Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2318

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Vietnam

I can't reply to all quotes as it is kinda boring. Just one sentence: make your list for Inter as well and you will see, every teams faced similar issues, not just Milan. Inter list of injury is not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    Had Milan scored all the shots that hit the post, we would've been 10 points clear ahead of you. Lets not make conclusions, we had some calls in our favour, we also had some shitty calls but it is what it is. If you dont make it to your opponents box, you cant win a penalty.
    Wtf man? Had Milan scored the post-hitting against Cagliari yesterday to make it 3-0, you will get more points than a 2-0, that's how you calculate?

This pen was never called casue of a potential handball but for a dangerous slide from Patric. And I do agree it was a soft pen that shouldn't be called really
    Had that shot gone in, that was counted a goal. So giving Milan a second chance to shoot is blatant bullshit.

Check minute 1:31 here. By that standard Mancini chopped down Lautaro Inter should have a pen, right?

Accumulating all those double standards and you will have the full picture.

2. Thanks (3): forzainter257, IM21, varmin

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    That was fast.

Welcome to the forum.
    I see you did your due diligence. Just my typo while looking at loads of numbers and match reports to come up with those stats and yes, I do support the current league leaders but I also respect Inter a lot and fuck me man we're doing a good job making sure those turin scums fuck off from being serial champions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Check minute 1:31 here. By your logic Mancini chopped down Lautaro Inter should have a pen, right?

Accumulating all those double standards and you will have the full picture.
    Its not a pen. Neither was that challenge on Rebic, im just saying that the ref blew cause of the slide not the potential handball. And it was soft as fuck and it should not ever been called.

And Im not even having double standards, go check our injury history for this season and yours and see who got the shorter end of the stick.

All in all im fucking buzzing for this serie a cause it looks like its gonna be a Milan derby for the scudetto, something refreshing and exciting for a change..

4. Thanks (3): eduzee, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    All these milan fans suddenly flocking to FIF to defend their team.. The great moment they're in has got to their heads and they feel the need to go out and talk up Milan and defend the club everywhere

8 months ago you goons considered every single one of Kessie, Calhanoglu, Calabria, Rebic etc to be varying levels of shit. (I note your fanbase loves the word "fodder".) Now you QAnon lunatics act like post-COVID Milan is one of the all-time great teams in football history, alongside Sacchi's Milan, Herrera's Inter, Di Stefano's Real Madrid and Guardiola's Barca It was mildly amusing at first, now it's time to stop.

Your team and management honestly deserve credit for taking advantage of this moment excellently. Pioli has been able to create a functional team with great spirit and confidence. He's been proactive and bold with his in-game management and reaping the rewards. The work being done by Maldini in the transfer market is also top notch. I applaud the initiative to try and capitalize on the current momentum with these fantastic January signings. I'd love us to do the same, but unfortunately we can't compete against you for the likes of Tomori because our Chinese owners are handcuffed (figuratively, but probably also literally) by the Communist government

However, it's time to accept that yours is a good-at-best squad, full of vaguely talented, B- level players, massively overachieving due to favorable circumstances. This includes the good fundamentals I listed above. This includes a penalty award rate that would make Lazio and Bruno Fernandes blush. Perhaps most significantly, this includes the lack of fans and pressure from the stadium, in what is a globally anomalous season. I wonder how well little Hauge would play with 60,000 angry Milanisti howling at every mis-placed pass? Probably about as well as Suso or Paqueta.

Be happy that you guys are punching above your weight and enjoy the moment, sincerely But be sensible for a moment and acknowledge that reality. Please keep the intolerable fervor confined to Red & Black Forum and within your own delusional twitter groups.

On an unrelated note, I suppose given their current status I'm also supposed to believe that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is a top manager or something, right? Martial is a superior forward to Mane, and McTominay > Thiago, yes?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Europe

61 10 years of FIF
    Nice dive from Ibra in the penalty situation. Zlatan should go to nursing home if he cannot stay on his feet anymore.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All these milan fans suddenly flocking to FIF to defend their team.. The great moment they're in has got to their heads and they feel the need to go out and talk up Milan and defend the club everywhere

8 months ago you goons considered every single one of Kessie, Calhanoglu, Calabria, Rebic etc to be varying levels of shit. (I note your fanbase loves the word "fodder".) Now you QAnon lunatics act like post-COVID Milan is one of the all-time great teams in football history, alongside Sacchi's Milan, Herrera's Inter, Di Stefano's Real Madrid and Guardiola's Barca It was mildly amusing at first, now it's time to stop.

