Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Winter 2020-21

  1. #21
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanked
    3,803 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Who the hell is Zaccagni? I've seen his name being linked to Inter recently.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #22
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Who the hell is Zaccagni? I've seen his name being linked to Inter recently.
    AM from Verona who looked interesting at building attacks last season, and this season seems to have added goalscoring to his repertoire. Possibly our back up plan in case we cannot get De Paul. Milan, Roma and Lazio are also interested in him.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 30 Dec 20 at 16:04.


  4. #23
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Latest Rumours:
    - Simakan to Milan (15m)
    - Rovella to Juve (3m + Portanova, 7m) - done
    - Maehle to Atalanta (11m) - done
    - Reynolds to Juventus (10m) then loaned to Benevento - tbc
    - Kouadio Koné to Milan (15m)



    Inter
    IN: Eder, Pelle, Gomez, Pavoletti, Gervinho, Emerson, Maksimovic, Alonso, Agoume (lr)
    OUT: Nainggolan (l), Gagliardini, Eriksen, Perisic, Vecino, Pinamonti

    Juventus
    IN: Reynolds (10m, tbc), Rovella (10m), Reynolds, Origi, Diego Costa, Depay, Origi, Giroud, Pogba, Emerson
    OUT: Reynolds (l, tbc), Portanova (7m), Demiral, Khedira, Dybala, Bernardeschi

    Milan
    IN: Simakan, Zaccagni, Depay, Edouard, Origi, Jovic (l), Gomez, Malen, Thuram, Bogarde, Kabak
    OUT: Duarte (l), Calhanoglu, Musacchio, Krunic, Conti

    Roma
    IN: Celik, Bernard, El Shaarawy, Zaccagni, Frimpong, Silvestri, Milik
    OUT: Perez, Santon, Peres, Diawara, Fazio, Cristante, Jesus

    Lazio
    IN: Zaccagni
    OUT: Caicedo

    Napoli
    IN: Zaccagni, Emerson, Vecino
    OUT: Ghoulam, Maksimovic, Llorente, Milik, Hysaj

    Fiorentina
    IN: Lammers, Maleh, Caicedo, Dennis Man
    OUT: Cutrone (lr), Saponara (l, tbc), Kouame, Bonaventura, Pulgar, Milenkovic

    Atalanta
    IN: Maehle (11m)
    OUT: Amad Diallo (21m), Gomez, Lammers (l)


    Transfers rumours in orange
    l = loan
    lr = loan return
    lp = loan + obligatory purchase
    lo = bought and loaned out
    fo = full ownership
    tbc = to be confirmed
    f = free transfer
    r = retired
    [] = coach

    Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here
    Last edited by Bluenine; 13 Jan 21 at 12:00.

  5. Thanks (3): cuba gooding, MVD, Palacio

  6. #24

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanked
    3,148 times
    Fav. Player
    000000

    Albania

    Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Inter and Milan alone are linked with 26 potential signees.

  7. Thanks (4): Bluenine, magnesium, MVD, thatdude

  8. #25
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    11,579
    Thanked
    4,496 times
    Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Of course Inter will sign none and Milan will sign 10.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  9. Thanks (1): Bluenine

  10. #26
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Of course Inter will sign none and Milan will sign 10.
    Milan will sign 10 kids, Inter will sign 1 grown up.

    Welcome back Eder?

  11. Thanks (4): IM21, magnesium, MVD, Palacio

  12. #27
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    8,114
    Thanked
    7,674 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    Napoli have reportedly reached a principle of agreement to sign Hellas Verona’s Mattia Zaccagni with the player who would move to the Stadio Maradona at the end of the season.

    The 25-year-old has four goals and five assists in 17 appearances in all competitions so far this season and several Serie A clubs have been linked with securing his services.

    Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Milan are reportedly in talks with Verona, but according to Calciomercato.com the Partenopei are now close to signing the midfielder.

    The Italian outlet claims Napoli and Hellas Verona have reached a principle of agreement for the signing of the former Cittadella and Venezia man.

    The Partenopei will pay €13m and the player will remain out on loan at the Stadio Bentegodi until the end of the season.

    > I think it`s time to remove Zaccagni from our list.
    De Paul is not going to happen, as Udinese are not selling him in January.
    Paredes already rejected Inter, he wants to stay.

    I personally expect Darío Gómez to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #28
    RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 18
    Posts
    1,411
    Thanked
    2,163 times

    Italy

    Zaccagni for 13mil seems like a pretty good deal.

    How far along is the Rovella to Juve deal? That also seems like a pretty reasonable bet for the price.

  15. Thanks (1): MVD

  16. #29
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Zaccagni for 13mil seems like a pretty good deal.

    How far along is the Rovella to Juve deal? That also seems like a pretty reasonable bet for the price.
    Unless someone pays us in cash for Eriksen or Perisic, its still out of our reach. Inter have made it very clear that the budget for this window is ZERO, just like the last window.

    So player swaps and free deals is all we can hope for.

  17. #30
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,829
    Thanked
    18,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Zaccagni for 13mil seems like a pretty good deal.

    How far along is the Rovella to Juve deal? That also seems like a pretty reasonable bet for the price.
    Rovella goes to Juve for 10m€ and Portanova goes to Genoa for 7m€. Apparently Rovella is a better player but his valuation isn't that much higher. He could have signed for free since his contract runs out next summer but they ended up doing this kind of plusvalenza deal right now. Maybe Juve owed Genoa some favour after Sturao etc deals from the past.

  18. Thanks (1): Universe

  19. #31
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    10,427
    Thanked
    26,022 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Rovella goes to Juve for 10m€ and Portanova goes to Genoa for 7m€. Apparently Rovella is a better player but his valuation isn't that much higher. He could have signed for free since his contract runs out next summer but they ended up doing this kind of plusvalenza deal right now. Maybe Juve owed Genoa some favour after Sturao etc deals from the past.
    Even those additional 3m are mostly bonuses so Juve basically didn't pay any cash. Rovella said Inter had also contacted him and asked him to wait but he didn't hear from them again.
    #CONTEOUT

  20. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, Universe

  21. #32
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,255
    Thanked
    54,086 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Even those additional 3m are mostly bonuses so Juve basically didn't pay any cash. Rovella said Inter had also contacted him and asked him to wait but he didn't hear from them again.
    fucking timewasters
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  22. Thanks (1): rfU

  23. #33
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    We could do with someone like De Paul. Didn't realise Dimarco was doing so well at Verona, anyone has been keeping an eye out on him?



  24. #34
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    10,427
    Thanked
    26,022 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    It's infuriating despite the lack of funds we didn't give a proper chance to Dimarco.
    #CONTEOUT


  25. #35
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,174
    Thanked
    24,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It's infuriating despite the lack of funds we didn't give a proper chance to Dimarco.
    To be fair, when Dimarco was here we didn't know we were skint. But if he is doing well at Verona and we have no money, that could be one solution for our LWB problem. Or at least force Verona to exercise their option early.

  26. Thanks (1): magnesium

  27. #36
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    38,200
    Thanked
    25,187 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    I watched him 6-7 times, was good each time. Well, great in attack, mediocre in defense, but good enough for a LWB. His concentration is main problem imo, he often misplace easy passes, directly to the opposition, and sometimes tries too dangerous balls, meaning trough balls when there is no one to defend, and counter opens.

    What I like about him is he works a lot, runs a lot, has decent pace, and rarely has bad cross. Doesnt try unnecessary one on one, hence rarely loses the ball. Obviously has lots of work to be done, but i like what i see. He should have been given a chance or we should have kept Birarghi as both are twice the players our rest LWBs are, at least this season. (Biraghi showed that before as well).
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts


  28. #37
    Tamirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Dec 20
    Posts
    471
    Thanked
    375 times

    Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It's infuriating despite the lack of funds we didn't give a proper chance to Dimarco.
    At inter is like this: old and done player > young and talented player...
    CONTE OUT!

  29. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, IM21, Sqnalkel

  30. #38
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,829
    Thanked
    18,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I watched him 6-7 times, was good each time. Well, great in attack, mediocre in defense, but good enough for a LWB. His concentration is main problem imo, he often misplace easy passes, directly to the opposition, and sometimes tries too dangerous balls, meaning trough balls when there is no one to defend, and counter opens.

    What I like about him is he works a lot, runs a lot, has decent pace, and rarely has bad cross. Doesnt try unnecessary one on one, hence rarely loses the ball. Obviously has lots of work to be done, but i like what i see. He should have been given a chance or we should have kept Birarghi as both are twice the players our rest LWBs are, at least this season. (Biraghi showed that before as well).
    Biraghi would have cost money and we didn't invest to LWB last window.

    Verona have an option to buy Dimarco for 4.5m€ and we have an counter-option for 6m€.

  31. Thanks (3): Bluenine, DARi0, magnesium

  32. #39
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    3,960
    Thanked
    7,529 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    Milan in talks with Mandzukic. Both him and Ibra were our ideas for vice-Lukaku, and now Mandzukic is going to go be vice-Ibra at Milan
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  33. Thanks (1): magnesium

  34. #40
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    10,427
    Thanked
    26,022 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Milan in talks with Mandzukic. Both him and Ibra were our ideas for vice-Lukaku, and now Mandzukic is going to go be vice-Ibra at Milan
    Tbh they never were our realistic targets. Ibra is too arrogant to accept a vice role and Conte didn't want Mandzukic.

    Good move for Milan though you should take into consideration he has barely played since he was sidelined at Juve when Sarri was hired. It will take him a while to find his fitness.
    #CONTEOUT

  35. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •