Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 3847

Thread: Television [STRICTLY NO SPOILERS!]

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Anyone still watches TWD ?
    No but I think I stopped watching only two seasons ago so I may have a binge watch to catch up. The last thing I remember from it was
    Spoiler: . 
    david mcgoldrick

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    It gets slowerthen faster from that point.

Can't say I've missed one episode since days. Watching S9 now, it's different in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

When you see the first season again, you'll see how it's never as good as that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    When you see the first season again, you'll see how it's never as good as that again.
    Season 1 was amazing. It was as good or better then game of thrones. Season 2 started to lose me a bit but was still great. Lots of character development. Then the tone of the show would switch in 360 degrees

Main squad didn’t miss hit all head shots. A human shows up unload 10,000 bullets none hit.
    Governors power level was insane as well almost laughable.

1st half season 3 was grounded other then perfect aim. Then no one could shoot but the Villian was a laughable cartoon.

It only ranked worst from there.

Shane dying killed the show. I know he dies in the comics but he was the most interesting Chatacter. Would have been interesting if he was Negan or working for him. Or was at the hilltop later in the show.

But like 90% of the fan base what they did when they Introduced Negan made me hate the show. When I saw who died that was it for me.

Hopefully they redo the show in 10 years on HBO or Amazon and it’s 10 episode seasons where people don’t walk for 12 eps for no reason
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Escape at Dannemora. Has anyone take a look? Release was 18.11.18

Prison Tv series with Benicio del Toro, Paul Dano, Patricia Arquette.

8. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Just finished The Haunting of Hill House. 8.5/10.

Powerful series, amazing story.
    Forza Inter

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Escape at Dannemora. Has anyone take a look? Release was 18.11.18

Prison Tv series with Benicio del Toro, Paul Dano, Patricia Arquette.
    Thanks for the heads up, apparently its a limited series and its getting top reviews, that doesn't always mean people will like it because some of these end up being boring.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I recommend this for everybody that loved the movie. Not as good as the movie, but still better than what I expected.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

So how many of you watched Hulu's Fyre Fraud or Netflix's Fyre.... it's about the Festival in Bahamas that went terribly wrong. I actually recommend watching both.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How can one watch Hulu? Isn't it just for American residents?

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    VPN maybe

17. Thanks (1): phonk

Fav. Player
    Asian Girls

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    VPN maybe
    I was thinking that too. I guy that I know changed his VPN in order to receive the Brazilian version of Netflix. They have one of the biggest libraries in the world and itís pretty cheap.

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I torrent everyday, i can find everything and i'm proud of it.

Also, i could vpn easily.

21. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i have recently found out about an anchorman, a Stephen Colbert. he's just great. thank you youtube, otherwise i would never get to watch this stuff.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

23. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Asian Girls

Austria

Anyone else feels like most of the new original Netflix shows are major garbage? They are about as enjoyable as watching Inter getting pwned by Teams like Sassuolo and Torino.

25. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Anyone else feels like most of the new original Netflix shows are major garbage? They are about as enjoyable as watching Inter getting pwned by Teams like Sassuolo and Torino.
    There's literally nothing interesting on Netflix. At least for me. Documentaries are so-so, there's not a lot of interesting original series either - Ozark, Narcos: Mexico, Black Mirror, Dark and Stranger Things are great but are already a couple of seasons in. Maybe some comedy shows but those aren't top notch either, fucking Joe Rogan's for example. Dude is always talking on the JRE how much of a method comedian he is but his stand-up is pure garbage.

Not to mention that even if they release an episode, for some unknown reason, it's available on Bulgarian torrent sites immediately but it takes a few days to be officially released for the region and available on Netflix itself... Like, the fuck? So I'm basically watching Netflix every two months or so when I'm extra bored and devoid of ideas. Most often than not to aimlessly waste half an hour browsing their uninspired catalogue only to close it and do something else.

-

On another note, I began watching the Italian series Gomorra and I'm pretty impressed. I've been binge watching it for a couple of days now. Some pretty decent camera work. But what I love most about it is the Neapolitan dialect, sounds a bit like Romanian but I really love how it sounds. As far as I understand Southern Italians, in general, speak in a very "broken" way overall and Northern Italians can't really even comprehend some of it.

