Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Spezia (20 Dec 20)

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Why the fuck are we starting gags against freaking spezia? We re gonna have most of the possession any ways why not play a player whos good with the ball and who can pass? How does it make sense to start the midfielder that is worst with the ball at his feet and bench the two who are best at it in a game where most likely will have the ball and be struggling to create against a very defensive team?
    I get that eriksen does not start but how the fuck can not even sensi get a start?
    I don't like to see gagliardinho on the field either, but you're wrong on spezia being very defensive team. They actually try to play possession based attacking football, despite being a relegation candidate.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    I don't like to see gagliardinho on the field either, but you're wrong on spezia being very defensive team. They actually try to play possession based attacking football, despite being a relegation candidate.
    I know that but we usually have most of the posession against small teams no matter how they play.
    I mean we re playing spezia at home us not having the ball and constantly attacking would be a failure in it selfe.

I just dont get why we cannot play a more offensive midfield against Spezia...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

So we should be afraid of Spezia also and play defensive midfielders,so Gags would play again,haha my gawd...

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

Any official line up? In the livescore.com, it looks like Conte play with all main players.

Ireland

"Both Spezia’s Simone and Inter’s Alessandro Bastoni are expected to start the game. They have the same surname but they are not related.

“He is a defender I really appreciate, he is young and I’d like to swap shirts with him at the end of the game,” the Spezia defender told La Gazzetta dello Sport."

https://www.football-italia.net/1637...i-inter-spezia

6. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Pagliuca

Indonesia

One of our CBs will be on the scoresheet.

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

10 years of FIF
    Time has come to have a normal 5:0 game...
    Guacamole

Canada

Kind of surprised.. seems like no rotation.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    Any official line up? In the livescore.com, it looks like Conte play with all main players.
    from inter.it

INTER (3-5-2): 1 Handanovic; 37 Skriniar, 6 de Vrij, 95 A. Bastoni; 2 Hakimi, 23 Barella, 77 Brozovic, 5 Gagliardini, 15 Young; 9 Lukaku, 10 Lautaro.
    Substitutes: 27 Padelli, 97 Radu, 11 Kolarov, 12 Sensi, 13 Ranocchia, 14 Perisic, 22 Vidal, 24 Eriksen, 33 D'Ambrosio, 36 Darmian.
    Coach: Antonio Conte.

SPEZIA (4-3-3): 94 Provedel; 4 Vignali, 19 Terzi, 6 Mora, 20 S. Bastoni; 4 Acampora, 8 Ricci, 27 Deiola; 11 Gyasi, 18 Nzola, 34 Ismajli.
    Substitutes: 12 Krapikas, 5 Marchizza, 10 Agoumé, 15 Mastinu, 16 Bartolomei, 17 Farias, 21 Ferrer, 24 Estevez, 25 Maggiore, 28 Erlic, 80 Agudelo, 91 Piccoli.
    Coach: Vincenzo Italiano.

all the journalists, and supporters, who tought there would be some rotation, were wrong (me included). but i'm glad i was wrong, we cannot underestimate anyone.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (4): eduzee, Ethor, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    He'll play with 95% same team that wil play against Verona.That's Cunte. Expect his pets to play every game. So no Eriksen again.
    I told you.

13. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Kind of surprised.. seems like no rotation.
    There will be no rotation whatsoever now that we are out of Europe. Expect to see a lot of gaglia

15. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Great lineup mate

At least there are no excuses not to utterly destroy them now.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

Rotate all you like when we have the game won. Now is not the time for farting around with B teams.

18. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

Best Forum Newcomer Most Passionate Member
    Kinda weird how we start out the season by playing the likes of Kolarov and D'Ambrosio at CB so often, even rotating in Ranocchia early and now we don't even rotate against Spezia.

It be what it be. At least this is a great game for Lukaku to stat pad against a weaker opponent.

Forza Inter, amala!

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Fuckin hell, Conte. Rotate! Some of these players are hardly able to run for 15 minutes...

22. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Now is not the time for farting around with B teams.
    It is though. Of the 38 league games we will play this season, this match ranks within the top 5 easiest matches of the season.

Let's stop the old adages like "there are no easy games in Serie A" etc. Obviously every single match has some risk. The whole point of rotation is to minimize risk by being selective with where and when you rotate. If not now, then when? When we play against a Serie D side? Oh wait, we're not playing against any Serie D sides this year.

No one is asking for a full youth team, that would be ludicrous. A few rotation options wouldn't exactly be amiss, especially in midfield and defense - especially considering the options available. Barella in particular has been blurring the line between injured and not injured while getting battered relentlessly game after game. Brozovic looks like he needs a holiday.

Woe is us though, right? Can't give Brozovic or Barella a rest because we only have the likes of Christian fucking Eriksen on the bench.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Fuck this, just want that Cunte out of Inter as soon as possible. No rest for Broz and Barella against fkn Spezia?!Asshole.

25. Thanks (1): Tamirk

Israel

I dont know why vs spezia we go with gags and young, we have sensi fit and eriksen and he still play with this fucking gags and poor barella that not get any rest, also this fucking conte need to consider darmian in left insted of this useless young.. never saw such a stubborn coach..

27. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Fuck this, just want that Cunte out of Inter as soon as possible. No rest for Broz and Barella against fkn Spezia?!Asshole.
    Brozo only played half a game last match and Barella missed a couple of games a few weeks back. I say, take them off when the game is won.

Let's not forget there's a winter break just around the corner as well.

29. Thanks (1): Ethor

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    In Conte's mind, the defense cannot change, though sometimes we see Ranocchia over De Vrij in some easier fixtures, the wing backs are just weird as he always rotates those. Then you have the attack, where Sanchez is out and even Pinamonti is off.

But let's not kid ourselves, there's the central midfield trio. You have Vidal who's not ready for a game, you have Sensi who's not ready for a game. You have Eriksen who Conte is not ready to see as a starter... So you're stuck with the three he's used. He'll say he was out of options to rotate.

Knowing Conte, I get all this bullshit. What I do not understand is why Young has to play here over Perisic or Darmian.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

31. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Tamirk