Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1899

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    We close the gap with Milan from 5 to 1 point in December. It's very good progress and we still have 24 matches remaining until end of season.
    You make it sound like we're 90% of the way done. This is just barely 1/3 of the season over. We still have almost 2/3rds of the season to play.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Give them credit when it's due. I hate milan as much as I hate juve and man utd (or any epl teams for that matter), but despite missing key players; they showed up to play instead of making excuses like we did. I was hoping they'd lose point today so we could be first but it is what it is.
    I give them credit, they very good team this year, but in this specific game they win only because inzaghi tried to be smart and instead he the opposite, stupid af..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    1pt from Milan is not the end of the world. Our run is decent now. Whats more important is that Rube is starting to crumble.

5. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD

Italy

To be fair, being 1pt off first place when we've barely gotten out of 2nd gear at any point this season is pretty good. Hopefully we hit our top level at some point and stay there for a prolonged period of time.

You could say the same about Juve (until yesterday anyway), being 4 points off the top without having played well at all.

Milan have been punching above their weight all 2020. They've impressed me and deserve credit but I'm not sure they really have another gear to go to.

Still, there's a good spirit within the Milan camp at the moment. If the others don't do their bit, they could snag an unlikely title.

7. Thanks (5): ElinaYvo, Jnr, MVD, thatdude, TheNetworkZ

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milan were dominated for most parts of the match, but that is expected when your first choice midfielders are not playing. Kessie is immense for them. Without him, the midfield was barely existing for them. But in spite of this, they had more chances and better chances than Lazio. In fact Lazio looked a little better than the ball-hogging-but-no-penetration-Inter, while Milan could have scored more.

The interesting thing here is that Milan can actually get stronger. Papu Gomez would make them more threatening, especially in games like these where they struggled to keep the ball and the wingers were a bit off. The sad part here is that I don't see any potential for Inter to be stronger. Sure we would be a little better if a good LWB is signed. But that's it. Tactically Inter is so one-dimensional, if even one at all, that I don't see any other player or position where an improvement will be made. We may get another midfielder who can run all day, and we will grind results out with long balls to Lukaku. And this will fail against the better sides, and sometimes against the worse ones too.

For now we can only hope that with no European football, Conte can actually learn some tactics and get the players to play like they know each other.

As for Milan, I'm happy they are top and so the pressure is on them. Hope that it becomes too much at some point. They play good football, so I don't expect them to go crumble like Inter have done in the past. But rather to lose some points now and then. Almost 2/3rd the season is still left.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Inzaghi what a fucking bhenchod with his subs. I mean come on, how many times this fucking idiot ruins his team's game with his subs?

10. Thanks (1): thatdude

Serbia

I genuinely don't mind the Milan win. Fuck it.

We don't deserve to be at the first place at the moment, we fucked up too much and dropped too many points. 8 winless matches streak? Let's appreciate what we have. Plus, knowing how frail our mentality is, we are probably better off going into the break as second, that at least leaves some fire under your ass instead of thinking we got it made had we ended up first. Especially because it would be extra unwarranted due to Milan fucking up, not us doing something last-minute to deserve it.

Lazio... is Lazio. That's what they do, they choke.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Milan were dominated for most parts of the match, but that is expected when your first choice midfielders are not playing. Kessie is immense for them. Without him, the midfield was barely existing for them. But in spite of this, they had more chances and better chances than Lazio. In fact Lazio looked a little better than the ball-hogging-but-no-penetration-Inter, while Milan could have scored more.

The interesting thing here is that Milan can actually get stronger. Papu Gomez would make them more threatening, especially in games like these where they struggled to keep the ball and the wingers were a bit off. The sad part here is that I don't see any potential for Inter to be stronger. Sure we would be a little better if a good LWB is signed. But that's it. Tactically Inter is so one-dimensional, if even one at all, that I don't see any other player or position where an improvement will be made. We may get another midfielder who can run all day, and we will grind results out with long balls to Lukaku. And this will fail against the better sides, and sometimes against the worse ones too.

For now we can only hope that with no European football, Conte can actually learn some tactics and get the players to play like they know each other.

As for Milan, I'm happy they are top and so the pressure is on them. Hope that it becomes too much at some point. They play good football, so I don't expect them to go crumble like Inter have done in the past. But rather to lose some points now and then. Almost 2/3rd the season is still left.
    Plus they're team of 25 man, they played almost every one of them except GKs. We're team of 11 man, same line-up almost for every week Grande Conte !

Honestly i don't want them to win Scudetto but they deserve it. They're playing good football comparing to other contenders. I can see them passing qualifications of UCL Group next year and we'll be throwing out to EL (again) After years we trolling, making fun of them and calling them delusional i think it's time to stop. We're just embarrassing ourselves.

14. Thanks (3): Bluenine, Il Drago, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I don't get the tendency of most coaches to sub off their best delivering players. And I don't mean this game in particular. For example in our match against Cagliari, at the moment when their coach took out Sottil I was pretty sure that we'll turn the tide. Last season the Sassuolo's game, when Conte replaced Biraghi ( who had an excellent game) for Young and we collapsed soon after. Spalletti dumb subs when lost to Jube 2-3.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Logic is probably that since he's your best player then he spent the most energy thus needs a rest, more than the others.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I realized I don't hate milan the club, it's fans of it that makes me hate. they are annoying af

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I don't get the tendency of most coaches to sub off their best delivering players. And I don't mean this game in particular. For example in our match against Cagliari, at the moment when their coach took out Sottil I was pretty sure that we'll turn the tide. Last season the Sassuolo's game, when Conte replaced Biraghi ( who had an excellent game) for Young and we collapsed soon after. Spalletti dumb subs when lost to Jube 2-3.
    Or when Conte took off Barella in the away game against Real. Since that moment we knew Real were going to score.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plus they're team of 25 man, they played almost every one of them except GKs. We're team of 11 man, same line-up almost for every week Grande Conte !

Honestly i don't want them to win Scudetto but they deserve it. They're playing good football comparing to other contenders. I can see them passing qualifications of UCL Group next year and we'll be throwing out to EL (again) After years we trolling, making fun of them and calling them delusional i think it's time to stop. We're just embarrassing ourselves.
    And then Conte has the nerve to bring up players tiredness as an excuse. Of course players are going to be tired when you play with the same lineup week in week out. Instead of using the whole squad when needed, Conte just sidelines the players he doesn't trust and pretend they don't exist.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Well, this Milan could be similar to Lazio last season. Won against Juve and Inter, played great but still had luck. Their season ended thanks to the covid pause. Let's see when Milan will end too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I genuinely don't mind the Milan win. Fuck it.

We don't deserve to be at the first place at the moment, we fucked up too much and dropped too many points. 8 winless matches streak? Let's appreciate what we have. Plus, knowing how frail our mentality is, we are probably better off going into the break as second, that at least leaves some fire under your ass instead of thinking we got it made had we ended up first. Especially because it would be extra unwarranted due to Milan fucking up, not us doing something last-minute to deserve it.

Lazio... is Lazio. That's what they do, they choke.
    Tbh. we deserve it. What did Milan do? Theyre good, but how many penaltys they got? And how many penaltys were not given to Inter? And don't forget that we played with Kolarov CB the first games. We missed a lot of players. And as i always said, we don't had a pre season after the EL Final, while Milan and other teams had 3-4 weeks more pause then us.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Europe

We'll win the Scudetto in May. I'm 100% sure.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milan troll signing up for a jinx?

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

61 10 years of FIF
    I don't know about is it bad when Milan wins this winter champions but what I know is that it would be pretty bad for Inter if they had won it.

Usually when they start talking about scudetto then thats the moment when the team totally collapse. So maybe it was only good that Milan takes the first spot now and get the articles about winning the scudetto.

Indonesia

This thread is starting to look like "AC Milan appreciation thread"
    Do not worry guys, bbilan will crumble soon once they play el, they don't have the squad depth to challenge in two competition at the same time.
    Btw, those of you said that they play beautiful football, what is definition of "beautiful football"? I happened to watched their last few matches, except for parma one, their game look just as dull and uninspiring as conteball. Nothing like sarri's napoli or even atalanta.

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    Do not worry guys, bbilan will crumble soon once they play el, they don't have the squad depth to challenge in two competition at the same time.
    Btw, those of you said that they play beautiful football, what is definition of "beautiful football"? I happened to watched their last few matches, except for parma one, their game look just as dull and uninspiring as conteball. Nothing like sarri's napoli or even atalanta.
    Looks like you've watched the wrong games.

Genoa was Milan's worst performance this season. Theo's absence probably had something to do with it.

Yesterday, Milan were missing both the midfield starters, besides Ibra and Kjaer. The expectations were low.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    They may have small depth but they're maximalizing it. They never put the same line-up for every match. We have depth but we didn't even use it as Il Drago mentioned.

Fav. Player
    recoba

England

I want inter to win the league... But there is a big part of me thinking that we don't deserve it after coming bottom of a cl group below shaktar. Feels like we have no right.

31. Thanks (1): Linege