Page 139 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3008

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Tomori is fast and smart. Something Romagnoli will never be. Getting 3pts is a great result for them . But their home form is still alarming.

Can't have 2 supergifts on a bounce. Benevento one is good enough for me!

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Shame they didnt drop points here but hell, fkn Rube lost, so really good day for us.

Ireland

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH AAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH AAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL!

5. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

after juve benevento we can say that Milan is not less dangerous then Juve, so it sucks that they won. But we still are +9 from them if we win against Sassuolo (or first Bologna, then Sassuolo.. but still need to see what Milan does)
    Truth is that nobody is really dangerous. If we would lose so much points it's because we suck, not because Milan/Juve won a lot of games. Milan already lost too much points and Juve today lost the points they could have after the Napoli game. Now with or without win against Napoli, they will be at least 10 points away from us if we do our job. Fucking cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brightbackground View Post
    2017-18:
    Benevento 2x2 Milan
    Milan 0x1 Benevento

2019-20:
    Benevento 1x1 Juventus
    Juventus 0x1 Benevento

Is Benevento the most based team in Italian football?
    you know what's funny? in all of this 4 games there was bonucci..sky said that bonucci never won against benevento
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Israel

Bbilan fighting for Scudetto is the biggest slap to Serie A quality. This fodder team would be fighting relegation in a slightly better league

8. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Bbilan fighting for Scudetto is the biggest slap to Serie A quality. This fodder team would be fighting relegation in a slightly better league
    They were better than Man utd if not better they were even without ibrahimovic
    So ur wrong
    Armend Shaini
    Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥

Inter For Life

10. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Bbilan has Lazio(fkn chokers),Juventus and Atalanta,no fkn way they gonna win every game till end,Rube has Napoli,Atalanta,Bbilan..I think that Atalanta is biggest treat to us. Hope they fuck up like use to do against bottom teams,if they rediscover their form from last season,they can win every game till end. We need 7 wins,we can lose 4 games,think that will be enough to win fkn scudetto.

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    I'd rather have them be the one doing it than Lazio or Napoli - the teams who have 100% proven choker mentality history. At least Milan is a historic club and it looks better for the entire italian football when someone looks up the table. At some point the league prestige becomes important, no one will want to join Inter if the top 4 are Atalanta and Napoli. Serie A might not be what it used to, but historic importance of certain clubs is still held in high regard in a lot of football fans' minds.

And the victory is that much more sweeter when they get blown the fuck out after being so close for the better part of the season.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Strale

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Honestly impressed by Tomori since his arrival.

Also going to continue my Vlahovic propaganda, he's a bit of a cunt but I like him.
    Tomori is good, but fortunately he isn't Milan's yet. His buyout clause is outrageous, 30m, CASH. Milan will either use all their budget and overpay, or return him back.

Same situation for many others, Dalot or Tonali etc. Plus two players are leaving for free, Donnarumma and Hakan..unless Milan pay them 20m or 14m per season haha.

15. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Jnr, thatdude, YoramG

United States

10 years of FIF
    Man this roma team is trash against any top team.

17. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Juve's Top 4 could be at risk if they lose against Napoli. But i think they will beat Napoli.. depends of course how they play.

#IcardiOut

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Man this roma team is trash against any top team.
    *except us

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Roma only play against us.Fuckers.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

10 points ahead of juve, 6 ahead of Milan but with a game in hand and 11 matches to go. It will be an absolutely massive choke if we blow it now, and because of the disappointments I have experienced over the last 10 years watching 99.9% of our matches in that period, I wouldn’t be surprised if we did just that.

That being said, we are performing levels above other teams in the league and have so much individual quality that helps us even when we don’t play well.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    How many points do we need to seal the title, assuming Juve will beat Napoli in the postponed game?
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    How many points do we need to seal the title, assuming Juve will beat Napoli in the postponed game?
    24 from 33.

25. Thanks (2): Pajo, Universe

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If we win 8 of the remaining 11 matches, we would have mathematically won the Scudetto.

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    10 points ahead of juve, 6 ahead of Milan but with a game in hand and 11 matches to go. It will be an absolutely massive choke if we blow it now, and because of the disappointments I have experienced over the last 10 years watching 99.9% of our matches in that period, I wouldn’t be surprised if we did just that.

That being said, we are performing levels above other teams in the league and have so much individual quality that helps us even when we don’t play well.
    This April-May could get an really amazing time for us fans, or the opposite.

#IcardiOut

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Rain

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    This April-May could get an really amazing time for us fans, or the opposite.
    If lockdowns could get lifted and vaccines out in advance that would be fucking incredible.

31. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Vertigo, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Tomori is good, but fortunately he isn't Milan's yet. His buyout clause is outrageous, 30m, CASH. Milan will either use all their budget and overpay, or return him back.

Same situation for many others, Dalot or Tonali etc. Plus two players are leaving for free, Donnarumma and Hakan..unless Milan pay them 20m or 14m per season haha.
    I believe the Tonali loan was structured with a significant intial loan fee (about €8m-10m IIRC) and an option for about €15m. It's extremely likely he'll redeemed considering they invested so much in him already. Otherwise they'd be abandoning a €10m loan..

I think there's a decent chance Meite will be redeemed. He started off horrendously but he's been serviceable since and I can see Milan spending the €10m for a rotation mid - he could be their Gagliardini lul.

Dalot and Diaz, no chance. Neither of them have shown (or played) enough to justify their ludicrous €20m price tags.

As for Donnarumma and Calhanoglu, I think they'll both renew tbh. Calhanoglu is on €2.5m and wants €5m but I think he'll sign a new contract at about €4m or slightly less.

Tomori is an interesting case. Milan will certainly want to keep him but I suspect they won't redeem him outright and instead they'll try to re-negotiate his price with Chelsea at the end of the season. Sensible, considering his option and Milan's finances but risky, as we've seen in the past, first hand.

Tomori's own desire will certainly play a factor and it'll be impacted by how much things go in the rest of this season and whether Tuchel has any plans for him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Also going to continue my Vlahovic propaganda, he's a bit of a cunt but I like him.
    I like Vlahovic a lot as well and I hope Milan don't get him (GdS has linked them to him recently).

That said, while he'd be an excellent addition to our squad, realistically he's not an option for us considering our finances and his desire to be a starter. We don't need another young forward. We already had 2 young talents in Esposito and Pinamonti waste a year each of their time (and ours) as unreliable bench options.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, YoramG