Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Arturo Vidal

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboyv88 View Post
    I really expect that Inter will give to him a great economic fine for his shitty reactions seen yesterday!
    Half of this seasons wage would be good.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well, at least his red card made me forgot his shot that landed in my garden until now.

3. Thanks (2): delaurentis, rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

It seems he was attempting to break his own record for the fastest 2 yellow cards in succession
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    Literally did it twice in the space of nine months. He doesn't learn.

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    He had time to tweet this before the game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FNerazzur...53340775010304

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Experienced player to fuck up our season

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    It's incredible he hasn't been sent off yet.
    He was just waiting for the optimal moment.

Italian football journalist and TeleLombardia director Fabio Ravezzani has shared his beliefs as to why Inter have regressed this season compared to last.
    “One wonders how Inter could have regressed so much. The answer is easy. Two realities (Conte and Inter) faced off at Villa Bellini, who wanted to separate, but one thing charges a cost on the other. When separated but living in the same house, you same the form but not the substance.”

Ravezzani also shared his thoughts on Inter central midfielder Arturo Vidal’s sending off in the match with 13 time Champions League winners Real Madrid at San Siro: “Vidal’s stupid reaction is the plastic representation of Conte’s failure. He (still) betrays the man on whom all Inter wanted to lean.

And the dangerous theory of bringing in expert players to win immediately collapses. The team has no identity, no determination. It is difficult to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

9. Thanks (3): Bergpavian, delaurentis, MVD

India

11. Thanks (3): dax21, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Vidal choose wrong team. Inter never suited with his attitude.

In Rube, whenever you play, Referee will help you.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    Poor Vidal, I wish I was there for him

to push him down the stairs
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

14. Thanks (6): Batman, GenDire, Kenny, Linege, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

never forget this is who we gave up going after tonali for
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL according to gazzetta this fucker gets to start today......
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOL according to gazzetta this fucker gets to start today......
    Why not,he didnt play on Wednesday he is fresh now.

18. Thanks (1): Bergpavian

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Fuck him, even tho we won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (1): DIN011

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    I don't get the anti-Vidal views here. Yes, it was incredibly frustrating the way he asked for the 2 yellows against Real. It was stupid, it was insanity. But Vidal has always been like this, a bit mental. However he is giving his all on the pitch, fighting for every ball and running as hard as he can. For that reason, I have a lot of patience for players like Vidal. Ditto Sanchez, I never had any complains even when he was not scoring last season. Coz these players care. They play every game for Inter like their life depends on it.

Compare that to some players who are taking it a little bit easy like Nainggiolan or Eriksen. Even when they come in with 10 minutes left, you see them jogging along. Those are the players I don't have much patience for. Coz they don't care enough.

22. Thanks (7): eduzee, M.Adnan, MVD, Palacio, Rain, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I don't get the anti-Vidal views here. Yes, it was incredibly frustrating the way he asked for the 2 yellows against Real. It was stupid, it was insanity. But Vidal has always been like this, a bit mental. However he is giving his all on the pitch, fighting for every ball and running as hard as he can. For that reason, I have a lot of patience for players like Vidal. Ditto Sanchez, I never had any complains even when he was not scoring last season. Coz these players care. They play every game for Inter like their life depends on it.

Compare that to some players who are taking it a little bit easy like Nainggiolan or Eriksen. Even when they come in with 10 minutes left, you see them jogging along. Those are the players I don't have much patience for. Coz they don't care enough.
    People are pissed with Vidal because the guy basically cost us the qualification to the next round. He made two costly mistakes against Gladbach and he left the team play with 10 men for the bigger part of the game against Real. After the match against Dortmund last season, Conte argued he needed experienced players with winning mentality in order to succeed in Europe. Vidal was the player Conte wanted at all costs. The management gave him to Conte a year later. Not only did Vidal fail to rise up to the occasion and lead the team to European success. He was even detrimental for the team resulting in another European failure in an easier group this time.
    #CONTEOUT

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Fuck him, even tho we won
    I don't like expensive dying players.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    People are pissed with Vidal because the guy basically cost us the qualification to the next round. He made two costly mistakes against Gladbach and he left the team play with 10 men for the bigger part of the game against Real. After the match against Dortmund last season, Conte argued he needed experienced players with winning mentality in order to succeed in Europe. Vidal was the player Conte wanted at all costs. The management gave him to Conte a year later. Not only did Vidal fail to rise up to the occasion and lead the team to European success. He was even detrimental for the team resulting in another European failure in an easier group this time.
    We are naive trusting Conte's reasoning. He couldn't do jackshit in Europe with prime Vidal & real Pogba, let alone old Vidal and Italian Pogba

27. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

Bingo! Vidal's behaviour against Real was childish but unforgivable. He also needs to improve his shot. But fundamentally he gives a shit, and he will always run till the last minute.

The problem is he's not young anymore. He can't play 90 mins in every match. At the beginning of the season he was directing play like a general. Recently even his basic passes were frustrating. Hopefully there's a healthy rotation among Brozo-Barella-Vidal-Gags-Sensi going forward.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah well said. One can see he's not young anymore. Way too often he's just late in those challenges, specially in CL where the tempo is a bit higher anyway. I have a bad feeling what Vidal will be be next year if he's still Conte's go-to guy along with Barella.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Better to see someone like him on pitch who cares than that overpaid piece of shit Ninja.

31. Thanks (2): Nothing, rfU