Results 3,901 to 3,905 of 3905

Thread: Television [STRICTLY NO SPOILERS!]

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I didn't understand anything there Zoro.

One Piece isn't addicting for me like Naruto. After the first episode of Naruto I was immeditly addicted but I've watched the 10 first episodes of One Piece and its boring for me. Atleast I found Bleach which atleast has a interesting start. Lets see where it takes me.
    Sad times. But at least you gotta give Hunter x Hunter or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood a go.

2. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Saw the first episode of Jojo's a year ago, I was bored. Then I started watching Gintama, which is probably best described as being the Deadpool of anime. Constant 4th wall breaking, making fun out of cliches, some world class referencing (mostly, Dragonball, Naruto, Gundam, One Piece, Bleach) and it has a lot of relatable characters. Funny how it treats it's own filler episodes, I just might like them more than the story arcs. I'll upload a scene or two for those interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Saw the first episode of Jojo's a year ago, I was bored. Then I started watching Gintama, which is probably best described as being the Deadpool of anime. Constant 4th wall breaking, making fun out of cliches, some world class referencing (mostly, Dragonball, Naruto, Gundam, One Piece, Bleach) and it has a lot of relatable characters. Funny how it treats it's own filler episodes, I just might like them more than the story arcs. I'll upload a scene or two for those interested.
    Yeah not gunna lie I've attempted Jojos a couple of times and both times I couldn't pass episode 4. But I always hear part one is the least interesting and you just gotta go past the first 11/12 episodes. Then it's a masterpiece. If nothing else it's memeable as hell

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E2yb0mzbiqA

6. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I guess I'll give Jojo another chance, but 3 hours of meh at the start is bad juju for me.

Clearly I can't give a better recommendation than this Death Note knockoff episode
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

I guess I'll give Jojo another chance, but 3 hours of meh at the start is bad juju for me.

Clearly I can't give a better recommendation than this Death Note knockoff episode
    I should probably give it a chance too really it really does look campy/funny. And I hear it has one of the best battle systems in a manga/anime. Also I need to get back into Gintama been years since I watched it.

9. Thanks (1): MVD