Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Milan (17 Oct 20)

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Kolarov is a fucking nightmare. He’s literally costing us entire games. Stop playing him Conte you miserable gobbo pezzo di merda

2. Thanks (4): Jnr, NimAraya, Nothing, Universe

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Darmian and Ranocchia, not sure how much better they would have done.
    Exactly, that's the problem. That's two absolute shitters as well.

4. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

We fought hard, we still didn’t get the result we wanted. Still proud of the boys

6. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Ranocchia at least would’ve been in the proper position. He just gets beat anyways. Fucking Kolarov is twenty feet away from where he’s supposed to be at least 10 times a game.

8. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Conte is shit with subs most of the time, but who the fuck should he have put in today?? Moretti, Satriano, Squizzato, Vezzoni??? Or perhaps use Rano as an attaacker again??
    This game was not lost cause of the subs, but cause Kolarov and Dambrosio are shit.
    I think it's harsh to blame a player when he is played out of position. Conte is the fucker who fucked up last night.

Why play with 3 CB's if there is only one good CB available in your team? Seems like Conte is the coach who can't do shit when things isn't going his way, or he's to stubborn to change his tactic to adapt with players we have.

Other coach would've go with backline DD-SDV-Rano-Kolarov. No matter how shit Rano is, but thats the best option we had.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Indonesia

fuckers of the match : Kolarov, dumbassbro, Lukaku,Brozoshit,perishit

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Conte literally pressed square on Kolarov when ibra was in the box . He made him slide.

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

2 weeks without footbal waiting just for this, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I think it's harsh to blame a player when he is played out of position. Conte is the fucker who fucked up last night.

Why play with 3 CB's if there is only one good CB available in your team? Seems like Conte is the coach who can't do shit when things isn't going his way, or he's to stubborn to change his tactic to adapt with players we have.

Other coach would've go with backline DD-SDV-Rano-Kolarov. No matter how shit Rano is, but thats the best option we had.
    Dude, unfortunately 3 CB is something that Conte would never change in whatever circumstances.

Kolarov as CB also something that he would not change. Seeing post-match comments from Conte, it appears that he would rather fix defending ability of Kolarov rather than put an actual CB like Rano in that position. We still can hope though that Bastoni would not injured or get cards for the rest of the season so that Kolarov will never play in CB role ever.

13. Thanks (1): Joker

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I am actually surprised no one mentions Kessie should have got a red early in the second half.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    tbh the refereeing has been awful againstu s this season. Sensi shouldnt have been sent off, we should have had a penalty against Milan...

Honestly Serie A is never going to get huge niternational following when its quite so poor as this. Fans dont want to watch games just to have stupid decisions change outcomes of massive matches,

16. Thanks (3): eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I am actually surprised no one mentions Kessie should have got a red early in the second half.

If i were bbilan fan, there was nothing to be proud of winning this way. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to win the derby anymore

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Before their second goal put players were protesting for a handball in the box, have you seen any clips of that? There wasn't one replay of it

20. Thanks (2): Jagger, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF

That was dirty, plus the pure squelch that came from Hakimi after was enough to tell the ref it wasn't play acting. VAR is fucking pointless, isn't it suppose to intervene for red card situations?

22. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

there was also a second yellow for Kjaer. And at that Kessie foul, Kessie already had a yellow card i think. The Ref was shit.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Well, let's be honest. It's not we expected different with Kolarov. Rano would've been sooooo much better.
    Giving Godin away for Kolarov is like going from a really hot milf that still got it to a meth addict mother of 6 in a trailer park.

Also, did I see correctly that Conte put Eriksen as DM at a certain point??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Exactly, that's the problem. That's two absolute shitters as well.
    Call me a madman, but Rano wouldn't be that much worse. Him in the center would at least win some aerials against the cunt ibra.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Well, let's be honest. It's not we expected different with Kolarov. Rano would've been sooooo much better.
    Giving Godin away for Kolarov is like going from a really hot milf that still got it to a meth addict mother of 6 in a trailer park.

Also, did I see correctly that Conte put Eriksen as DM at a certain point??

- - - Updated - - -

Call me a madman, but Rano wouldn't be that much worse. Him in the center would at least win some aerials against the cunt ibra.
    Then we'd have to move de vrij out left, but yeah, I think we certainly have to try that. I don't want to see kolarov again. Maybe he'll be OK against fucking spezia or something.

No, Eriksen went to form part of the 2 man midfield and sanchez went to am, so he was CM (somewhere both poch and mourinho played him before) .

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Before their second goal put players were protesting for a handball in the box, have you seen any clips of that? There wasn't one replay of it
    I remember what you're referring to but i haven't seen any clip of it.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Malta

It is definitely understandable to be upset but pls let’s not overreact. This season in particular is going to be unpredictable across the board, I’ve been watching a lot of the other big teams across Europe. Real Madrid and Barcelona both lost yesterday but worse than that they look shocking, especially Madrid even when they’ve been winning it’s mostly been 1-0’s. Liverpool and City also look way off their usual selfs and obviously and most importantly for us Rube are playing like absolute dog shit.

I will genuinely say that in these opening weeks I’ve enjoyed watching Inter play more than any other big club with the exception of maybe Napoli if you count them as a big club that is hahaha. The hardest part in football will always be to create chances, cutting out individual mistakes should be the easiest especially if limit those 2 frauds to as minimal game time as possible. There is no way Darmian can do worse than Dumbo and Kolarov......right?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    There is no way Darmian can do worse than Dumbo and Kolarov......right?
    Yes. there is.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

31. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    tbh the refereeing has been awful againstu s this season. Sensi shouldnt have been sent off, we should have had a penalty against Milan...

Honestly Serie A is never going to get huge niternational following when its quite so poor as this. Fans dont want to watch games just to have stupid decisions change outcomes of massive matches,
    Did u watch the Liverpool vs Everton game yesterday? Did u see the refereeing mistakes in that game? And yet the EPL is the biggest league in the world. Refs are just shit sometimes. It’s not an indictment on the league.

33. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, n4l