his star-attitude several times. Who-else? Dollar-10m-rumma or Kessie?

Take Ibra out and you have a Rio-Ave level team. Thats it.
    Unfortunately, football is not a video game. They're playing well as a team. Are they going to win the Scudetto? No, Juventus will. But they'll compete for a UCL spot.

23. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Have you guys watched the game? Napoli should have easily scored in the first half and in the second even when one man down they came pretty damn close to equalizing before bbilan closed the game in the 95th minute.

Not saying they are not better than expected but imho top 4 is still gonna be a stretch for them, IMHO you take out one of theo Ibra and donna for a couple of games and they have a problem...
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

25. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Vietnam

That's BS. They got Rebić and Bennacer, I also believe Dalot and Tonali have heaps of potential and are good players already. Even Castillejo and Kessie are good enough investments on their part.
    Thats hindsight at its best. You seem forget everything pretty quick. Rebic was at Darmian-level-of-hate in FIF at the time he was linked to us. We bought Barella instead of Bennacer in the same summer, dont tell me we didnt make the better choice coz it is BS. Tonali isnt good enough to escape their bench. You have to include a loanee who isn’t even theirs, Dalot, to make that list looks promising.

Come on, if Inter buys that bunch of Castillejos Kessies Saelers... the first thing you guys did was burning Marotta chair aka Vucinic Guarin.

27. Thanks (4): brakbrak, eduzee, ElDuccio, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

While we have some ex-world class players, some young-soon-to-be-great players and a special list of fuckers who aren't getting any better, like Brozović and Gags. Our defence was amazing last season, but this year I don't trust it anymore.

It's insane to say Milan is a one man team. If they win Serie A, it's not just because of Ibra.... but it's too early to talk about that.
    All this players were shit before Ibra came. Only Theo and maybe 1-2 other players like Romangoli and Rebic were good. They fighted for the 6. place, don't forget that.
    I would say that it's like 2011 when they had Ibra and Silva. As soon they were gone everyone turned to shit.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

29. Thanks (2): Il Drago, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster

31. Thanks (5): eduzee, MVD, PHM1605, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    ANy infos on Ibras injury? My dad says he sout 6 weeks but could not find any confirmation of that.
    Also i m assuming my dad saw it in TG1 or on some other rai show...
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    ANy infos on Ibras injury? My dad says he sout 6 weeks but could not find any confirmation of that.
    Also i m assuming my dad saw it in TG1 or on some other rai show...
    Nah. It's not that bad. He's expected to be out for 3 weeks.

34. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD