Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Inter - Real Madrid (25 Nov 20)

UEFA Champions League presents

Internazionale Milano vs Real Madrid
    When? Wednesday, November 25 starting at 21:00 CET / 20:00 GMT
    Where? home [empty stadium]

Since we need nothing else but a win, I`m playing the "my 1st ever UCL thread" card here.

Currently there are quite a few injured players over there: Sergio Ramos, Casemiro, Federico Valverde, Daniel Carvajal, Luka Jovic, Nacho Fernández, Álvaro Odriozola and Eden Hazard (Corona virus - Return expected on Nov 22, 2020).

This IS the REAL test.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

If we lose this one, does that mean we sack Conte?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

yes

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I want to win so that Real get further away from progressing to CL

We aren't reaching the next round of CL anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmaLetale View Post
    If we lose this one, does that mean we sack Conte?
    I don't think so. I am afraid unless he loses the dressing room or a top 4 finish is at serious risk, we're stuck with Conte till the end of the season. Biasin, who's close to Ausilio, said yesterday Conte is more or less secure at least till the end of the season. He also dismissed the rumours about Allegri claiming Inter only had a contact with De Zerbi last summer. The target probably is finishing the season with Conte and then replacing him with low cost De Zerbi. The schedule also doesn't help to change the coach. We're going to play 3 games per week nonstop till the Christmas break. There's simple no time to change the coach. The only opportunity to change the coach before 2021 was during the last international break and we missed it.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Conte cannot really lose the locker room seeing the list of names who could potentially react, but he may cause a huge division, one that won't be as 'natural' as the one that happened under Spalletti's watch.

The only concern for him is Brozovic but he's more interested in leaving the club than starting a revolution, especially since his buddy Perisic is just fine with his playing time as much as he struggles with the weird roles.
    And there's also Radja but I don't see him motivated enough to bother about the situation.

Guys like Eriksen, Handanovic, Skriniar, De Vrij (doesn't need to react anyway), D'Ambrosio, Barella, Ranocchia, Hakimi won't really do anything here apart from perhaps notify a senior member of the management of their dissatisfaction.

Then you have guys like Lukaku, Vidal and Kolarov who may be kind of influential in the locker room will have the coach's back no matter what.

The only question mark is Lautaro, but he feels like someone who is extremely reserved as a person and just vents out when he plays.

Marotta has done a great job of neutering the locker room for Conte that even probable threats are like eunuchs.

Whatever happens, we must avoid making any long term transactions in the winter. A couple of loan deals to salvage whatever the target for the season is should suffice.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

8. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Linege, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    I am excited for this game, I am really confident too. We can lose and still qualify which is reassuring however I fully expect 3 points coming our way.

Early prediction (might change when I see teamsheets) 2-0 Inter.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Well, based on how the season has been going, we'll either draw in a very boring manner, or go down 2-0 then make a rambunctious comeback that will take yet another year off my life.

Excited.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I expect a loss
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

We should let 2 goals in as quickly as possible so we can unlock FCIM from minute 1

13. Thanks (2): delaurentis, Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Well, based on how the season has been going, we'll either draw in a very boring manner, or go down 2-0 then make a rambunctious comeback that will take yet another year off my life.

Excited.
    A boring draw implies a 0-0. There's no chance this Inter can keep a clean sheet against Real. We can only hope Inter are going to score more goals than they concede.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailed View Post
    We should let 2 goals in as quickly as possible so we can unlock FCIM from minute 1
    Then we should play Gags and sub him off after we conceded 2 goals

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I am excited for this game, I am really confident too. We can lose and still qualify which is reassuring however I fully expect 3 points coming our way.

Early prediction (might change when I see teamsheets) 2-0 Inter.
    Unless Gladbach choke against Shakhtar, we're almost out with a loss on this match. Even if we won the two remaining matches, we would still need Gladbach to lose in Madrid in a match where Real will probably have nothing to play for. We need to get something from this match.

18. Thanks (4): MVD, phonk, Universe, _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

We are out regardless of what happens tomorrow because we will choke eventually and find excuses for Conte.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

20. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

We will win this. Conte will suprise Zidane playing 4-3-1-2..Handa-Hakimi,Skriniar,DeVrij,Bastoni-Barella,Eriksen,Vidal-Sanchez-Lautaro,Lukaku... 5-4 for Inter.

22. Thanks (2): eduzee, Eirix

Lebanon

our logo looks better than theirs

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Real is without Ramos and Valverde. We have Lukaku back. I feel we will win this one.

Although I also felt we will win Torino easily and without too much hassle.

25. Thanks (3): eduzee, Eirix, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Unless Gladbach choke against Shakhtar, we're almost out with a loss on this match. Even if we won the two remaining matches, we would still need Gladbach to lose in Madrid in a match where Real will probably have nothing to play for. We need to get something from this match.
    Yea no doubt we need to get something from the game, I could see Madrid drawing a game if they've qualified. 3 points incoming though brother, we got this.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

27. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    The difference between Real Madrid and teams like Torino and Parma is when (not if) Real scores 2-3 goals in the first 40-60 minutes taking advantage of our commical defense they know how to maintain the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

29. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Benzema injured too. If we can't even win this one, i don't know man.....

31. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, SiamoNoi, Universe