Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Shahktar - Inter (27 Oct 20)

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Btw AFAIK there's not that much crowd restrictions in Ukraine so it's a full experience away match (at least Juve-Dynamo there were 15k attendance).

But we have Hakimi back, we have hopefully Sensi and Sanchez back. And we have Radja on the bench ready to play. Only missing key player is Skriniar.
    Shame we don't have Skriniar.

Btw if 100% fit, I'd start Ninja over Vidal. I think Vidal is a bit tired.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Btw AFAIK there's not that much crowd restrictions in Ukraine so it's a full experience away match (at least Juve-Dynamo there were 15k attendance).

But we have Hakimi back, we have hopefully Sensi and Sanchez back. And we have Radja on the bench ready to play. Only missing key player is Skriniar.
    Is Skriniar really a key player for us/Conte? That D'Ambrosio Darmian combo works nice and its also 100% italian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I'm nervous about this game. Just because they will feel like they owe us after europa and be super motivated.
    Are they still missing like 10 players with covid does anyone know?

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I'm nervous about this game. Just because they will feel like they owe us after europa and be super motivated.
    Are they still missing like 10 players with covid does anyone know?
    The names that played against us in August were give or take there for their game yesterday. Antonio, Marlos, Taison, Alan Patrick. Those I remember at least.

7. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, thatdude

Italy

Release the FROG

9. Thanks (5): dax21, delaurentis, Ethor, n4l, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Shakhtar plays at their actual home, the whole Russia situation has turned them into a refugee club. Not sure what their following is in Kyiv, but I doubt it'll be the same as playing them in Donetsk. When they played in Lviv no one was really going to their games. Maybe they'll have lots of casual fans in Kyiv, not sure if there's animosity between them and Dynamo fans. It's like the 3rd ground they've hopped to since the events with Russia.

But I guess given the circumstances with covid around Europe, it probably remains a proper away game in this sense.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

They just beat Madrid. FIF fellows, it’s time to start in panic mode ignoring the fact that we just destroyed them a couple months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Shakhtar plays at their actual home, the whole Russia situation has turned them into a refugee club. Not sure what their following is in Kyiv, but I doubt it'll be the same as playing them in Donetsk. When they played in Lviv no one was really going to their games. Maybe they'll have lots of casual fans in Kyiv, not sure if there's animosity between them and Dynamo fans. It's like the 3rd ground they've hopped to since the events with Russia.

But I guess given the circumstances with covid around Europe, it probably remains a proper away game in this sense.
    Yeah that is correct, they don't actually play at their home stadium, haven't played there for years!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I admire sensi talent and i think he has great potential, but we cant count on him. Thank god we kept Radja.

14. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Sensi and Alexis out for this one.

What a surprise

Malta

I would like to see Kolarov start as a LWB instead of Perisic. In the little bit that he played there he looked a lot more comfortable and that left foot could come at a much better use. I know he might not have the legs for it but I would rather see Kolarov for 60 minutes and then bring on Perisic last 30 minutes when the game gets stretched out

17. Thanks (1): fcinterfan

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

So is this a must win or a draw is acceptable as long as we play good only only concede "lucky" goals?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    I would like to see Kolarov start as a LWB instead of Perisic. In the little bit that he played there he looked a lot more comfortable and that left foot could come at a much better use. I know he might not have the legs for it but I would rather see Kolarov for 60 minutes and then bring on Perisic last 30 minutes when the game gets stretched out
    He looked good only because the teams we faced were defending deep (for different reasons) at the time he was used in that role. If he starts the game he will get exposed in the counter attacks (not as bad as while playing as lcb). This position would suit him perfectly in the past but he doesn't have the legs for it anymore.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    What's Shakhtar's situation? How many players still missing from their side?
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

22. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Did only me realize our best LWB so far is Young?

Young > Darmian > Kolarov > Perisic

Young or Darmian must start this one.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Did only me realize our best LWB so far is Young?

Young > Darmian > Kolarov > Perisic

Young or Darmian must start this one.
    Nah Kolarov is the best LWB we have, he just sucks balls as a LCB.

India

Quote Originally Posted by #NotForMe View Post
    Nah Kolarov is the best LWB we have, he just sucks balls as a LCB.
    Based on the 5 minutes he played there vs an already beaten Genoa?

#NotForMe

26. Thanks (3): NimAraya, Pajo, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Hopefully Conte has seen the Madrid-Shaktar at least 10 fucking times.

United States

Madrid vs Shaktar was a weird match. Madrid played in their youth team stadium.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Madrid vs Shaktar was a weird match. Madrid played in their youth team stadium.
    I read last week that we will not be playing Madrid at the Bernabeu. So it may be the case that we will be playing them in the same stadium that they played Shaktar.

31. Thanks (1): thatdude