Filthy gray Napoli looks like Sofia in the 90s. Speaking of Sofia it was very surprising and even a bit exciting that in the third season (the third or second episode) one of the main guys ends up in Sofia, lol. They tried quite hard to portray it to be worse than fucking Naples, especially the night club scene was laughably bad. But man, the scenes from Lyulin were chillingly grey and realistic. Lyulin is a huge neighbourhood on the fringes Sofia, which would be the 5th largest city in the country if it was a separate entity and it is a shithole, especially in the 90s and early 00s. Similar to everything outside the centre of the city of course so it looks realistically dull and depressing.

Heard they are filming the fourth season so I'm looking forward to that, definitely.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (3): K.I., Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i have recently found out about an anchorman, a Stephen Colbert. he's just great. thank you youtube, otherwise i would never get to watch this stuff.
    A bit late, but yeah never stops being fun to listen to, even when he was pretending to be a republican (to counter Jon Stewart, who you should also check)

Fav. Player
    Asian Girls

Austria

I wouldn't say that there is nothing interesting for me. I loved the first 3 seasons of Narcos (haven't watched the 4th yet), House of Cards, Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Scream to some extent. Some of the documentaries are pretty solid. I enjoyed Dirty money, Dope and the first 2 seasons of Chefs table (the rest was rather boring after they changed the concept of the show). I'm sure there are other good documentaries that I haven't seen yet, Making A Murderer for example. There are some good series that I like too but since they aren't Netflix originals I won't bother mentioning them.

What I dislike about Netflix is that for every good show they produce there are numerous ones that simply SUCK.

Usually I give everything a chance but some of them had such a terrible first impression that I stopped watching very early into the series. I quit with Marco Polo about 10 mins into the 2nd episode, didn't even finish the first episode of The OA.
    As it is incredibly hyped among people from my age group I gave Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why a shot (don't laugh )
    I have to admit 13 Reasons Why is the absolute biggest piece of trash that I have ever bothered to watch (only season 1).
    All of the characters are extremely unlikable. The dialogue is horrendous, everything they say is repeated over and over again in every fucking episode. The story in general is full of plot holes and generally boring.

And this could be said about many of the Netflix series like Flaked, Love and Riverdale (the first season is actually okay-ish though)

I think about getting Amazon Prime. Does anybody know how good the shows are on there?

30. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    On another note, I began watching the Italian series Gomorra and I'm pretty impressed. I've been binge watching it for a couple of days now. Some pretty decent camera work. But what I love most about it is the Neapolitan dialect, sounds a bit like Romanian but I really love how it sounds. As far as I understand Southern Italians, in general, speak in a very "broken" way overall and Northern Italians can't really even comprehend some of it.

Filthy gray Napoli looks like Sofia in the 90s. Speaking of Sofia it was very surprising and even a bit exciting that in the third season (the third or second episode) one of the main guys ends up in Sofia, lol. They tried quite hard to portray it to be worse than fucking Naples, especially the night club scene was laughably bad. But man, the scenes from Lyulin were chillingly grey and realistic. Lyulin is a huge neighbourhood on the fringes Sofia, which would be the 5th largest city in the country if it was a separate entity and it is a shithole, especially in the 90s and early 00s. Similar to everything outside the centre of the city of course so it looks realistically dull and depressing.

Heard they are filming the fourth season so I'm looking forward to that, definitely.
    That serie is f*ckin amazing! They didn't make it a ''look at us we are maffia we are cool'' type of serie but very raw. Ciro is my favorite actor in the serie, amazing acting work.

But yeah most things on Netflix are shit. I'm now watching ''El Ganador'' its about Nicky Jam which is one of my favorite artist. You have offcourse Narcos, El Patron del Mal, Deadwood(which was only briefly online) making a murderer etc. The usual suspects. I've watched the 2 Netflix Originals about the Roman Emperor Commodus and Julius Caesar but couldn't watch it because of the poor story line and mistakes they made in clothes, events etc.

It's the same with the TV, you pay alot for alot of channels and only watch maybe 5 or 6 of them.

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    As it is incredibly hyped among people from my age group I gave Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why a shot (don't laugh )
    Girls of Riverdale are 10/10, Betty is girlfriend material. Let's not talk about how or why I know and leave the discussion at that

I enjoyed S01 and 2 of Narcos but I have little desire to keep watching after they killed Escobar. I enjoy slow burning shows but Narcos could really use a bit more pace, there is about 10 minutes of absolutely dead air and unimportant exposition per every episode.

33. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk