Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2480

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Virgin Islands

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I don't hate Milan as much as I do hate their supporters. It's ridiculous how all of them have an identical brains regardless of their origin, Asia, Africa, Europe, online or offline, they are equally delusional as fuck. I sometimes read that red and black shit whenever someone drops a link, man I read their posts and it literally makes me visualize bbilanista faces from my surroundings.
    What do you expect? The club names itself with Ass to begin with. A in AC begins with Ass.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I don't hate Milan as much as I do hate their supporters. It's ridiculous how all of them have an identical brains regardless of their origin, Asia, Africa, Europe, online or offline, they are equally delusional as fuck. I sometimes read that red and black shit whenever someone drops a link, man I read their posts and it literally makes me visualize bbilanista faces from my surroundings.
    Yeah me too. I don't hate Milan-the-club, that is a respectable club with glorious history. But I hate Milan-the-fans, coz they are delusional as fuck. They never admit their squad mediocrity, downgrade others' achievement (Inter mostly) to hype themselves up. Remember Romagnoli = Baresi > Skriniar, Bennacer > Barella, Krunic > Sensi etc.? That's why I usually mock Milanisti when I have chance

To be fair, Milanisti with common sense do exist, but you know why you hardly find them in R&B forums? The admins/ mods banned-them-all, when someone drops a black drop of reality to their pinky dream illusion

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    To be fair, Milanisti with common sense do exist, but you know why you hardly find them in R&B forums? The admins/ mods banned-them-all, when someone drops a black drop of reality to their pinky dream illusion
    Lmao... here @ fif mods would probably promote you for being overly pessimistic. If you admit the penalty given for us was a mistake, even if it wasn't, you will automatically be regarded as a noble fan.

4. Thanks (4): Glass box, Harpsabu, MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

According the Bookies, Inter are favourite team to win Serie A .

Latest odds:
    Inter @ 1.65
    Juve @ 5
    Milan @ 5

Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Whats the noise of Lotitos Covid protocol rule break, they are saying Lazio could get 2x 3-0 automatic defeats, one being Rube match. Fuck these scums. Agnelli has no limit of how deep he can dug for fino alla fine.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Poland

by the way, it seems that we were lucky by loosing Kulusevski, Tonali and Kumbulla All of them are underperforming. They could still develop to good players, but they wouldn't help us too much this season.
    I was surprised especially by Tonali who is mediocre as hell now, I expected him to be much better in Milan. Kulusevski had few brilliant games, but also a lot when he played like an amateur. Kumbulla is benched by Ibanez or Mancini and when he plays he is a bit shaky.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

Tonali should be loaned out ASAP for regular minutes if he ever wants to match Barella in a club or national level. He's still 20 only and needs to mature before he can be thrown in in CL and SerieA, expecting fireworks. 2 years under a lower pressure environment with a quality italian coach( Spezia?) Might do good to him. Barella was captaining Cagliari when he was 22, then moved here. Regular playing time.

As of now, we dodged a bullet.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Tonali's issue at Milan isn't playing time. He's getting plenty. He has started 12 Serie A games out of 20 he was available. The issue is he doesn't look ready to play for a top team. Going from Brescia to Milan seems too big of a move for him. Perhaps it should have been better for his career if he had gone to a team like Sassuolo or Sampdoria before joining a top team.

The issue with all 3 mentioned is fans and media overhype any promising Serie A youngster and they raise expectations way too high. Kulusevski and Kumbulla are only in their second professional season while Tonali was playing well but for the worst Serie A team of the previous season.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (6): ADRossi, MVD, Pajo, thatdude, YoramG, _OC_

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Kumbulla is still a player we would've benefited from quite a lot. Theres a huge gap in quality between our starting CBs and current subs.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

14. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Yeah me too. I don't hate Milan-the-club, that is a respectable club with glorious history. But I hate Milan-the-fans, coz they are delusional as fuck. They never admit their squad mediocrity, downgrade others' achievement (Inter mostly) to hype themselves up. Remember Romagnoli = Baresi > Skriniar, Bennacer > Barella, Krunic > Sensi etc.? That's why I usually mock Milanisti when I have chance

When you think that Kjaer is the best CB in the world, you know how shit your brain is.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    So I don't think this has been discussed here yet. In Italy around this time every year, there is a music festival/music tv competition called Sanremo that goes on for 5 or days. Usually filled with the biggest Italian music stars debuting new songs, and famous guests appearing throughout the week.

Guess who's appearing for all 5 nights? Zlatan Ibrahimovic The guy who hosts the show, Amadeus, has confirmed that for the duration of the show Ibra will be training individually and will only join the squad for the Udinese fixture on the day of the game.

I can only imagine the absolute furore that would happen on here if Lukaku were to decide to fuck squad trainings off for a week to be on a TV show Odds on Ibra will still perform, but IMO it's pretty unprofessional. What are your teammates supposed to think if you disappear for week for something like this?
    Put it on last season's thread by mistake
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Whats the noise of Lotitos Covid protocol rule break, they are saying Lazio could get 2x 3-0 automatic defeats, one being Rube match. Fuck these scums. Agnelli has no limit of how deep he can dug for fino alla fine.
    I really hope it gets relegated. Roma and Lazio are my most disliked serie a teams.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    We should consider Castrovilli for the next merkato if we have some money to spend.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    We should consider Castrovilli for the next merkato if we have some money to spend.
    It depends on the situation with Eriksen and Vidal. If they both stay then it would make more sense to go only for a vice Brozovic (e.g. Locatelli) and have something like this in midfield: Brozovic, Barella, Eriksen, Vidal, vice Brozovic, Gagliardini/Vecino. I don't count Sensi as the guy can barely stay fit these days. You could even keep Agoume as a 7th option. But if one of Eriksen and Vidal leaves, then you're going to need a mezzala as well. Personally i prefer Castrovilli over De Paul. The problem is if you ask Fiorentina for Castrovilli they will have crazy demands like they did for Chiesa.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

De Paul is probably the overall better option of the 2 but I'd want Castrovilli due to Falcao law.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It depends on the situation with Eriksen and Vidal. If they both stay then it would make more sense to go only for a vice Brozovic (e.g. Locatelli) and have something like this in midfield: Brozovic, Barella, Eriksen, Vidal, vice Brozovic, Gagliardini/Vecino. I don't count Sensi as the guy can barely stay fit these days. You could even keep Agoume as a 7th option. But if one of Eriksen and Vidal leaves, then you're going to need a mezzala as well. Personally i prefer Castrovilli over De Paul. The problem is if you ask Fiorentina for Castrovilli they will have crazy demands like they did for Chiesa.
    If he's getting the Chiesa treatment, does that mean we can buy him for half of his value on a two year loan?

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

Can we sign Pulisic? Looks like he’s struggling a bit at Chelsea. Yeah we don’t need him and he’s probably super fucking expensive but I just really want an American playing for Inter. Please please please Sunning

25. Thanks (1): K.I.

United States

10 years of FIF
    Pulisic is a winger/AM type. Doesn’t have any slot in our current formation.

27. Thanks (3): Broseph Stalin, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Pulisic is a winger/AM type. Doesn’t have any slot in our current formation.
    Marina is also infamous for demanding excessive transfer fees for Chelsea players. I would avoid any transaction with Chelsea.
    #CONTEOUT

Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

Mauro Bellugi dead. Great interista from direttastadio 7gold. 1969-74 played for Inter.

We are probably wearing black armbands tomorrow.

31. Thanks (3): BUCHROM, ElDuccio, MVD