Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 367683848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1912

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Theo and Romagnoli ( obviously) got outplayed tonight. Rube tasting some blood now. We need to fkn win that match

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Can't wait to see us against Roma and Rube..

4. Thanks (2): Linege, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    After watching this match, I wonder how Inter even expects to win it. The movement, the ability, the subs, Inter doesn't have any of it.
    Add the keeper to this list please

6. Thanks (3): Ethor, Linege, Universe

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    Conte can make Eriksen as functional as McKennie for sure.
    Young can't wait to face off Chiesa.

This loss wont hurt Milan that much. They have 2 easy games coming.

8. Thanks (3): bubba zanetti, MVD, Universe

Israel

If we play vidal, gags and young vs this rube, we going to get raped so fucking hard...

10. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Linege

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

49 10 years of FIF
    Meelan got schooled tonight and that's it.

12. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Conte can make Eriksen as functional as McKennie for sure.
    Young can't wait to face off Chiesa.
    Conte will piss his pants. Dambrosio RWB, Darmian LWB(logical). Then 5 defensive mids. Lukaku as defending striker.

Italy

A lot of you guys are traumatized by Juve for real. They are not the team of seasons past. I don't feel comfortable playing them because we're unreliable as shit, but I don't fear them either. It's really hard for me to imagine Juve going on the those types of winning runs that have characterized them in recent years.

A draw would have been better, but I'm glad Milan have been brought back to reality.

15. Thanks (2): Jnr, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    I have high expectations because it's a home game for us, but for everyone saying we "need" to beat Juve...honestly, and this depends in part with what happens against Roma, we're probably fine if we manage a draw. The most important thing against Juve is not losing any ground to them and clearing a head-to-head off the schedule. Obviously expanding on the lead would be even better, but the #1 directive is making sure we at least get something out of that game.

But, at the same time, I demand some fucking guts and courage with how that game is played. Milan might lose today but they hardly embarrassed themselves. They were outdone by superior quality. But they weren't afraid to take the play to Juve and challenge Sz...I still can't spell his name from memory...'s net. They at least gave themselves a chance at it. We have no excuse. None of Conte's "well, you know, it's Juve..." bullshit. We're not fucking Crotone here. This club requires expectations and that needs to be properly respected. Tired of the chicken little bullshit mentality in the biggest games.

As for Milan...I didn't prefer this result, but hopefully now that their 27-game unbeaten run has been broken, that this breaks their spirit to some degree.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

This was a really shity day for all Interistas.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    This was a really shity day for all Interistas.
    Why? I'd rather them not to break away. Ibra is not even back yet.

Juve has CL to worry about. They'll be tired.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

19. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    A lot of you guys are traumatized by Juve for real. They are not the team of seasons past. I don't feel comfortable playing them because we're unreliable as shit, but I don't fear them either. It's really hard for me to imagine Juve going on the those types of winning runs that have characterized them in recent years.

A draw would have been better, but I'm glad Milan have been brought back to reality.
    I am more fearful of them in these last 2 seasons than during the entire banter era... They didn't even need refs last season for the first time since the 1920s
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

21. Thanks (2): delaurentis, eduzee

Israel

This season going to be long and hard for sure..

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post

But instead, Juve broke away. A team who has bigger squad and more quality.
    Forza Inter

24. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Forum Supporter
    Saw this coming. If it's not Inter (as impotent as we are) Rube will be champions. ACM, Roma, Napoli, non are serious challangers. Never have been imo at least not post Treble

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post

Nope.First of all,we fucked up(AGAIN) and missed the golden chance to finally overtake Bbilan,so they are still ahead of us,and have two easy games coming.But the worst of all is that these mafia cunts are again,again and again showing that they are much stronger than us,(even without referee help),Bbilan and other competition. And how we play,there is almost no chance that we can do something big in next two big games. No way. Not with this manager,and these players. And Eder is coming to rescue...FUCK.

27. Thanks (1): Tamirk

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

10 years of FIF
    There goes our title hopes. A loss away to in-form Roma and Juve should be just 3 points below us with a game in hand.

We picked up the perfect time to drop points. Unreal, but yeah, we're still favourites.. appearantly.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

29. Thanks (2): Tamirk, Universe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    A lot of you guys are traumatized by Juve for real. They are not the team of seasons past.
    Kramerica has written a perfect reply here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    But, at the same time, I demand some fucking guts and courage with how that game is played. Milan might lose today but they hardly embarrassed themselves. They were outdone by superior quality. But they weren't afraid to take the play to Juve and challenge Sz...I still can't spell his name from memory...'s net. They at least gave themselves a chance at it. We have no excuse. None of Conte's "well, you know, it's Juve..." bullshit. We're not fucking Crotone here. This club requires expectations and that needs to be properly respected. Tired of the chicken little bullshit mentality in the biggest games.
    Of course there's trauma considering we always humiliate ourselves against juve.

They always beat us with absolute ease, like the result is never even in doubt. Their victories against us look like low-intensity training sessions. At least Milan put up a good fight today, not to mention, the last time they played juve, they came from 2-0 down to win the game 4-2. When is the last time we displayed any such guts against juve? Seriously, give me some evidence.

As Kramerica says, we have an absolute pathetic response to big games and big opponents, and juve is the biggest, baddest opponent of them all to us.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

I really worry Rube will win this league again... they have scudetto mentality.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Of course there's trauma considering we always humiliate ourselves against juve.

They always beat us with absolute ease, like the result is never even in doubt. Their victories against us look like low-intensity training sessions. At least Milan put up a good fight today, not to mention, the last time they played juve, they came from 2-0 down to win the game 4-2. When is the last time we displayed any such guts against juve? Seriously, give me some evidence.

As Kramerica says, we have an absolute pathetic response to big games and big opponents, and juve is the biggest, baddest opponent of them all to us.
    Oh, I wouldn't be shocked if we lost against them at all. They've destroyed us and displayed their class every single time we've played them in recent years. It could easily happen again.

But they've also had real coaches in these past seasons. Even if we choke and let them get a foot in the title race, I'm not necessarily afraid that they'll take off and distance themselves from the pack. Juve will lose games. I don't even think a win against Napoli is such a given (although likely as things stand).

Yes, at some point we have to nut up and beat those bastards. We have to for our own confidence and mentality more than anything else. But this "Juve machine" mentality of those past few years is something I don't really believe in for this season.

33. Thanks (1): MVD