Your team and management honestly deserve credit for taking advantage of this moment excellently. Pioli has been able to create a functional team with great spirit and confidence. He's been proactive and bold with his in-game management and reaping the rewards. The work being done by Maldini in the transfer market is also top notch. I applaud the initiative to try and capitalize on the current momentum with these fantastic January signings. I'd love us to do the same, but unfortunately we can't compete against you for the likes of Tomori because our Chinese owners are handcuffed (figuratively, but probably also literally) by the Communist government

However, it's time to accept that yours is a good-at-best squad, full of vaguely talented, B- level players, massively overachieving due to favorable circumstances. This includes the good fundamentals I listed above. This includes a penalty award rate that would make Lazio and Bruno Fernandes blush. Perhaps most significantly, this includes the lack of fans and pressure from the stadium, in what is a globally anomalous season. I wonder how well little Hauge would play with 60,000 angry Milanisti howling at every mis-placed pass? Probably about as well as Suso or Paqueta.

Be happy that you guys are punching above your weight and enjoy the moment, sincerely But be sensible for a moment and acknowledge that reality. Please keep the intolerable fervor confined to Red & Black Forum and within your own delusional twitter groups.

On an unrelated note, I suppose given their current status I'm also supposed to believe that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is a top manager or something, right? Martial is a superior forward to Mane, and McTominay > Thiago, yes?
    A thousand times this. I also love how they keep comparing themselves to Leicester City, as if the two clubs have anything in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    That was fast.

Welcome to the forum.
    Ah, yes. The "I'm going to pretend to be an Inter fan and then talk about Milan passionately in every post" approach. Unique.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Being back Bunnee, he never lied about being a Milan supporter.

Milan is lucky, Atalanta plays today against Udinese
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Being back Bunnee, he never lied about being a Milan supporter.

Milan is lucky, Atalanta plays today against Udinese
    I guess we are also a little lucky since Udinese is playing midweek. I’m sure they will rest players though.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I guess we are also a little lucky since Udinese is playing midweek. Im sure they will rest players though.
    nope, a lot of starters are in. De Paul, Zegeleer, Lasagna, Pererya, Samir and others.

Btw. Udinese is wining at the moment seems like we got a harder opponent then Milans one fucking Atalanta
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I guess we are also a little lucky since Udinese is playing midweek. I’m sure they will rest players though.
    Why would they? They are more likely gaining points vs Atalanta than vs us.
    This is a Serie A match dude, not Coppa.

Btw Atalanta is rotating too much and it is killing them. Zapata Illicic Gosens Djimsiti Freuler and Caldara are all on bench. So they are playing with less starters than benchers.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Its nice that Milan will face this Atalanta that looks pretty shitty right now.

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by brightbackground View Post
    Oh shit, I just realized that Atalanta will reach our points by beating Genoa and Udinese (match in hand). I'm not so sure we should wish them to beat Bbilan...
    LOL. +7 on 5th, baby.

17. Thanks (2): ADRossi, bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Atalanta getting only 2pts instead of 6 in the last 2. Good for us.

After all of these dropped points its time to get 3 vs Pioli.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Its nice that Milan will face this Atalanta that looks pretty shitty right now.
    yeah after already facing great teams like

Benevento
    fucking Torino 2 times (Coppa and league)
    Cagliari who lost 6 games in a row

only Juve was a decent opponent.

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Atalanta have been very inconsistent this season. They have got points against Roma, Lazio, Inter, Juventus while they have failed to beat Sampdoria, Verona, Spezia, Bologna, Genoa and Udinese. Don't be surprised with any result on Sunday.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Vietnam

Just realize only 6 matches Milan wasn’t gifted pens or opponent red cards. They won only 3 vs Spezia, Udinese and Sassuolo, draw 2 vs Parma and Genoa, and lost vs Juve.

Interesting stat. Basically they haven’t won a decent opponent without advantage just yet.

23. Thanks (3): thatdude, varmin, _OC_

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    yeah after already facing great teams like

Benevento
    fucking Torino 2 times (Coppa and league)
    Cagliari who lost 6 games in a row

only Juve was a decent opponent.
    They've literally played the same teams we have. That's how a league round robin works

25. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    They've literally played the same teams we have. That's how a league round robin works
    Torino and Cagliari wasn't that bad at the time we faced them. What im saying is: Milan fans are hyping their start of the new year. But to be honest they had the worst teams you can face at the moment. Only Juve was a decent opponent. And only Parma is missing who is also one of the worst teams in this moment.

#IcardiOut

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Torino and Cagliari wasn't that bad at the time we faced them. What im saying is: Milan fans are hyping their start of the new year. But to be honest they had the worst teams you can face at the moment. Only Juve was a decent opponent. And only Parma is missing who is also one of the worst teams in this moment.
    Point taken. They've had some key performances against good teams though-- Napoli, Lazio, draw against Roma come to mind.

Usually over the span of an entire season, things tend to even out.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Just realize only 6 matches Milan wasn’t gifted pens or opponent red cards. They won only 3 vs Spezia, Udinese and Sassuolo, draw 2 vs Parma and Genoa, and lost vs Juve.

Interesting stat. Basically they haven’t won a decent opponent without advantage just yet.
    You can't act like the penalty against us wasn't a penalty.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Israel

Rube look like pure garbage vs napoli...