Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
Results 421 to 435 of 435

Thread: Inter - Torino (22 Nov 20)

  1. #421
    ElDiego22's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 17
    Posts
    4,023
    Thanked
    4,329 times
    Fav. Player
    D.Milito

    Somalia

    We are Pazza forever.


    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #422

    Join Date
    08 Sep 20
    Posts
    89
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

    Croatia

    Anti—Inter?! Cause i hate current situation how we play, how are we coached, how is our transfer strategy, and thats the reason why I am Anti-Inter? Conte is ruining this club, we play one of the ugliest football in Europe with NO RESULTS, I would accept ugly football with results, but nope, we are shit in all competitions. We are buying old cunts, our gameplay is travesty,with that system Cunte is destroying talent in our roster(Eriksen, Hakimi, Skriniar),Gagliardini and DAmbrosio always play no matter how bad they are.. Of course that I'm upset, every godamn interista should be. We started great last season, bought Barella, Eriksen, Hakimi, but with this idiotic coach we still play banter era football with relicts from that time. Whats to celebrate there, shitty VAR win over crappy non Belotti Torino,give me a break..

  4. #423
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,525
    Thanked
    19,348 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyclifton View Post
    Constantly underperforms and just gets lucky with a goal here and there? So in your book, what is actually considered not a lucky goal? Dude, tap in goals are inevitable for a centre forward. Do you expect Lukaku to only score 40 yard screamers or solo run from his own penalty box dribbling past 9 opposition players before nutmegging the GK to consider his goals legit?

    And tell me what is your definition of underperforming for a centre forward? You expect whenever Lukaku touches the ball, it MUST result in a goal don't you? Well, if that's the case, he won't be playing for Inter. That kind of superhuman specimen of a striker would play for fucking Barcelona or Real Madrid, if there is ever any existed.

    You ask me why I like to bring up Icardi into the discussion? Simply because your standard of evaluating a centre forward is blatantly biased and inconsistent as fuck, with the sole purpose of suiting your own agenda. You shit on Lukaku's tap in goals as lucky goals, but if it was Icardi surely you'd say world class positioning and immense predatory instinct.

    I am no Lukaku fanboy. I just give credit where it's due. I cherish Lukaku's goals and contributions to the team, just like I cherished Icardi's goals and contributions when he was here. I celebrated Icardi's goals like crazy in so many occasions. His goals gave me joy and goosebumps. I didn't act like an obnoxious hater when Icardi scored for Inter, saying stupid shit like "LOL. Lucky. Troll goal." or "LOL another troll lucky ass goal by a half football player" although he scored shit load of tap ins during his time here as well.

    It's obvious that you just don't like Lukaku playing for Inter.

    Nope I do not expect him to score all the time. But he wants to score all the time because it's the only way to hide the fact that he is more of a problem on the team than an asset.

    He is very wasteful. That's okay to an extent. You cannot expect a goal all the time.

    He misplaces the ball almost exclusively. It's as if you know that he's going to give a bad pass. And that becomes a problem when the tactic is to give him the ball all the fucking time. Not Lukaku's fault that Conte is obsessed with him, but let's not pretend that this is something that adds value to the team. And yes, if he keeps missing the ball, leading to counters, forcing teammates to change direction because of a bad pass and losing possession, I can safely say that this is not a good contribution to the team. I'd rather he sat on the offside line and wait for a run, then maybe he wouldn't have been such a problematic player.

    He's a bad teammate. He complains all the time for no reason. Dude even complained to Ranocchia for not properly reaching a header (for a goal) because he didn't try to divert it towards him... That's some unreasonable and unrealistic expectations from teammates that do not engage him whenever he's being an asshole towards them. Wouldn't surprise me if someone tells him to fuck off and it leads to a locker room issue.

    But honestly, how does he deserve more praise here than others?
    He scored a tap in, missed a shitload of chances, was offside all the time and got to a tap in and a PK, and people are praising him as if he's Milito in the Champions League final. It's always the case.

    This is toxic behavior. You cannot pamper a player with undeserving hype ALL THE FUCKING TIME. When Lukaku deserves praise, he shall receive it. By all. As things stand, the only thing that deserves praise is his crude stat sheet. But that impresses only people who do not watch the games. Having people in the match thread praise players that have done jack shit is borderline insanity and it has nothing to do with opinions.

    And sure, I am not a huge fan of Lukaku being at Inter. Not because Lukaku is a bad fit or because he sucks or whatever else you may believe I think. The reason is that we could have done a different direction and have a team competing for the Scudetto and Champions League now but instead we are happy that we have a PK scorer that gets praised for tap ins despite messing up most of the game, which is crazy to see how someone else was considered useless by pretty much the same group of people for allegedly doing the same!

    And I do stand by my position that our best attacking duo is Lautaro & Alexis. There's constant movement, there's a higher level of skill and it provides us with higher quality chances. Against any opposition... Which is the most important thing. Especially top teams.
    This stil doesn't mean that I'll diss Lukaku if he doesn't deserve it. I praise him when he deserves it. If he played every game like he did vs Leverkusen, I wouldn't be saying shit. I'd also be saying he was doing some carrying and all that. But that was a one off it seems.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  5. #424
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanked
    420 times
    Fav. Player
    Big Rom

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    AntióInter?! Cause i hate current situation how we play, how are we coached, how is our transfer strategy, and thats the reason why I am Anti-Inter? Conte is ruining this club, we play one of the ugliest football in Europe with NO RESULTS, I would accept ugly football with results, but nope, we are shit in all competitions. We are buying old cunts, our gameplay is travesty,with that system Cunte is destroying talent in our roster(Eriksen, Hakimi, Skriniar),Gagliardini and DAmbrosio always play no matter how bad they are.. Of course that I'm upset, every godamn interista should be. We started great last season, bought Barella, Eriksen, Hakimi, but with this idiotic coach we still play banter era football with relicts from that time. Whats to celebrate there, shitty VAR win over crappy non Belotti Torino,give me a break..
    You are Anti-Inter because you are having a go at people for celebrating an Inter win and accussing them of being Anti-Inter for doing so. Every Interista doesn't have to be upset the way you are, some of us are not over the top reactionists like you. Some of us actually want Conte & this group to succeed and can see the big picture.

    Last season we got to our first European final in 10 years and only finished 1 point behind the Scudetto winners, by far our best Serie A campaign since our last Scudetto win. This season is not going so well in the UCL but there is still a lot to play for in the next 3 games. There are still 30 games left in Serie A ffs, it's far from over and yesterday's positive result helps towards that.

    If you don't see the positives then fine, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Just don't act like you speak for all of us or act like you're the sole judge on how we all should feel about an Inter victory.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Having people in the match thread praise players that have done jack shit is borderline insanity and it has nothing to do with opinions.
    Saying that a player who scored 2 goals and assisted 2 goals has done jack shit, is even more insane dude!

    Lukaku was MOTM yesterday, in my opinion. I think he has been our best player by some distance since he arrived at the club at the start of last season and without a doubt our best signing in the post-Mourinho era.

  6. Thanks (3): Bluenine, hitmax, syrus

  7. #425
    syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Nov 16
    Posts
    903
    Thanked
    935 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope I do not expect him to score all the time. But he wants to score all the time because it's the only way to hide the fact that he is more of a problem on the team than an asset.

    He is very wasteful. That's okay to an extent. You cannot expect a goal all the time.

    He misplaces the ball almost exclusively. It's as if you know that he's going to give a bad pass. And that becomes a problem when the tactic is to give him the ball all the fucking time. Not Lukaku's fault that Conte is obsessed with him, but let's not pretend that this is something that adds value to the team. And yes, if he keeps missing the ball, leading to counters, forcing teammates to change direction because of a bad pass and losing possession, I can safely say that this is not a good contribution to the team. I'd rather he sat on the offside line and wait for a run, then maybe he wouldn't have been such a problematic player.

    He's a bad teammate. He complains all the time for no reason. Dude even complained to Ranocchia for not properly reaching a header (for a goal) because he didn't try to divert it towards him... That's some unreasonable and unrealistic expectations from teammates that do not engage him whenever he's being an asshole towards them. Wouldn't surprise me if someone tells him to fuck off and it leads to a locker room issue.

    But honestly, how does he deserve more praise here than others?
    He scored a tap in, missed a shitload of chances, was offside all the time and got to a tap in and a PK, and people are praising him as if he's Milito in the Champions League final. It's always the case.

    This is toxic behavior. You cannot pamper a player with undeserving hype ALL THE FUCKING TIME. When Lukaku deserves praise, he shall receive it. By all. As things stand, the only thing that deserves praise is his crude stat sheet. But that impresses only people who do not watch the games. Having people in the match thread praise players that have done jack shit is borderline insanity and it has nothing to do with opinions.

    And sure, I am not a huge fan of Lukaku being at Inter. Not because Lukaku is a bad fit or because he sucks or whatever else you may believe I think. The reason is that we could have done a different direction and have a team competing for the Scudetto and Champions League now but instead we are happy that we have a PK scorer that gets praised for tap ins despite messing up most of the game, which is crazy to see how someone else was considered useless by pretty much the same group of people for allegedly doing the same!

    And I do stand by my position that our best attacking duo is Lautaro & Alexis. There's constant movement, there's a higher level of skill and it provides us with higher quality chances. Against any opposition... Which is the most important thing. Especially top teams.
    This stil doesn't mean that I'll diss Lukaku if he doesn't deserve it. I praise him when he deserves it. If he played every game like he did vs Leverkusen, I wouldn't be saying shit. I'd also be saying he was doing some carrying and all that. But that was a one off it seems.
    Your first 3 paragraphs described icardi's post autobiography behaviour at inter to the T, (so I guess it's all subjective)

    Lautaro and Sanchez do offer more dynamism no one is going to say otherwise , however we were most potent when Sanchez was playing behind lautaro and Lukaku.

    We should all be happy that we came away with 3 points considering the recent mentality - furthermore hearing shit talk like that shouldn't of been a penalty makes me just think you are acting like a spoilt kid! same goes for comments about Vidal should of been sent off!

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #426

    Join Date
    08 Sep 20
    Posts
    89
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    You are Anti-Inter because you are having a go at people for celebrating an Inter win and accussing them of being Anti-Inter for doing so.
    .
    You are wrong,Glassbox was first that accused me,you should better check posts...I just retaliate.

  10. #427
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanked
    420 times
    Fav. Player
    Big Rom

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    You are wrong,Glassbox was first that accused me,you should better check posts...I just retaliate.
    I am not wrong in the slightest. Doesn't matter who used the term first, your post was:

    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    You are anti-Inter shitter when you celebrate shithouseshow wins like today one.
    That's you calling someone Anti-Inter for celebrating an Inter win, plain and simple. Which is exactly what my previous post stated. It's fairly simple to follow, you should "better check posts", including your OWN.

  11. #428

    Join Date
    14 Sep 15
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    690 times

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope I do not expect him to score all the time. But he wants to score all the time because it's the only way to hide the fact that he is more of a problem on the team than an asset.
    The very first paragraph here itself is face-palm worthy.

    Lukaku is a centre forward for fuck's sake. Of motherfucking course he wants to score. That's what a striker is supposed to do. Lukaku does what a striker is supposed to do. He scores. Plain and simple. How he does it does not matter. He can score a tap in with the tip of his dick for all I care. If he scores, he scores. What the fuck is with you having a life crisis with him wanting to score when he is a centre forward.

    So what do you suggest? Okay, let me just take it from you that even Lukaku himself thinks he is a useless player who is only a problem and burden to the team. So is he supposed to go "Oh, an opportunity to score a tap in here! But wait! I should not score here because people would think I do it to hide my uselessness. So fuck it. Not gonna score, sorry guys. Get somebody else to score this tap in. I'm outta here"?

    It has never struck my mind that Lukaku is this selfish type who only thinks about his goal scoring records anyway. In fact, he is too unselfish for his own good. Shouldn't have let Lautaro take the PK against Bologna in that 1-2 home defeat last season.

    Oh, let me just guess your response to this in advance. Lukaku was selfish in that situation for not taking the PK. He couldn't handle the pressure of taking that PK, thus he irresponsibly passed the task to Lautaro so that wouldn't get the blame in case he missed it.

    Okay mate, I'm done arguing with you. Cheers, Forza Inter.

  12. Thanks (1): syrus

  13. #429
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,525
    Thanked
    19,348 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I love how you made a rant about a sentence that you disjointed from the rest of the post as if it doesn't explain it...

    Well done, you have won the pedantry tournament.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    Saying that a player who scored 2 goals and assisted 2 goals has done jack shit, is even more insane dude!

    Lukaku was MOTM yesterday, in my opinion. I think he has been our best player by some distance since he arrived at the club at the start of last season and without a doubt our best signing in the post-Mourinho era.
    Saying that he assisted TWO goals to make your point is ignore user worthy.

    This is exactly the sick attitude of this forum that makes me rant about how ridiculous the praise for Lukaku is.

    For fuck's sake.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  14. #430
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    8,015
    Thanked
    7,402 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    In the summer I had said the transfer market reminds me a lot of Mazzarri second season. Sadly it feels more and more like it.
    Was thinking of this during the initial 60 minutes - this kind of display would make Mazzarri eat his bottle for sure. Same amount of creativity for Conte, only difference being that some players got hurt in their ego and started playing after 0-2...

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Arrivederci Conte. Irony that Zaza is the one pulling the plug for this cunt.
    Not sure what you`re rooting for but club won`t sack Conte at least until the end of this season. I actually expect him to sit out his contract, in spite of his UK press statement of hoping to go back to EPL.

    Our 1st goal: notice how Vidal used his body to recover the ball and offer Lukaku an assist on the plate [only for him to hit the bar!]. Luckly Sanchez scored on the rebound.

    MotM: I like the energy and hunger of Sanchez, hopefully Eriksen takes his route after he realizes money is NOT everything.

    Young had a poor game, he needs to take a cold shower before going onto the pitch. Hope we get an upgrade over Gagliardini soon.

    Highlights:


    ***




    EDIT: Sorry, seemed to have dropped in the middle of something here, please carry on.
    Last edited by DARi0; 23 Nov 20 at 19:49.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

  15. Thanks (1): MVD

  16. #431
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanked
    420 times
    Fav. Player
    Big Rom

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Saying that he assisted TWO goals to make your point is ignore user worthy.

    This is exactly the sick attitude of this forum that makes me rant about how ridiculous the praise for Lukaku is.

    For fuck's sake.
    You've been on my ignore list a few times mate, feel free to put me on yours.

    The facts are he had 2 goals & 2 assists yesterday, rant away all you want, facts remain facts!

  17. #432
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,525
    Thanked
    19,348 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    You've been on my ignore list a few times mate, feel free to put me on yours.

    The facts are he had 2 assists yesterday, rant away all you want, facts remain facts!


    Imagine how helpful he is if that's how you measure assists.

    Fail to score from the area, completely fail to get a header within a meter of the goal, fail to see where the ball is which hits the back of your head and boom; ASSIST!!!!

    But touching the ball that was going in as an own goal that was depriving Sanchez of a statistical assist = great goal. Sure buddy. He's the best. Suit yourself. Enjoy your subpar standards.

    What was that bullshit that was going around? Ah yes, you're not Inter fans. You are Lukaku fans. And Conte fans.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  18. #433
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanked
    420 times
    Fav. Player
    Big Rom

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post


    Imagine how helpful he is if that's how you measure assists.

    Fail to score from the area, completely fail to get a header within a meter, fail to see where the ball is which hits the back of your head and boom; ASSIST!!!!
    It's not how I measure them, it's how they are officially measured. Check the record books he had 2 assists yesterday, no amount of whining and pedantry will change that.

  19. #434
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,525
    Thanked
    19,348 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    It's not how I measure them, it's how they are officially measured. Check the record books he had 2 assists yesterday, no amount of whining and pedantry will change that.
    It's also a clear indication of greatness since it was officially measured.

    We're lucky to have a clumsier version of Inzaghi as our main striker, who also needs to pretend he's a playmaker because the fucking coach told him to.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  20. #435
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanked
    420 times
    Fav. Player
    Big Rom

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It's also a clear indication of greatness since it was officially measured.

    We're lucky to have a clumsier version of Inzaghi as our main striker, who also needs to pretend he's a playmaker because the fucking coach told him to.
    Your agenda against him is clear, no need to keep beating a broken drum.

    Just accept that other people don't feel the same. I think he's argubly one of the most effective strikers in world football right now, his goals and assists since he joined us proves that IMO.

    Just because you don't like him or his style doesn't mean the rest of us can't praise him for his contributions nor should we be criticised by you for doing so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •