Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Torino (22 Nov 20)

Fav. Player
    Chris Eriksen

Ukraine

Looking forward to see Kaku back in action, also HaramKimi.
    Calma ragazzi

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it

top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Don't know how many times I will have to repeat this, over the course of the season, but Inter really need to win this one.

3. Thanks (1): Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    Hahhahaa

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    ...... there are no words

5. Thanks (3): H_D_Swagger, I4E, Jusef

India

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    ...... there are no words
    There are two words actually: Inter, and Bells

7. Thanks (3): Armbolt, H_D_Swagger, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    Hahhahaa

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Handa cringes imagining how awkward the photo will be and he shudders too remembering it marks our annual winter implosion.
    Nainggolan looks happiest for it is the most noteworthy activity he has done during his Inter career.
    Young looks clueless and he wonders how he is chosen for the Christmas promotion.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

9. Thanks (1): H_D_Swagger

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    budget backstreet boys

11. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Denmark

Young: This is gonna hunt us the rest of our lives, innit?
    Radja: Yeah I know - look cool
    Handa: Hodor

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Just saw the predicted formations Both GdS and SKY predicting:

Handanovic
    D'Ambrosio Ranocchia Bastoni
    Hakimi Barella Gagliardini Vidal Young
    Lukaku Lautaro

Jesus man. Obviously I'm aware many of the players have come back from INT duty and that we have Real Madrid soon but just imagine being Eriksen.. you go on international duty, you score a few goals and play really well only to get benched by some cunt who somehow manages to test false positive for COVID AGAIN. The rotation excuse doesn't really count when we know Eriksen isn't "being saved" for Real Madrid anyway

Meanwhile, Vidal continues to play every minute despite his sanity and discipline slowly fading with age. We all know it's only a matter of time before he goes flying into a waist-height, two-footed tackle and gets himself sent off and suspended for 4 games.

D'Ambrosio ahead of Skriniar bothers me too. Sure, Torino are shit, but so are we. We need to keep a relatively steady lineup, especially in our backline, which has been especially shit, and build some momentum and cohesion.

Skriniar in particular has had such a stop-start season so far. He needs to play with continuity or we'll have a repeat of last season where he was uncomfortable at RCB - only this time without Godin, our best RCB from last season who was paid to fuck off It's also worth mentioning D'Ambrosio has been one of our worst performers this season and to have both him and Ranocchia in defense seems risky.

Am I overreacting to mere newspaper speculation? Possibly, but all the GdS and SKY predictions have been very accurate this season. Factor in Conte's extreme predictability and stubbornness and you find yourself in a situation where the dread and irritation of seeing whack media-predicted lineups is not soothed by seeing the official starting XI
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Handanovic
    Lukaku Lautaro

Jesus man. Obviously I'm aware many of the players have come back from INT duty and that we have Real Madrid soon but just imagine being Eriksen.. you go on international duty, you score a few goals and play really well only to get benched by some cunt who somehow manages to test false positive for COVID AGAIN. The rotation excuse doesn't really count when we know Eriksen isn't "being saved" for Real Madrid anyway

Meanwhile, Vidal continues to play every minute despite his sanity and discipline slowly fading with age. We all know it's only a matter of time before he goes flying into a waist-height, two-footed tackle and gets himself sent off and suspended for 4 games.

D'Ambrosio ahead of Skriniar bothers me too. Sure, Torino are shit, but so are we. We need to keep a relatively steady lineup, especially in our backline, which has been especially shit, and build some momentum and cohesion.

Skriniar in particular has had such a stop-start season so far. He needs to play with continuity or we'll have a repeat of last season where he was uncomfortable at RCB - only this time without Godin, our best RCB from last season who was paid to fuck off It's also worth mentioning D'Ambrosio has been one of our worst performers this season and to have both him and Ranocchia in defense seems risky.

Am I overreacting to mere newspaper speculation? Possibly, but all the GdS and SKY predictions have been very accurate this season. Factor in Conte's extreme predictability and stubbornness and you find yourself in a situation where the dread and irritation of seeing whack media-predicted lineups is not soothed by seeing the official starting XI
    I dont understand why you are complaining. We can't afford to play eriksen and skriniar for a few games in a row because they are the shittiest player in this system and thats why we need to play gags and dumbo; i thought this was an established fact and if you dont agree with this then you are not an inter SUPPORTer
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

15. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Federated States of Micronesia

Eriksen is being saved for January transfer market.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    I dont understand why you are complaining. We can't afford to play eriksen and skriniar for a few games in a row because they are the shittiest player in this system and thats why we need to play gags and dumbo; i thought this was an established fact and if you dont agree with this then you are not an inter SUPPORTer
    I don't agree with Skriniar comment, SDV did equally as bad when not played centralised, I think it's just a difficult position for a natural CB to play so I respect Skriniar for getting stuck in.

9 hours to kick off, happy days.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It is very unlikely that Eriksen will start for us under Conte.
    The coach is really pissed at him, which is ironic.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

19. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Ireland

Handanovic
    Lukaku Lautaro

Jeez, I made it down your second last paragraph before I realise Ranocchia is also in there. My eyes immediately went to Gags and D'Amborosio starting
    If all three start, I think the best we get is a draw.

21. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Somebody in locker is leaking our starting 11 to Sky. Every game the same thing.And fuck that cunt Conte,if Hakimi plays we need someone creative like Eriksen there,no fkn Gagliardini,we play against shitty Torino.Hope we lose,that wigcunt needs to go as soon as possible.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

Handanovic
    Lukaku Lautaro

It became obvious in the match against Real Eriksen is done under Conte. With Inter losing in the final minutes of the game, Conte preferred bringing in Nainggolan and even not using his two remaining subs than rolling the dice and bringing in Eriksen even out of desperation (ironically he said after the match against Atalanta when you lose you throw in everything you have but he didn't do that against Real).

Starting D'Ambrosio is also hilarious. Skriniar has barely played this season but the coach chooses to "rest" him and start D'Ambrosio who has got destroyed whenever we face a decent opponent this season. If anything, Skriniar should play because he needs continuity.

In the meantime, he chooses to use Vidal and Barella nonstop. We often praised our squad depth in midfield last summer but for Conte Eriksen and Nainggolan simply don't exist.

24. Thanks (4): eduzee, IM21, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

i dont know why people keeps trashin vidal, love his passion, fight for every ball, never give up...his spirit alone is enough, when remembering last couple of seasons and mentaly dead players we had...we are losers for the last 10 years just because of that, loser mentality and to give up easily...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

26. Thanks (1): Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Hopefully we can get a draw. 1-1.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Iran

I'll be really done if we lost pts here.

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

I'll be happy if we win, regardless of how we win.

Though it would be reassuring if we can win by means other than Barella and Lukaku carrying our asses over the line. I'm mainly hoping for a better performance from Hakimi.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Somebody in locker is leaking our starting 11 to Sky. Every game the same thing.And fuck that cunt Conte,if Hakimi plays we need someone creative like Eriksen there,no fkn Gagliardini,we play against shitty Torino.Hope we lose,that wigcunt needs to go as soon as possible.
    Must be ausilio
    #zhangisconte'sbitch