Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147
Results 2,921 to 2,937 of 2937

Thread: Italian Serie A 2020/2021

  1. #2921
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,951
    Thanked
    10,810 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Does anybody know if there is any site that also shows hockey assists?
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  2. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

  3. #2922
    PHM1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,340
    Thanked
    4,556 times

    Vietnam

    So next week Juve and Milan fans rooting for us against Napoli?
    Lovely.

  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #2923
    Jnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 07
    Posts
    8,427
    Thanked
    5,277 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Estonia

    40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Does anybody know if there is any site that also shows hockey assists?
    You can only find on NHL i think. Americans are stat pervs

    Just by googleing i found quanthockey.com

  6. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  7. #2924
    morrisama's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jul 14
    Posts
    1,865
    Thanked
    1,477 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

    Indonesia

    Cagliari really is underachieving this season. their constant changing of coach has seriously impacted their performance. Maran was sacked while having good result last year . Cagliari actually has very decent squad. on the back there is Cragno who has been one of the best GK in serie A plus Godin and Rugani. not to mention Nainggolan, Pedro, and Pavoletti who are supposed to produce something significant there.

    such shame we might not be able to see them next season.
    shape of inter to come

  8. #2925
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    23,308
    Thanked
    22,205 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    10 years of FIF
    Fuck em. They wanted Nainggolan, they got him. Enjoy Serie B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

  9. #2926
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,342
    Thanked
    19,737 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Fuck em. They wanted Nainggolan, they got him. Enjoy Serie B.
    No. Only way to dump Nainggolan somewhat reasably is Cagliari stays in A. If they do down, they cannot afford Radja in any capacity.

  10. #2927
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    11,151
    Thanked
    28,817 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    Cagliari squad is definitely good enough for a midtable finish. No matter how ironic this sounds for an Italian team, Cagliari will probably go down because they didn't fire the coach fast enough. They decided to stick with Di Francesco and they went on a 3-month winless streak before they eventually fired him. Sampdoria were in a similar situation last season but they didn't hesitate to act. They fired Di Francesco after the disastrous start, brought in Ranieri and saved the season.

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    No. Only way to dump Nainggolan somewhat reasably is Cagliari stays in A. If they do down, they cannot afford Radja in any capacity.
    I disagree. There were often rumours about Fiorentina and Sassuolo showing an interest on Nainggolan. Nainggolan always ended up at Cagliari because that was the only place where he wanted to go. With Cagliari out of the picture, Nainggolan may be willing to accept another destination this time.

  11. Thanks (3): diamen, eduzee, thatdude

  12. #2928
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,331
    Thanked
    22,304 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We're probably shipping him back to Roma.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  13. #2929
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,951
    Thanked
    10,810 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    You can only find on NHL i think. Americans are stat pervs

    Just by googleing i found quanthockey.com
    That's fucking sad. I'd love to see those stats for Lukaku and El Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  14. #2930
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,638
    Thanked
    26,138 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    That's fucking sad. I'd love to see those stats for Lukaku and El Toro
    Not sure this helps, but we are keeping a track of all significant goal contributions here, including assists and the key contributions (kc) towards the goal (through pass, penalty won, etc).

    This is what the stats look like at the mo:


    Lukaku has scored or created over 50% of our goals this season!!


  15. #2931
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,951
    Thanked
    10,810 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Thank you Bluenine, it doesn't really help me with my second assist investigation but it did provide interesting stats. Another fun fact to tell my (cunt) friends who support rube and bbilan
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  16. Thanks (1): Bluenine

  17. #2932
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,638
    Thanked
    26,138 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Thank you Bluenine, it doesn't really help me with my second assist investigation but it did provide interesting stats. Another fun fact to tell my (cunt) friends who support rube and bbilan
    What does a 2nd assist mean? Is it similar to kc?

  18. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  19. #2933
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,951
    Thanked
    10,810 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    What does a 2nd assist mean? Is it similar to kc?
    I don't believe so, 2nd assist or a hockey assist is for example lets say the goal scored last game. Lukaku passed the ball to Hakimi who passed it to Darmian. Darmian is the scorer, Hakimi is the one assisting and Lukaku is the 2nd assist/hockey assist.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.


  20. #2934
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,638
    Thanked
    26,138 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I don't believe so, 2nd assist or a hockey assist is for example lets say the goal scored last game. Lukaku passed the ball to Hakimi who passed it to Darmian. Darmian is the scorer, Hakimi is the one assisting and Lukaku is the 2nd assist/hockey assist.
    That counts as "key contribution", I gave Lukaku a kc for that goal.

    We don't award all "2nd assists" as kc's, just the key ones that helped create the goal chance. Like a good pass, or a through ball etc. So I guess "kc" in the above table is the football equivalent of an "hockey assist".

  21. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  22. #2935
    Part time Lazarus .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    23,954
    Thanked
    26,620 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    can u add minutes played and sort by kc/min?

  23. Thanks (1): Bluenine

  24. #2936
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,951
    Thanked
    10,810 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That counts as "key contribution", I gave Lukaku a kc for that goal.

    We don't award all "2nd assists" as kc's, just the key ones that helped create the goal chance. Like a good pass, or a through ball etc. So I guess "kc" in the above table is the football equivalent of an "hockey assist".
    So some 2nd assists can have gone missing? But anyway that is accurate enough since I can't find anything on google. Thanks man! This is really helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  25. #2937
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,331
    Thanked
    22,304 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2882926405279417

    Since Cristiano refused to give Gossens his shirt, Hateboer took care of business.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •