Thread: Television [STRICTLY NO SPOILERS!]

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

The Naked Director, good show.

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

Anyone watched Mindhunter season 2? I'm on episode 3 and i like it even more then last season. It's amazing how Fincher manages to setup this spooky atmosphere just like in Zodiac or Seven.

3. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Didn't like Season 1 one bit. Are the two seasons connected tightly, I mean, is Season 1 essential for giving the 2nd one a try?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

Yep, season 2 continuous where season 1 stopped. Wont talk much about details coz of spoilers but it's the same premise, interviewing serial killers and building profiles about them.

7. Thanks (4): FCBarca, K.I., thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Mindhunter is an awesome series... Will watch season 2 as soon as possible

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I finished Naruto and I need help. What to watch now? People tell me onepiece but I aint gonna fucking watch a tv show about pirates on a fucking boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I finished Naruto and I need help. What to watch now? People tell me onepiece but I aint gonna fucking watch a tv show about pirates on a fucking boat.
    1 piece has like 1,000 eps or something insane like that don't go down that rabbit hole
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    1 piece has like 1,000 eps or something insane like that don't go down that rabbit hole
    I went down that rabbit hole with Naruto but I doubt 1 piece is as good as Naruto.
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF

Fell in this rabbit hole today

VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Hero academia, attack on titan, one punch man

17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Hero academia, attack on titan, one punch man
    attack on titan seemed nice

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Everyone I know that follows One Piece all thought the show looked like a joke before watching it. One Piece is the current king of shonen. If you like world building, it's perfect.

Just skip the filler and watch up until Marineford. They've combined entire arcs into 1 episode, so you can watch the equivalent of 200-300 episodes into like 3-4 movies.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

21. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Gane View Post
    Anyone watched Mindhunter season 2? I'm on episode 3 and i like it even more then last season. It's amazing how Fincher manages to setup this spooky atmosphere just like in Zodiac or Seven.
    May even be better than Season 1

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

There is only one right answer - Gintama.

Or if you want to watch something shorter - Cowboy Bepop or Samurai Champloo. Classic stuff, no filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

24. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gane View Post
    Fincher is prob my fav director

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    this is like a comedy twilight zone episode

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

@Candreva Crosses

AoT is a masterpiece, must watch if you haven't. I'd also recommend watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, a classic.

btw if you're only looking for Anime there is a thread for it that you could check.

28. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Also, 4th season Gomorrah is out.
    binged up to 3 bout to peep 4 this weekend. Solid series, first I've watched after GoT and Breaking. Can anyone recommend a Wire type show in terms of depth and complexity? Giving Warrior a chance since I'm a Bruce Lee fan but meh
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

I went down that rabbit hole with Naruto but I doubt 1 piece is as good as Naruto.
    One Piece shits on Naruto bro. I may be biased (my name) but honestly the world building and the story is God Tier although the manga is better than the anime after Marineford(halfway point in the series). The reason for that is as it's a long running series the anime creators add in a bunch of filler scenes or long stare offs for no reason (One Pace fixes that).
    There are only a few anime manga that are on that level One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter and I haven't really seen it but most people put Jojo's Bizarre Adventure among the upper echelon of manga/anime.

Now with One Piece, there is a website that currently exists called One Pace. They have completely removed filler, and merged between 2-4 episodes at a time to skip unnecessary scenes that were added to draw out a scene. Only issue is it doesn't have the first two longish arcs up on the website yet as it's a fan site, but they are excellent at what they are doing and those arcs are short enough short one about 13 and longer about 20 that you can watch that on a different website. In fact the second one missing, Arlong Park has it's own film which has way better quality as it was made recently showing the main points of the arc, would be a good idea to watch that instead, think it's called Episode of Nami.
    The longest arc in One Piece is 100 episodes and that is Dressrosa, but this site has nicely condensed it down to 48 episodes without losing anything from the manga. I think in total at the moment they are missing about 4(?) arcs on the website whilst Skypiea(3rd Saga) is being put up right now. I say give it a good chance - they are rarely on the ship and end up going island to island. The story is truly beautiful and I suggest watching a Youtube video by Super Eyepatch Wolf called, Why You Should Watch One Piece to give you an idea about the world, it's 14 minutes and should sway you.
    There are about 900 episodes out atm I think 898 to be exact. But as stated thanks to the website mentioned it can't be more than 450 at most if you get that far you won't want it to stop anyway.

31. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I didn't understand anything there Zoro.

One Piece isn't addicting for me like Naruto. After the first episode of Naruto I was immeditly addicted but I've watched the 10 first episodes of One Piece and its boring for me. Atleast I found Bleach which atleast has a interesting start. Lets see where it takes me.

33. Thanks (1): MVD