Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 417

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2020/2021

  1. #341

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    4,817
    Thanked
    3,950 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Macedonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    JuBe-Barca tonight. 0-3
    Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Not counting on that. The team that lose 1-3 at home to this shit Madrid can lose to any other team.
    If Ansu Fati saw it fit to just tap that in I would've been spot on. Not too far anyway.


  2. #342
    Ajesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Feb 08
    Posts
    712
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Zanet



    Italian teams are going nowhere in Europe..ridiculing Juve would not help..What has happened to the famed Italian defense?? Are they trying to play tiki taka? Losing their strength in defense??

  3. Thanks (1): thatdude

  4. #343

    Join Date
    18 Aug 16
    Posts
    615
    Thanked
    351 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Indonesia

    This morata dude has trouble with his offside awareness

  5. Thanks (2): Adriano, thatdude

  6. #344
    RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 18
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanked
    1,842 times

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Pjanic is overrated. Always has been. Don't fool yourself over his performance against this side of gobbi.
    We can disagree on that. He may of had a down year last year and be past his best in general, but it doesn't change the fact that he was one of the best midfielders in the league over the past 5 or so years and the linchpin of juve's midfield.

    I personally thought it was a gamble letting him go for Arthur. It could pay off big time, but it could also fail. Juve have changed a lot in a very short span of time.

  7. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, Universe

  8. #345
    NimAraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,746
    Thanked
    317 times

    Federated States of Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    If Ansu Fati saw it fit to just tap that in I would've been spot on. Not too far anyway.
    Was too tired and didnt watch the match. Dont know if Barca was good or Juve was bad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    That's a weird statement coming from an inter fan.
    I think he's an Espaņol fan also. He hated Barca even before jumping on Barca's hate bandwagon was cool.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

  9. Thanks (1): Alex de Large

  10. #346
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,511
    Thanked
    18,032 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Barca was good and made Juve look bad. Juve had no imagination up front, Dybala was horrible, nowhere to be seen. Interesting to see what will they do with that guy. He's asking for 15m€ net salary and they need to either extend him or sell him next summer. He doesn't look even 10m€ net salary player at all.

  11. Thanks (1): NimAraya

  12. #347
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    22,616
    Thanked
    21,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    United won 5 0 against Leipzig, with Rashford coming in the 63rd minute and scoring a hattrick. Again, Rashford channeling his inner Cristiano with all those 3 goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  13. Thanks (1): n4l

  14. #348
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,740
    Thanked
    6,562 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't lead to jube hiring a real coach.
    Here's to hoping they keep the wine-stirring philosopher at least until January.

  15. Thanks (1): MVD

  16. #349
    brakbrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    1,727
    Thanked
    1,657 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Lol you have Arthur and you put a full defensive midfielder while taking out a winger when you are losing.
    The same thing happens to us as well lol

  17. Thanks (1): n4l

  18. #350
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    10,076
    Thanked
    24,779 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Juve's group is so poor that they're destined to go through. I have a feeling Pirlo won't be around for the knockout rounds.
    And replace him with who? Pochettino? He is too expensive for Juve and he's probably waiting for Real or Man Utd. Allegri? Agnelli would be basically admitting he made a mistake by firing him and he's too arrogant to do it. Sarri? Spalletti? No. Agnelli was against hiring him in 2014 and i don't think he has changed his mind about him.

    Unless Juventus are constantly dropping points left and right in Serie A Pirlo's job is probably secure at least until CL round of 16.

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #351
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,561
    Thanked
    19,406 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    And replace him with who? Pochettino? He is too expensive for Juve and he's probably waiting for Real or Man Utd. Allegri? Agnelli would be basically admitting he made a mistake by firing him and he's too arrogant to do it. Sarri? Spalletti? No. Agnelli was against hiring him in 2014 and i don't think he has changed his mind about him.
    Antonio Conte
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  21. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, MVD, n4l

  22. #352
    syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Nov 16
    Posts
    908
    Thanked
    938 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Antonio Conte
    As of the way things have been going so far , this could well be a possibility !

  23. Thanks (1): MVD

  24. #353

    Join Date
    08 Feb 19
    Posts
    837
    Thanked
    745 times
    Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

    United States

    In the US, Inter vs Real Madrid is on TUDN at 3:00pm this coming Tuesday November 3rd. Gladbach vs Shakhtar is on Galavision at 12:55 the same day.


  25. #354

    Join Date
    29 Aug 20
    Posts
    71
    Thanked
    215 times

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    As of the way things have been going so far , this could well be a possibility !
    Besides the fact that Agnelli hates Conte, it's against the rules of Serie A for someone to coach two different teams in the same season, so we're safe from that scenario.

  26. #355

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    4,498
    Thanked
    6,549 times

    Canada

    As good of a player as Dybala is, he's not the easiest to fit in tactically. There was a heat map of the match vs. Barca and him and Kulusevski were pretty much taking up the same positions. He's a bit of a headache for a coach in that case. Not sure if it's Pirlo's instructions for him to drop back so much or just what he does as a player (similar to Messi, but obviously not the same class).

    Also, not sure what Juventus are planning to do in terms of where they will play Chiesa. I haven't seen him on the left as much but not sure it makes sense to pay big money and play him out of his preferred position (unless he's actually better on the left, but I haven't seen much of him playing there before).

    Their defence is also a mess. They are missing De Ligt and Chiellini although I don't know how fit the latter can be for the season, or how he can do in a more demanding role if he plays as an LCB. Demiral gets a lot of praise but I don't rate him that much. He has some qualities, but he looks too rash of a player. He has heart but seems to go into every challenge with equal aggression, no matter whether it's in the penalty area or outside of it.

    Morata has actually been good for them. A bit unlucky with the offsides imo.

    Their midfield I'm not impressed by. Not a single 'class' player there. I've always found Arthur really overrated. I like Bentancur but I'm not sure he's much better now than he was 1.5-2 years ago. Rabiot is another overrated player and McKennie is good at what he does, but not top class.

    Bernardeschi is a meme at this point.

  27. #356
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    12,191
    Thanked
    27,931 times
    Fav. Player
    Darmian

    Italy

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    As good of a player as Dybala is, he's not the easiest to fit in tactically. There was a heat map of the match vs. Barca and him and Kulusevski were pretty much taking up the same positions. He's a bit of a headache for a coach in that case. Not sure if it's Pirlo's instructions for him to drop back so much or just what he does as a player (similar to Messi, but obviously not the same class).

    Also, not sure what Juventus are planning to do in terms of where they will play Chiesa. I haven't seen him on the left as much but not sure it makes sense to pay big money and play him out of his preferred position (unless he's actually better on the left, but I haven't seen much of him playing there before).

    Their defence is also a mess. They are missing De Ligt and Chiellini although I don't know how fit the latter can be for the season, or how he can do in a more demanding role if he plays as an LCB. Demiral gets a lot of praise but I don't rate him that much. He has some qualities, but he looks too rash of a player. He has heart but seems to go into every challenge with equal aggression, no matter whether it's in the penalty area or outside of it.

    Morata has actually been good for them. A bit unlucky with the offsides imo.

    Their midfield I'm not impressed by. Not a single 'class' player there. I've always found Arthur really overrated. I like Bentancur but I'm not sure he's much better now than he was 1.5-2 years ago. Rabiot is another overrated player and McKennie is good at what he does, but not top class.

    Bernardeschi is a meme at this point.
    And yet they'll finish ten points clear of us

  28. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

  29. #357
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    23,938
    Thanked
    53,037 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Even an absolute banter team like Man U can still drag themselves out of their stupor, at least temporarily, and get up for the Champions League. Despite being a joke of a club, they still manage to pull themselves together momentarily with two strong performances against very respectable opposition in the CL.

    How sad that we can't even manage that. All this "Inter is coming", "Inter is here", "a riveder le stelle" shit, only to play like absolute fucking bitches once there. The fuck is the point. We there for the showing up money and nothing else?

    Man U is a drunk, deadbeat dad who disappoints his children all the time, but every now and again, he gets his act together and shows up on their birthday with a present. We're the same drunk, deadbeat dad minus the occasional moments. When we see our kids birthday on the calendar, we talk a big game about buying them a great present and taking them out to Disney World and then we get cold feet like a sad cunt and don't show up. (I don't have kids but I assume this is the grade of parenting the rest of you are)

    As for Dybala, it didn't go unnoticed that juve spent something like €80m on two players who are in direct competition with him Kulusevski looks an excellent player. Chiesa, despite his inconsistency and cuntish behaviour is still the best young Italian talent IMO.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


  30. #358
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    14,290
    Thanked
    3,139 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    We like to get drunk and throw up in the face of our children instead.

  31. Thanks (1): aymantawil

  32. #359
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,511
    Thanked
    18,032 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    When we see our kids birthday on the calendar, we talk a big game about buying them a great present and taking them out to Disney World and then we get cold feet like a sad cunt and don't show up. (I don't have kids but I assume this is the grade of parenting the rest of you are)
    Hahaha


  33. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  34. #360
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 09
    Posts
    4,081
    Thanked
    699 times

    Switzerland

    Pedri is going to be a star

  35. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, thatdude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •