Page 110 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2558

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Milinkovic-Savic Someone finally get this guy at Inter...

And Muriqi doing a defender's impression If our player did that the forums would crash

- - - Updated - - -

Muriqi is the definition of trash. Too slow, quite dumb and lacks awareness, loses the ball all the time and SMS just made a mistake by trusting that he'd make the correct run rather than trying to finish it on his own.. Sampdoria still has a chance to not lose because Lazio is so useless.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    SMS will be quite expensive but will fit perfectly in Inter now

3. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Mauro Bellugi dead. Great interista from direttastadio 7gold. 1969-74 played for Inter.

We are probably wearing black armbands tomorrow.
    Translated from the Gazzetta

" For the first time, however, the voice betrayed some problems, linked to the latest complications. “I'm sorry, but I'm tired”, he told us.

The complications—Not even that hint of new suffering, however, had made us think that he was going away like this, leaving us with goosebumps and wet eyes, one day before the derby that he would have seen from his hospital bed, cheering for Bastoni, in which he saw himself again and above all for Lukaku to whom he dreamed of delivering the first “Pablito” prize, destined for the top scorer of the championship. Instead, Pablito will find him somewhere else, because he also stopped suffering. This is the only meager consolation for all those who loved him. So goodbye Mauro, we will never forget you.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

5. Thanks (2): Jnr, WLEXT

Canada

Hope Osimhen is doing all right at the hospital, as he fell head-first towards the end of the game, briefly lost consciousness, and got stretched off to the ambulance.
    🟦⬛️🟦⬛️🟦⬛️
    🗣#ConteOut

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

7th to 3rd in Serie A is looking kinda crazy right now. So glad to be out of that hell.
    #Conteout

9. Thanks (1): TheNetworkZ

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Benevento securing any sort of points against Roma will basically cement their status in Serie A for next season. 0-0 down a man in the 60th.

11. Thanks (3): MVD, spork, thatdude

Canada

Mission accomplished; good on 10-men Benevento for hanging on with a 0-0 draw against Roma.

Fortunate for them that the last minute penalty shout for Roma ended up being offside.
    🟦⬛️🟦⬛️🟦⬛️
    🗣#ConteOut

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member 10 years of FIF
    Inter are now favorites to win the scudetto @1.96
    Juventus second favorites @3.50
    then Milan @3.88

damn there is value here on laying milan winning this, they are done imo
    CROSS you fools !

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    then Milan @3.88

Quite the difference with 15 games left. We aint in Rangers position however I don't see us losing to many more if any games. Its in our hands for sure this season with only the league to play for.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    then Milan @3.88

Milan have no chance. This race is between Inter and Juve, always has been. Juve are actually only 5 points behind us if they win their 2 games in hand (Crotone, Napoli). If they get their act together, this race ain't over yet.

Inter now face a different kind of pressure. That of being favourites and league leaders who set the pace. This is a pressure we have failed to handle well many times in the past. Its going to be a big test of our character, the big question is whether Conte has drummed in enough of that winning mentality into our players yet. Lets hope so.

16. Thanks (5): eduzee, ElDuccio, Jnr, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We are in great form , but so can be said for neborn Genoa. Under Ballardini theyve woken up and won alot of points. Their last loss was on 6th january. These are very tough games ahead of us. Inform Genoa, then Atalanta. My god how much I want to trash Gasperini. Its bout time.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

I just cannot believe juve, with rookie coach and mediocre midfield, are (potentially) only 5 points behind us. I thought the gap is larger because we won against them at the first leg. We were very lucky because we managed to produce the masterclass performance otherwise they would be breathing down our neck in table. We must be extremely wary of them because they tend to be unstoppable after February and we tend to drop points against smaller teams.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Roma

No wonder Milan was leading the league for several months and Juve, with their worst state in a decade, is still close to top of the league. Heads must be rolled if Inter doesnt win the league this season.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

All of the teams had weird games where they fucked up. I'm sure we should've done a lot better against Udinese. The one that makes the least mistakes will be crowned king, that's nothing new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Juve scums also could be given 2 points more from Lazio's game. But we've already played against Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio as long as they've past only Roma.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    All of the teams had weird games where they fucked up. I'm sure we should've done a lot better against Udinese. The one that makes the least mistakes will be crowned king, that's nothing new.
    Imo our flop Serie A game of the season was the home draw against Parma. The results against Sampdoria and Udinese were also bad but they were away games against midtable teams. It can happen. There are no excuses for the Parma game. It was a home game against a team that currently sits in the relegation zone. And we even saved the point in the end. Embarrassing stuff.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (3): MVD, NeonBlade, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Milan have no chance. This race is between Inter and Juve, always has been. Juve are actually only 5 points behind us if they win their 2 games in hand (Crotone, Napoli). If they get their act together, this race ain't over yet.

Inter now face a different kind of pressure. That of being favourites and league leaders who set the pace. This is a pressure we have failed to handle well many times in the past. Its going to be a big test of our character, the big question is whether Conte has drummed in enough of that winning mentality into our players yet. Lets hope so.
    Inter won against Juve Lazio (who had good wining streak) and Milan (2 times, Coppa, league). Im happy of this, it shows that we are made to win this league. Not like last season where you lost to Lazio and to Juve 2 times. At march we already saw that Juve or Lazio would have won the league.

What also is important is HOW we won the games. We were always the favorites on the field and the result was never really at risk.
    For example yesterday: Sure Milan had 2 great chances after the half time pause, but after we already started to play well again.
    If we can keep this mentality then we will win the league!
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Imo our flop Serie A game of the season was the home draw against Parma. The results against Sampdoria and Udinese were also bad but they were away games against midtable teams. It can happen. There are no excuses for the Parma game. It was a home game against a team that currently sits in the relegation zone. And we even saved the point in the end. Embarrassing stuff.
    Yeah I didn't want to list all the games, but the I was most fuming were the first game against Milan (because it was clear we could beat them) and the Udinese one. I think I didn't watch the Parma one, but I guess that one was bad as well.

But that shit happens. We definitely have a better squad than Roma, so a cheeky 0:0 draw against Benevento is not such a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Yeah I didn't want to list all the games, but the I was most fuming were the first game against Milan (because it was clear we could beat them) and the Udinese one. I think I didn't watch the Parma one, but I guess that one was bad as well.

But that shit happens. We definitely have a better squad than Roma, so a cheeky 0:0 draw against Benevento is not such a surprise.
    Lucky you. It was peak banter era stuff. We were still playing with that awful 3-4-1-2. Conte also chose that match to go full experimental in defence. De Vrij - Ranocchia - Kolarov defensive trio. Inter were wasteful in attack while Gervinho scored a doppietta (his first goals of the season) in Parma's only chances. At least we got the draw with two goals from the two Croats.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

28. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

Cagliari have sacked Di Francesco

30. Thanks (1): Il Drago