Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 934

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

  1. #221
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    7,334
    Thanked
    5,620 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    oh christ

    the FIGC want to turn us into the scottish league.
    https://www.football-italia.net/1590...-freshen-serie
    It really seems like the FIGC s stupidity has no boundaries
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte


  2. #222
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    12,074
    Thanked
    27,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Darmian

    Italy

    94
    Maybe if the league wasn't a glorified monopoly people wouldn't lose interest


  3. #223
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    23,723
    Thanked
    52,386 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Fantastic! Inspired by this great idea I’m actually putting together some more great ideas that could further enhance Italian Football’s glowing international reputation and stellar brand value. I look forward to pitching my brief to the bright and competent leadership at FIGC soon.

    1. DoubleTrouble™ - at a randomly triggered moment in the match, a second football will be brought into play for 5 minutes.

    2. MegaPlay™ - every time a player is racially abused, a 5 minute window will be triggered where any goals scored will count as double. (Fans love it when DoubleTrouble and MegaPlay overlap!)

    3. POWERZON3™ - using drones and Hologram technology, a small target will be projected over a randomly programmed area of the goal whenever a player is about to take a shot. Should the player score within this target, the game is instantly won and the winning team is able to suspend a player of their choice for one game from their next opponent.

    Naturally all of these moments are to be announced by fireworks, cheerleaders and Van Halen.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/


  4. #224

    Join Date
    17 Sep 11
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanked
    9,374 times

    Europe

    28 Forum Supporter
    America, FUCK YEAH !

  5. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, n4l, Wings

  6. #225
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    23,616
    Thanked
    26,031 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Brilliant.

  7. #226
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,813
    Thanked
    18,265 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I can't believe this bastard of a comp starts this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Note the date and remind me when Conte’s predictable system gets easily tactically out-managed in our biannual defeats to juve.
    If this happens, expect an early (heated) phone call involving expletives and the word 'Vidal'.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  8. Thanks (3): I4E, MVD, thatdude

  9. #227
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    12,367
    Thanked
    16,791 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Fantastic! Inspired by this great idea I’m actually putting together some more great ideas that could further enhance Italian Football’s glowing international reputation and stellar brand value. I look forward to pitching my brief to the bright and competent leadership at FIGC soon.

    1. DoubleTrouble™ - at a randomly triggered moment in the match, a second football will be brought into play for 5 minutes.

    2. MegaPlay™ - every time a player is racially abused, a 5 minute window will be triggered where any goals scored will count as double. (Fans love it when DoubleTrouble and MegaPlay overlap!)

    3. POWERZON3™ - using drones and Hologram technology, a small target will be projected over a randomly programmed area of the goal whenever a player is about to take a shot. Should the player score within this target, the game is instantly won and the winning team is able to suspend a player of their choice for one game from their next opponent.

    Naturally all of these moments are to be announced by fireworks, cheerleaders and Van Halen.
    4. Chug-a-beer™. Every time the ball goes out of play, the player responsible has to chug a beer. When a goal is conceded, the keeper has to chug a beer. In turn, the goal scorer has to chug a beer. At substitutions, the player coming off must chug a beer and of course, the player coming on must also chug a beer. Proudly brought to you by Duff™ beer. Oooh YEAHHH !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte


  10. #228

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    4,733
    Thanked
    3,877 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Macedonia

    Forza Verona.

  11. Thanks (1): n4l

  12. #229

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    4,733
    Thanked
    3,877 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Macedonia

    While the result can suggest they were struggling, Viola were really better than Torino today. We must take them seriously next week.

    They don't lack good players, too.

    Biraghi played well, and Borja came in around 75'.

  13. Thanks (1): thatdude

  14. #230

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    4,462
    Thanked
    6,474 times

    Canada

    If the Inter Fiorentina game wasn't postponed, Amraabat would have been suspended against us. Now he gets ti play since the game vs Torino was their first.

  15. #231
    junior55's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Jul 09
    Posts
    2,799
    Thanked
    1,916 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

    Albania

    Verona playing with a bunch of unnkowns this year as well.

    If they manage to have the same result in developing them as last year it would be impressive

  16. #232
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    9,875
    Thanked
    24,085 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    If the Inter Fiorentina game wasn't postponed, Amraabat would have been suspended against us. Now he gets ti play since the game vs Torino was their first.
    Inter Fiorentina game wasn't postponed. It's the Benevento Inter game that was postponed. Amraabat would still play against us. The only difference would be De Vrij would be available against Fiorentina as he would have missed Benevento match.

  17. Thanks (3): CoolMan44, MVD, thatdude

  18. #233

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    4,462
    Thanked
    6,474 times

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Inter Fiorentina game wasn't postponed. It's the Benevento Inter game that was postponed. Amraabat would still play against us. The only difference would be De Vrij would be available against Fiorentina as he would have missed Benevento match.
    Good point, had a total brainfart there.

  19. #234
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,377
    Thanked
    17,779 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Inter Fiorentina game wasn't postponed. It's the Benevento Inter game that was postponed. Amraabat would still play against us. The only difference would be De Vrij would be available against Fiorentina as he would have missed Benevento match.
    Oh, damn. That's why Bastoni played centrally today?

  20. Thanks (1): thatdude

  21. #235
    junior55's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Jul 09
    Posts
    2,799
    Thanked
    1,916 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

    Albania

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Oh, damn. That's why Bastoni played centrally today?
    More of an experiment I guess. Probably the defense we tried yesterday will be the one to start, Bastoni--Rano - Skriniar

  22. #236

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    4,733
    Thanked
    3,877 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Macedonia

    Good job Verona.

  23. #237

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    4,733
    Thanked
    3,877 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Macedonia

    There are about 1,000 people on the stadium on Parma vs Napoli.

  24. Thanks (1): thatdude

  25. #238
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanked
    7,217 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    I know there’s 2 weeks left of the mercato, but this week’s squad for Juventus is kinda trash https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/sta...254297605?s=21

    Desperately in need of Dzeko and a decent fullback.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  26. Thanks (1): thatdude

  27. #239
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    12,074
    Thanked
    27,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Darmian

    Italy

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I know there’s 2 weeks left of the mercato, but this week’s squad for Juventus is kinda trash https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/sta...254297605?s=21

    Desperately in need of Dzeko and a decent fullback.
    This is the most vulnerable they've been in years and Zhang won't buy us a midfielder.

    Where's Dybala?

  28. Thanks (1): MVD

  29. #240
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    9,875
    Thanked
    24,085 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I know there’s 2 weeks left of the mercato, but this week’s squad for Juventus is kinda trash https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/sta...254297605?s=21

    Desperately in need of Dzeko and a decent fullback.
    I have a bad feeling Genoa will buy Pellegrini from Rube with our "money" from Pinamonti and Rube will replace him with Gosens. Speaking of Dzeko, the state of Roma is really pathetic. According to the latest reports, if they fail to sign Milik they will go for Giroud so Juve can sign Dzeko.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This is the most vulnerable they've been in years and Zhang won't buy us a midfielder.

    Where's Dybala?
    He's still injured.

  30. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •