Thread: Not Official: Vieri ‘agrees’ Milan deal

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Not Official: Vieri ‘agrees’ Milan deal

Christian Vieri is reportedly just days away from signing a contract with Milan following his shock Inter exit.

Whispers in the peninsula this evening insist that the striker has agreed a two-year deal after he became a free agent on Friday.

Vieri, who terminated his Nerazzurri terms by mutual consent, will allegedly sign next week once he passes his medical.

The Italian international is currently on holiday in Sardinia but will reportedly swap one San Siro club for another, despite interest from numerous other clubs across Europe.

Source from channel4.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that our hero has been signed by Milan.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Vieri isn't an inter player anymore this should be posted in the european leagues section.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Why would Milan even need Vieri? They are probably gonna get Crespo they have Tommason Inzaghi and Shevy. I highly doubt it...I don't Vieri has a place on that squad...

bjwam

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Well mate maybe i did post in wrong section this topic but i just wanted to inform you about this.

Thnx

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Vieri isn't an inter player anymore this should be posted in the european leagues section.
    don't be so picky. of course we're all interested to know wheres he's moving to

Quote Originally Posted by bjwam4
    Why would Milan even need Vieri? They are probably gonna get Crespo they have Tommason Inzaghi and Shevy. I highly doubt it...I don't Vieri has a place on that squad...

bjwam
    inzaghi who? tomasson has been linked with some clubs in europe. crespo might have to stay with chelsea.

if they really sign vieri, i think he'd play along to sheva..

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bleh! The thought of seeing Vieri in a BBilan jersey is enough to make one retch.

Knowing his lack of success in derbies makes me more confident though.

I will eat my Jersey with his name on if he do... Man I would be pissed and I will for sure lose my respect for him. then we can call him traitor 2. or it will more be like nr. 4 if we count bouth Frey and Cannavaro

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Vieri never had the characteristics to stay loyal to inter. He's bound to do something like this. Good player but off the field he's a little bitch. Remember on inter.it they had the players saying what they want for christmas? Vieri said 'people to treat me better' - f-cking baby. He's living the dream of so many people yet he still complains.

I hope he signs for Milan and Materazzi bitch-slaps him when the derby is played.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I agree with Primo, id love to see Matrix do a kung fu move on him. But it just wont be.

If this happens, then it proves this cunt just wants more money.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Correct. Thus, this topic is closed.

Handyo